PDA

View Full Version : Why are some of you

Reunion Dog
01-04-2020, 10:19 PM
So HIGH on TB? He hasn't shown me JACK $(@T... Our secondary sucks and HAS sucked for some time. Granted Abrams was a stud... But we have been horrendous in the defensive backfield. Not impressed with his coaching or recruiting, not development of kids.... So pls tell me what I am missing.

dawgday166
01-04-2020, 10:21 PM
I thought Deshea Townsend was better, but TBuck did really good job last year. This year ... maybe not so much.

Jack Lambert
01-04-2020, 10:23 PM
With suspension and injuries we were playing true freshman majority of the games. I don't care how good of a coach you are freshman in the Defensive Back field is not good. They make a lot of mistakes that no one behind them can help with.

dawgday166
01-04-2020, 10:25 PM
With suspension and injuries we were playing true freshman majority of the games.

Agree Jack. This year was a tough one personnel wise for TBuck.

Reunion Dog
01-04-2020, 10:27 PM
I would be trying to get Brian Baker back. He knew his stuff... Plus he liked to run Poo Tang @ the Veranda with me.... just because he went with a recruit to bama and doubled his salary.. and got out of the sinking ship here... Pretty smart to me.

Rex54
01-04-2020, 10:27 PM
Agree Jack. This year was a tough one personnel wise for TBuck.

Coaches coach. Players play. We sometimes put way too much blame on a position coach when the jimmies and joes have to be the ones to execute

Reunion Dog
01-04-2020, 10:42 PM
So you are giving TB a pass? That's BS... When you have no depth... That's recruiting... Last year our defensive front was great. Our pass defense sucked and has sucked for years. Some of you are in love with a Coaches name and that he may have won a Super Bowl. If he can't go get 2 or more Juco's a year in this State.. and a real blue Chip... Then why keep him?

And speaking of suspensions... Cohen said that they had been monitoring all facets of football. If that's the case... They would have seen the Tutor Gate to begin with. That Loser gave the ranch away to appease the NCAA. Cohen needs to be held responsible for that crap too. He is so damn weak...

Todd4State
01-04-2020, 10:58 PM
So you are giving TB a pass? That's BS... When you have no depth... That's recruiting... Last year our defensive front was great. Our pass defense sucked and has sucked for years. Some of you are in love with a Coaches name and that he may have won a Super Bowl. If he can't go get 2 or more Juco's a year in this State.. and a real blue Chip... Then why keep him?

And speaking of suspensions... Cohen said that they had been monitoring all facets of football. If that's the case... They would have seen the Tutor Gate to begin with. That Loser gave the ranch away to appease the NCAA. Cohen needs to be held responsible for that crap too. He is so damn weak...

I definitely agree that Bracky should be re-assigned. I disagree on T-Buck. I like the potential that Emerson, Jones, Williams, and Forbes have.

Jack Lambert
01-04-2020, 11:01 PM

No amount of recruiting will help you when your back ups are suspended and the starters are hurt. You have to play Freshman.

parabrave
01-04-2020, 11:07 PM
I'll give him half a break this year due to all the graduation losses and then the boatload of injuries during the course of the year. It seemed everytime we turned around there was a newbie out there playing out of his primary position simply because he was last man up. However whenever we did throw someone out there he was totally lost. Even the announcers would notice that the replacement didn't have a clue on what to do and you can bet your ass the opposing QBs saw that. That's 100% on the coach for not preparing the kids properly.

RougeDawg
01-04-2020, 11:25 PM
I think TBuck on the recruiting trail is the difference maker. He knows Mississippi and was a great player.