PDA

View Full Version : Can we calm the F*CK down??

RougeDawg
01-06-2020, 01:40 AM
Things are in place that Bert has stated.

Can we leave it at that and respect other people and How they wish to respond at this time? Let?s all sleep on this. Calm down. The world will not end tomorrow. (If it does I will die knowing SloMo is gone).

I haven?t the slightest f*cking clue who Bert is, but he must know some of the same people feeding me info. Billy is an odd guy. Don?t read too much into today.

If I?m wrong, I will not post another thing from the multiple sources feeding me the info. Just passing along as much as I can without doing damage.

Commercecomet24
01-06-2020, 01:46 AM
Hear, hear! It's all gonna workout!

Maverick
01-06-2020, 01:48 AM
Agreed, it's only been a few days, patience grasshopper haha. There's a restaurant in my town and the menu says good food takes time. Nothing wrong with Cohen taking a little bit of time to get this right.

War Machine Dawg
01-06-2020, 01:51 AM
Things are in place that Bert has stated.

Can we leave it at that and respect other people and How they wish to respond at this time? Let?s all sleep on this. Calm down. The world will not end tomorrow. (If it does I will die knowing SloMo is gone).

I haven?t the slightest f*cking clue who Bert is, but he must know some of the same people feeding me info. Billy is an odd guy. Don?t read too much into today.

If I?m wrong, I will not post another thing from the multiple sources feeding me the info. Just passing along as much as I can without doing damage.

https://media.giphy.com/media/oxLpLI0eNf3Wg/giphy.gif

Todd4State
01-06-2020, 01:53 AM
THANK YOU!

MarketingBully
01-06-2020, 02:14 AM
And let’s say it’s not Napier. Why do you guys assume a new coach not named Napier is going to fail? Why not give the new coach no matter who it is a chance? I’m sick of this negativity. JoMo is gone!!!

defiantdog
01-06-2020, 02:20 AM
And let’s say it’s not Napier. Why do you guys assume a new coach not named Napier is going to fail? Why not give the new coach no matter who it is a chance? I’m sick of this negativity. JoMo is gone!!!
Would like to have someone with some proven success..... Not a lifer ST coach

MetEdDawg
01-06-2020, 07:10 AM
Napier saying and doing everything that a man trying to finish a job would say.

I think he's got a lot of pride and doesn't want this moment ruined. We have to remember that there are still some men that have pride for the work they are doing and aren't always looking to instantly move up.

If rumor is correct from our people, him and Cohen have been in contact but haven't met yet. He's got a game today. I bet they meet Tuesday or Wednesday when the dust is settled. We as a collective need to let the man finish what he started and quit acting like little gossip girls.

Take a break for a day, watch the bowl game tonight and come back Tuesday with new eyes. Nothing is going to break today.

msstate7
01-06-2020, 07:14 AM
Napier says he isn't taking the job. Steve and Paul say he isn't taking the job. Sometimes you just have to face reality, but I know most of you won't

MetEdDawg
01-06-2020, 07:17 AM
Napier says he isn't taking the job. Steve and Paul say he isn't taking the job. Sometimes you just have to face reality, but I know most of you won't

Well considering message boards are fake reality anyways I won't lose any sleep over it.

Coursesuper
01-06-2020, 07:29 AM
Don't ever believe anything the fan media puts out there until its a done deal ever. They are not real media and never will be, but our suckers will continue to fall for their bullshit over and over and over again. If it's Napier later in the week that's great and the muppet guy is a hero poster. If not just don't 17 it up. But I will not blindly get behind anyone again, win me over with getting it done not fluff articles from the fan media.

Bert Stare
01-06-2020, 07:33 AM

I know that Billy and his agents were not happy with Steve leaking last night that 'Napier was still a candidate'. Why do you think he retracted a couple of hours later, and said it was over with Napier? Cohen put a muzzle on them. The agents look at Steve and Gene as the official mouthpieces of MSU, and they were not happy last night.

Nothing has changed. Napier is the new coach.

msstate7
01-06-2020, 07:45 AM
I know that Billy and his agents were not happy with Steve leaking last night that 'Napier was still a candidate'. Why do you think he retracted a couple of hours later, and said it was over with Napier? Cohen put a muzzle on them. The agents look at Steve and Gene as the official mouthpieces of MSU, and they were not happy last night.

If you're a troll, I will hunt you down! Lol... your confidence is intoxicating

Cowbell
01-06-2020, 07:48 AM
If you're a troll, I will hunt you down! Lol... your confidence is intoxicating

We will form a posse...

Bert Stare
01-06-2020, 07:54 AM

here is a little nugget that i found entertaining:

The s&c coach (Mark Hocke) at UL is definitely coming with Napier. It was a non negotiable issue. Anyways, he wants to market the 'Pain Train' as the mantra of MSU s&c to screw with Ole Miss' Lane Train. i found that pretty damn funny.

