PDA

View Full Version : Another Name No One is Talking About

KOdawg1
01-03-2020, 03:58 PM
Bryan Harsin would be a good hire. He'd bring us toughness. Not sure he's ever going to leave Boise State though

Commercecomet24
01-03-2020, 04:00 PM
Harsin is a good one. I like Justin Wilcox too.

MrKotter
01-03-2020, 04:01 PM
Born in Boise, played at Boise and now coaching at Boise. Seems like a hard pull

CJDAWG85
01-03-2020, 04:03 PM
Some other names...

Huepel
Fickell
Fritz

NCDawg
01-03-2020, 04:53 PM
Joe Judge of the NE Patriots is an interesting choice. He is the Patriots Special Teams and W/R coach under Belichick. Also coached under Saban and is a MSU graduate. 37 years old. Could possibly be a very good choice.

War Machine Dawg
01-03-2020, 04:58 PM
Joe Judge of the NE Patriots is an interesting choice. He is the Patriots Special Teams and W/R coaches under Belichick. Also coached under Saban and is a MSU graduate. 37 years old. Could possibly be a very good choice.

At this stage, with so many of our other candidates off the board, Judge would probably be my number 2 choice behind Napier. If neither of them will take the job, just go to Hudspeth immediately. Waiting a month to make this move was a total cluster17. I still think we end up with Napier, for the record. We're just going to have to be patient until at least Tuesday next week since ULL doesn't play until Monday night.

StarkVegasSteve
01-03-2020, 04:59 PM
We aren't pulling Harsin. He's a Boise guy

deadheaddawg
01-03-2020, 05:00 PM
At this stage, with so many of our other candidates off the board, Judge would probably be my number 2 choice behind Napier. If neither of them will take the job, just go to Hudspeth immediately. Waiting a month to make this move was a total cluster17. I still think we end up with Napier, for the record. We're just going to have to be patient until at least Tuesday next week since ULL doesn't play until Monday night.

I kinda feel the same way. For the main names being brought up

Napier
Judge
Hud

Id like to get a better idea of potential OC/DC they might bring