PDA

View Full Version : How much did Joe Get?

Jack Lambert
01-03-2020, 02:55 PM
I heard 4 million.

Tbonewannabe
01-03-2020, 03:47 PM
Not sure we will ever know but it also depends if it is paid as a lump sum or if any salary earned counts against it. He was owed $9 Mil if his entire salary was paid out over the next 3 years. If he can take $4Mil now and get another good paying gig then he could do fairly well for himself.

The Federalist Engineer
01-03-2020, 03:58 PM
I heard 4 million.

Typically the coach gets a payment schedule that amounts to a grand total but there is “duty to mitigate” clause that requires that he look for another job

Brett Beilema took an unpaid volunteer job with the New England patriots, Arkansas found breach with this and now Beilema is not being paid anymore. Dramatic situation - maybe the reason Hogs won’t attract competitive coaches in the future.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CFB/comments/dmqked/arkansas_has_not_been_paying_bret_bielemas_buyout/

Tbonewannabe
01-03-2020, 04:00 PM
Typically the coach gets a payment schedule that amounts to a grand total but there is “duty to mitigate” clause that requires that he look for another job

Brett Beilema took an unpaid volunteer job with the New England patriots, Arkansas found breach with this and now Beilema is not being paid anymore. Dramatic situation - maybe the reason Hogs won’t attract competitive coaches in the future.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CFB/comments/dmqked/arkansas_has_not_been_paying_bret_bielemas_buyout/

I believe Brett ended up as the Dline coach and was only getting paid $50k per year which is far below market value of a NFL on the field coach. I think he started as an unpaid volunteer but it turned into a paid position.

Jack Lambert
01-03-2020, 04:12 PM
only getting paid $50k per year .

Did that hot ass wife leave him? I can see no other reason she would have been with that fat bastard other then money.

Duckdog
01-03-2020, 04:28 PM
Did that hot ass wife leave him? I can see no other reason she would have been with that fat bastard other then money.

Maybe he has a big ol magnum peepee

Jack Lambert
01-03-2020, 04:32 PM
Maybe he has a big ol magnum peepee

Maybe so but at what point or how did she see it the first time to know it was magnum size? He must have been one hell of a sales man to get her interested enough to look.

ScoobaDawg
01-03-2020, 05:38 PM
I don't remember where I saw it. 4 million would be the least. 7 mil would be the max. depending on his next job.