ShotgunDawg
01-06-2020, 08:00 AM

The s&c coach (Mark Hocke) at UL is definitely coming with Napier. It was a non negotiable issue. Anyways, he wants to market the 'Pain Train' as the mantra of MSU s&c to screw with Ole Miss' Lane Train. i found that pretty damn funny.

If you're wrong, you should win an academy award for this performance. Simply
Outstanding script.

Santiago
01-06-2020, 08:02 AM

Some of my friends have asked the same of why the 180 so fast. Rosebowl will get torched by me and I will stop my membership there if they are manipulating to that extent. They do manipulate but typically it is so obvious for non Jean loyalists. He seems convinced it is over with JC and BN. If you are trolling elitedawgs, then I am sure you will meet a fate in some appropriate way.

Dawgfan77
01-06-2020, 08:03 AM
Hocke was at AM under Sumlin. I would not categorize that AM team as tough

Santiago
01-06-2020, 08:15 AM

And having our entire S&C program trolling Lane is the most ridiculous comment so far. That is not coming across as legit.

Cowbell
01-06-2020, 08:17 AM

He bringing anyone else?

Dawgbite
01-06-2020, 08:18 AM
So... Bert is really Billy?

Really Clark?
01-06-2020, 08:19 AM

For 1 year during Sumlin’s last season. 6 years at Bama, first head S & C gig was GA for Richt’s last season. He is really good but has been bit by when he left for jobs.

Dawgfan77
01-06-2020, 08:20 AM
That last post by Bert has me now in agreement with Steve. This seems to much like window dressing. Hope I?m wrong but I?m gonna jump off the Napier wagon.

StateDawg44
01-06-2020, 08:23 AM
And having our entire S&C program trolling Lane is the most ridiculous comment so far. That is not coming across as legit.

Yeah I would rather not do this. They aren't worth the time of day to do that and would just feed their ego's.

I also don't think there is a bunch of smoke and mirrors going on to buy Napier time to coach tonight. That is giving our administration too much credit at this point.

msstate7
01-06-2020, 08:25 AM
That last post by Bert has me now in agreement with Steve. This seems to much like window dressing. Hope I?m wrong but I?m gonna jump off the Napier wagon.

So Napier has already agreed to a deal, and him and the SC coach have gotten a plan to troll OM? This is kinda outlandish

Santiago
01-06-2020, 08:27 AM
So Napier has already agreed to a deal, and him and the SC coach have gotten a plan to troll OM? This is kinda outlandish

That idea for SC alone, if presented out loud to anyone should indicate how stupid this is looking.

Cowbell
01-06-2020, 08:30 AM

I'm doubting the Tuesday announcement too - just way too short of turnaround from a Monday night game

Turfdawg67
01-06-2020, 08:33 AM

Agreed. A little too much there. Dude's a troll.

TrapGame
01-06-2020, 08:55 AM

Yeah, that's a little too much. I'm no longer amused. That sounded way too convenient.

Bert Stare
01-06-2020, 08:58 AM
He bringing anyone else?

Its kind of a strange one, but Jordan Lesley at West Virginia (defensive line coach). He is from Mississippi, and definitely can recruit the area well. Young and aggresive, much like Billy.

Bert Stare
01-06-2020, 09:00 AM
Its kind of a strange one, but Jordan Lesley at West Virginia (defensive line coach). He is from Mississippi, and definitely can recruit the area well. Young and aggresive, much like Billy.

No idea if he will leave WVU since he has been with staff since his Troy days, but Napier's people have reached out to him.

fader2103
01-06-2020, 09:05 AM

That's it. I am convinced Bert Stare is non other than Lane Kiffin himself.

trojandawg
01-06-2020, 09:08 AM
It may be billy but I think you tipped your cap there.

mparkerfd20
01-06-2020, 09:14 AM
Yep troll. Damn there went all my optimism.

Maroonthirteen
01-06-2020, 09:16 AM
Steve and Gene ..... as the official mouthpiece of MSU...... that needs to get corrected in the off season.

Elite Dawgs needs a partnership with radio Wyatt or .... anything other than those two to rep MSU.

RiverCityDawg
01-06-2020, 09:18 AM
That's it. I am convinced Bert Stare is non other than Lane Kiffin himself.

At this point it feels like this is more plausible than Napier actually coming here.

Joebob
01-06-2020, 09:20 AM

So what about Feld? What are we going to do with two S&C coaches? That part doesn't make sense.

Bert Stare
01-06-2020, 09:22 AM

i am catching a lot of flack for this, but i really dont mind. He said it during a conference call with several people listening. No idea of the context or if humor was intended. This was on Saturday when MSU was floating the idea of their own s&c hire that would be employed directly by college. It provoked a conference call among all involved. Napier got what he wanted in the end. It was a redline issue, and Napier would not negotiate on this one.

Coursesuper
01-06-2020, 09:24 AM
Steve and Gene ..... as the official mouthpiece of MSU...... that needs to get corrected in the off season.

