PDA

View Full Version : My MSU vs USCe preview

BeastMan
10-31-2013, 11:42 AM
plus my weekly ATS picks are up on 3rdand57.com

Did you know that Clowney only has 2 sacks on the year but DT Kelcy Quarles has 7?? That's a big-time match-up between Quarles and Gabe that has NFL ramifications. USCe's top 3 WRs are 5'9, 5'9, and 5'7 but they are lightning fast. It's a different challenge than LSUs. VS LSU they out-muscled us for the ball but these USCe WRs will prey on fundamental miscues. Take one wrong step or get caught looking in the backfield and they run right by you. USC's top 3 players are banged up (Clowney, Davis, Shaw) but will all play. Davis even denied that he was even hurt to the media. Perhaps the biggest facet of the game is the turnover battle. USCe is 12th in the SEC at -4. We really need to take care of it on offense and finish the game at least +2 to have a shot at the upset.

Political Hack
10-31-2013, 11:50 AM
we win the turnover battle and we'll be in a great spot to finish this game. We've got to score in the RZ and make sure they only kick FGs. with their number one back banged up we should be able to control their rushing attack a little and the lack of size at Wr isn't going to help them in the RZ. If we can win the turnover battle and win in the RX matchups, I think we walk out the winner.

CJDAWG85
10-31-2013, 11:54 AM
We need to hit Shaw ALOT... If we do, he won't last the whole game...

Barking 13
10-31-2013, 04:11 PM
We need to hit Shaw ALOT... If we do, he won't last the whole game...

has it happened more than a couple times this season?

CJDAWG85
10-31-2013, 04:39 PM
I read he is still battling that illness and may not start... could be smoke and mirrors though... When Shaw gets hit a bunch he doesn't last... (UCF and Tenn)