PDA

View Full Version : Ok Bert

Msujd164
01-04-2020, 10:39 AM
How we feeling this morning?

the_real_MSU_is_us
01-04-2020, 10:46 AM
Just chill out. No new info has come out- Bert already addressed the McMurphy tweet and that's the only evidence we aren't still good to go.

It's hard as hell to do, but let's just chill out and wait. I dont want to F this up by blowing the lid off this and having Napier get mad

Dawg-gone-dawgs
01-04-2020, 10:50 AM
I dont want to F this up by blowing the lid off this and having Napier get mad
Please tell me this is a joke

MrKotter
01-04-2020, 10:53 AM
Just chill out. No new info has come out- Bert already addressed the McMurphy tweet and that's the only evidence we aren't still good to go

^^^this^^^. Banning shotgun until Tuesday may be something to think about.

Msujd164
01-04-2020, 10:54 AM
Yea you’re right. Napier may come on EliteDawgs this morning and see my post and get mad and turn down 4 million dollars. Good point, chief.

gravedigger
01-04-2020, 10:55 AM
Please tell me this is a joke

Nope. It's the delusion that this message board is something more than a place to vent.

Linus has his blanket......

Turfdawg67
01-04-2020, 11:02 AM

Agreed. But who will start a thread every couple hours covering the same topics?

BogeyGolfer
01-04-2020, 11:04 AM
How we feeling this morning?

My source says that a guy is not going to turn down a 2-3 Million dollar pay raise to continue to coach at ULL, no way. I've heard people say that he is waiting on the next coaching cycle etc...You do not take that chance, use common sense. I think what Cohen said is true and that we looking at all options and the Napier negotiations are on-going. It's really that simple...

yjnkdawg
01-04-2020, 11:25 AM
Agreed. But who will start a thread every couple hours covering the same topics?

More frequent than that I think ....but We need all the why did we do this, or why didn't we do this, or what are we going to do now, or why aren't we doing anything now, or we need to this or we don't need to do this, everybody is stupid, and on and on. ****

the_real_MSU_is_us
01-04-2020, 11:49 AM
Yea you’re right. Napier may come on EliteDawgs this morning and see my post and get mad and turn down 4 million dollars. Good point, chief.

A) If the odds of him turning down 4M is laughable then why are you asking for an update? By your logic it's a done deal, no need to worry.

B) this board leaking info that weve talked to Napier, Moorhead is gone even if he wins the EB etc are why Joe freaked out and demanded the full buyout. So yes, this board can have an impact on things.

And if you dont think some ULL players are checking this place out too you're crazy. If Napier accepts our offer and we leak it then it could definately blow up in Npaiers locker room

Msujd164
01-04-2020, 11:53 AM
You have a crying closet, don’t you?

A) If the odds of him turning down 4M is laughable then why are you asking for an update? By your logic it's a done deal, no need to worry.

B) this board leaking info that weve talked to Napier, Moorhead is gone even if he wins the EB etc are why Joe freaked out and demanded the full buyout. So yes, this board can have an impact on things.

And if you dont think some ULL players are checking this place out too you're crazy. If Napier accepts our offer and we leak it then it could definately blow up in Npaiers locker room

the_real_MSU_is_us
01-04-2020, 12:00 PM
Lol what the hell does "crying closet" even mean?

All I want is to not blow the lid off this. Napier wants it kept quiet, so why not keep it quiet?

When a kid sees a present under the tree he wants to know what's in it. And you tell him to wait till Christmas. We only have 2.5 days to wait, is it really that hard to ask that we oblige our potential HC for that long? Learn some patience.

TimberBeast
01-04-2020, 12:02 PM

I think some might put up a small donation to the site for this.

Hambone
01-04-2020, 12:35 PM
I started a petition thread a year back..... was told to know my place and that this is a “democracy”

He’s a protected poster. Just get use to it

Dawgtini
01-04-2020, 01:08 PM

Not Napier but some dumba&$ "reporter" may who will tweet it to the world or worse yet write a "sources say" article.