Elite Dawgs needs a partnership with radio Wyatt or .... anything other than those two to rep MSU.

They are how its done in today's environment. They are used to sell tickets and to get the party line out to the masses.

Dawgtini
01-06-2020, 09:25 AM
Imma "ride or die" with you Bert. At least through Tuesday.

Turfdawg67
01-06-2020, 09:38 AM
Imma "ride or die" with you Bert. At least through Tuesday.

Not me. I'm so sure he's a troll that I'll ban myself for six months if Napier is our new coach and Bert was right this whole time. Probably a ULL frat boy having fun with all of us.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
01-06-2020, 09:39 AM

Yes. That kind of statement screams troll.

msstate7
01-06-2020, 09:42 AM
Not me. I'm so sure he's a troll that I'll ban myself for six months if Napier is our new coach and Bert was right this whole time. Probably a ULL frat boy having fun with all of us.

Bert joined the 1st day this site was created. He's not ULL guy

Bubb Rubb
01-06-2020, 09:42 AM
So what about Feld? What are we going to do with two S&C coaches? That part doesn't make sense.

Bert's trolling, but I also don't believe the comment by others that Feld was coming independent of the coach. It doesn't work that way and those guys should know that.

DLGDawg
01-06-2020, 09:44 AM
Outstanding script.

AND it makes perfect sense as well.

hacker
01-06-2020, 09:45 AM
Bert joined the 1st day this site was created. He's not ULL guy

Mod alter ego. $$$

StateDawg44
01-06-2020, 09:46 AM
Some of you may be confusing "trolling" and just him possibly being wrong.

If he actually believes what he is saying and isn't just trying to stir the pot then he isn't trolling. He's just wrong, unfortunately.

I don't think there is any ill will involved with the info. he is relaying. We'll see how accurate everything is. But being wrong about something doesn't necessarily mean you are a troll.

ETA: If you bought into everything and went full Napier or bust that is your fault for believing some random poster instead of waiting. But since you are playing the victim and feel duped, that makes someone a troll? If you didn't learn from the Egg Bowl rumor fiasco to not buy into internet rumors, then you are the fool here.

msstate7
01-06-2020, 09:46 AM
Mod alter ego. $$$

Could be

Lord McBuckethead
01-06-2020, 09:49 AM
Bert, he is playing the long game.

C222
01-06-2020, 09:51 AM

It?s official - Bert has jumped the shark.

Bubb Rubb
01-06-2020, 09:52 AM
Some of you may be confusing "trolling" and just him possibly being wrong.

If he actually believes what he is saying and isn't just trying to stir the pot then he isn't trolling. He's just wrong, unfortunately.

I don't think there is any ill will involved with the info. he is relaying. We'll see how accurate everything is. But being wrong about something doesn't necessarily mean you are a troll.

Meh, I don't think there's ill will involved. He's having fun with it, and there are willing participants who just are dying to believe it, so that keeps feeding it. I'm not mad at him for it. I want to believe, too.

But...to continue pushing a narrative that has now been thoroughly debunked to feed a desire from others for it to be true? Textbook trolling.

Santiago
01-06-2020, 09:53 AM
Could be

I heard Saturday night we moved on. And a few other things. And then the stuff posted by PJ on 247 Sunday seemed to match. Saying that just because at first I did not believe it due to all this posted here so I just kept reading to see where things go.
An interesting ride.

TrapGame
01-06-2020, 09:53 AM
I'm ready for it to be over with. At this point IDGAF who the next coach is. Just pull the damn trigger and be done with it.

MadDawg
01-06-2020, 09:57 AM
Outstanding script.

Best writers in the business!

Johnson85
01-06-2020, 10:01 AM

SOmebody would be fired now if he was real and giving this much insight into negotiations. I guarantee you somebody in the athletic department looks at this board and if they were getting flak about Napier's name getting out, they would be pointing out that real info was being posted allegedly sourced to Napier's side. There aren't going to be enough people on ULL's side for them to not identify the leak.

If you still want to believe, you need to believe that this is a MSU athletic department leaker who put all the shit about being tied to ULL out there to throw Cohen off his or her scent.

Dawgtini
01-06-2020, 10:09 AM
Man! Some of y'all have more conspiracy theories than Giorgio on Ancient Aliens. My thought is accept what Bert says at face value and wait until Wednesday to determine if true, or completely discount it and flat out ignore it. Everything else is speculation and gotcha BS.

msstate7
01-06-2020, 10:14 AM
Man! Some of y'all have more conspiracy theories than Giorgio on Ancient Aliens. My thought is accept what Bert says at face value and wait until Wednesday to determine if true, or completely discount it and flat out ignore it. Everything else is speculation and gotcha BS.

https://i.postimg.cc/j28BkgC7/36-DEEBB6-56-E8-4437-B7-F7-D93326-CF6-FB3.jpg (https://postimages.org/)