PDA

View Full Version : Tulane - Uniforms

Hambone
01-04-2020, 01:51 PM
Just turned on the TV. Why is Tulane in blue uniforms? Sorry if I just crawled out from under a rock if this is common.

maroonmania
01-04-2020, 01:51 PM
Yea, was thinking about posting the same. About as dumb as when we wear all grays.

VandelayIndustries
01-04-2020, 01:53 PM
They wear them from time to time, part of their color scheme

was21
01-04-2020, 02:09 PM
Their colors are bluE and green. That's what they're wearing.

NCDawg
01-04-2020, 02:14 PM
Yea, was thinking about posting the same. About as dumb as when we wear all grays.

I hope the new coach will mandate traditional uniforms-maroon helmets, maroon jerseys, white pants, black shoes at home; maroon helmets, white on white on the road. No substitutions. I'm tired of all these clown uniforms.

hacker
01-04-2020, 02:22 PM
I hope the new coach will mandate traditional uniforms-maroon helmets, maroon jerseys, white pants, black shoes at home; maroon helmets, white on white on the road. No substitutions. I'm tired of all these clown uniforms.

ok boomer

OLJWales
01-04-2020, 02:34 PM
Southern and Tulane are both sporting sharp uniforms.

NCDawg
01-04-2020, 02:52 PM
ok boomer

Guess it's still quite a few boomers around.. I note Jimbo Fisher now has Texas A&M wearing traditional uniforms, along with Alabama, Auburn, Georgia, and Tennessee. LSU wears their traditional uniforms about 95% of the time. But whatever, just my opinion-I know it's lots of State fans that like the flashy type uniforms.

dantheman4248
01-04-2020, 03:00 PM
Guess it's still quite a few boomers around.. I note Jimbo Fisher now has Texas A&M wearing traditional uniforms, along with Alabama, Auburn, Georgia, and Tennessee. LSU wears their traditional uniforms about 95% of the time. But whatever, just my opinion-I know it's lots of State fans that like the flashy type uniforms.

Kids like mixing it up. I enjoy the Egg Bowl looks every year (though I think Gold helmet still the best. That helmet plus this seasons combo would be one I'm content with wearing in perpetuity for that game.) The black out is something fun for the fans. Wish we would go black helmet for it too.

Personally, I'm happy with Egg Bowl uniforms, 1 true Blackout a year, 1 home white out, 1 home maroon out and then White hat, Maroon Jersey, Gray pants for rest of home games. Maroon hat, white jersey, gray pants for road. Shoes can be whatever. Just invert the logo when we do maroon hat please.