PDA

View Full Version : Season Tickets Sales

wild_dawg
01-03-2020, 02:11 PM
A lot of you said that you would not be renewing your season tickets after this year, some of you did not renew after last year. Out of curiosity, does todays firing bring you back to buying season tickets?

I plan on being in the stands for every home game next year.

MaroonFlounder
01-03-2020, 02:19 PM
I'm willing to bet that the majority of folks that bitch about coaches and strategy don't ever go to games regardless.

Jack Lambert
01-03-2020, 02:29 PM
I'm willing to bet that the majority of folks that bitch about coaches and strategy don't ever go to games regardless.

I believe what you are saying.

Jack Lambert
01-03-2020, 02:29 PM
As for me I was renewing regardless.

StarkVegasSteve
01-03-2020, 02:38 PM
Was renewing regardless, but this does help build my excitement a little bit.

DeputyDawg94
01-03-2020, 02:56 PM
I feel like I represent a significant crowd that shows up for most state games in that I don?t buy season tickets because I have a family of 6 and that?s how many tickets I?d have to buy. That would get expensive for me. What we do is come to 2-3 games a year. The people like me are what fills up the upper decks. My family didn?t attend a game this past season and were not going to attend any in 2020. We will now regardless of who the new coach is.

I know that my 18 tickets a year aren?t much but if 10k people did that it would add up in a hurry.

We also make it a point to eat local and shop at The Lodge, Campus Book Mart and those type stores. It would have been a significant loss for the town in the long run.

Rex54
01-03-2020, 03:02 PM
I was not renewing with Moorhead. I'm renewing and upgrading now.

If you emailed Cohen before, make sure to email him again and thank him.

Jack Lambert
01-03-2020, 03:05 PM
My son just text me to buy a third ticket this season.