PDA

View Full Version : For What It's Worth Concerning The Search

Spiderman
01-05-2020, 11:17 AM
I talked in person with what I guess you would call a cigar boy. (Has a sports facility named for his family on campus)

He says he knows no more than anybody. Cohen keeping this tight as hell. And this guy has always been open with me if he has some inside info.

He said he had been texting others all day and they were like anybody else, just guessing.

I believe him, have no reason not to. Therefore if you are hearing something coming from a State source, take it with a grain of salt.

OLJWales
01-05-2020, 11:22 AM
I talked in person with what I guess you would call a cigar boy. (Has a sports facility named for his family on campus)

He says he knows no more than anybody. Cohen keeping this tight as hell. And this guy has always been open with me if he has some inside info.

He said he had been texting others all day and they were like anybody else, just guessing.

I believe him, have no reason not to. Therefore if you are hearing something coming from a State source, take it with a grain of salt.

You don't typically bring good news do you? just asking. Thanks for the update but I'd be willing to bet that the true decision makers are keeping this tight lid in place until the proper time arrives.

Spiderman
01-05-2020, 11:31 AM
You don't typically bring good news do you? just asking. Thanks for the update but I'd be willing to bet that the true decision makers are keeping this tight lid in place until the proper time arrives.

I can only report a fact. Good or bad. I try to never report something with out it being 100%.

Was hoping to report something, but as of now, with the only contact I have that I trust, unfortunately there is nothing to report.

bobcat91
01-05-2020, 11:35 AM
I can only report a fact. Good or bad. I try to never report something with out it being 100%.

Was hoping to report something, but as of now, with the only contact I have that I trust, unfortunately there is nothing to report.

Which is much better than all the people screaming they have sources being proven wrong time after time.

msstatelp1
01-05-2020, 11:37 AM

I could be completely wrong but I think the longer nothing is leaked the likelier it's Napier. He didn't want it leaked and our decision makers are accommodating him by not leaking anything.

msbulldog
01-05-2020, 11:52 AM
Thanks Spidey.

DownwardDawg
01-05-2020, 11:53 AM
I could be completely wrong but I think the longer nothing is leaked the likelier it's Napier. He didn't want it leaked and our decision makers are accommodating him by not leaking anything.

This

Cowbell
01-05-2020, 11:53 AM

Especially since Joe Brady is the only candidate left who has games to play. We could leak anyone else.

msstate7
01-05-2020, 11:56 AM
Pretty sure Bert has said his info isn't coming from state side, but I do find it unlikely Cohen would have a contract signed without letting in the bigger boosters in on it after he fricked up the last hire. Who knows

defiantdog
01-05-2020, 11:58 AM

Good thing Bert's source was on the Louisiana side and had nothing to do with State.

Coursesuper
01-05-2020, 12:11 PM
Spidey is right, admin types I know are radio silent and have been, very unlike before the egg. Serious Op Sec right now.

the_real_MSU_is_us
01-05-2020, 12:32 PM
I think Cohem gets too much shit.

Cann was a great hire and Cann screwed that up.

Cohen was an idiot about running his mouth regarding the baseball hire, but ultimately Lemones is a great hire.

JoMo was thought to be a fantastic hire and it just didnt work out

It sounds like Keenum and boosters wanted to keep Joe after the EB, not Cohen.

And now when out top guy wants big money and us to stay silent, it seems Cohen has done it and managed to shut down all leaks for days. That 2nd part is no easy task when you're dealing with this many excited people who have their phones buzzing with people begging for info

I don't get the hate. I think a lot of it is from people who want everything done right this second and dont get that an AD is more of a booster ego manager than he is a dictator who can do whatever he wants

Offshore Dawg
01-05-2020, 12:45 PM
I think Cohem gets too much shit.

Cann was a great hire and Cann screwed that up.

Cohen was an idiot about running his mouth regarding the baseball hire, but ultimately Lemones is a great hire.

JoMo was thought to be a fantastic hire and it just didnt work out

It sounds like Keenum and boosters wanted to keep Joe after the EB, not Cohen.

And now when out top guy wants big money and us to stay silent, it seems Cohen has done it and managed to shut down all leaks for days. That 2nd part is no easy task when you're dealing with this many excited people who have their phones buzzing with people begging for info

I don't get the hate. I think a lot of it is from people who want everything done right this second and dont get that an AD is more of a booster ego manager than he is a dictator who can do whatever he wants

This sounds right for our present situation.

State82
01-05-2020, 01:15 PM

Now you see? This is probably the most accurate post on this board maybe ever. The bottom line? No. Body. Knows. Shit. Never have. Nobody has known shit since before Thanksgiving Day. As with the majority of the subjects discussed with regard to the inner workings of the AD.

OLJWales
01-05-2020, 01:18 PM
Now you see? This is probably the most accurate post on this board maybe ever. The bottom line? No. Body. Knows. Shit. Never have. Nobody has known shit since before Thanksgiving Day. As with the majority of the subjects discussed with regard to the inner workings of the AD.

thats. not. necessarily. true.

yjnkdawg
01-05-2020, 01:18 PM
Especially since Joe Brady is the only candidate left who has games to play. We could leak anyone else.

LSU is going to make Joe Brady a rich rich man.

yjnkdawg
01-05-2020, 01:21 PM
Delete

mparkerfd20
01-05-2020, 01:22 PM

Ok believe that if you want. People do know shit, some just know when to speak and when not to. A quality a lot of us should try to learn, myself included.