PDA

View Full Version : Was Hadad laughing during the press conference today?

Coach34
01-03-2020, 01:45 PM
asking for a friend

dawgday166
01-03-2020, 01:47 PM
LOL ... you got him on that one.

Dawgology
01-03-2020, 01:49 PM
This. I know a lot of MSU fans are jaded but I hate it when our “friendly” media pushes the idea of po’ ol’ mittippi tate. It gets old. Have some pride. Expect better. Will it into ****ing existence if you have to. The more you act beaten the more you will be beaten.

Coach34
01-03-2020, 01:53 PM
This. I know a lot of MSU fans are jaded but I hate it when our “friendly” media pushes the idea of po’ ol’ mittippi tate. It gets old. Have some pride. Expect better. Will it into ****ing existence if you have to. The more you act beaten the more you will be beaten.

He's 0-2

People said he laughed last night when told Elitedawgs said there was going to be a press conference today- then cracked a joke. And of course- there was a press conference today. You would figure he would learn after 15 years

Coursesuper
01-03-2020, 01:58 PM
He's 0-2

People said he laughed last night when told Elitedawgs said there was going to be a press conference today- then cracked a joke. And of course- there was a press conference today. You would figure he would learn after 15 years

That one is sharp, he epitomizes why its so hard for MSU folks to be on the same page.

DownwardDawg
01-03-2020, 02:01 PM
Lol. I thought the same thing!!! I laughed about it earlier today.

maroonmania
01-03-2020, 02:05 PM
What was he laughing at? Asking for myself.

Coach34
01-03-2020, 02:09 PM
What was he laughing at? Asking for myself.

Laughing that we (Me) said there would be a press conference today because as far as he knew- there was no press conference. And if there was going to be a press conference- he would know- not Elitedawgs

Then there was a press conference today just as we said. Hell, Sixpack was calling Bert a troll

dawgday166
01-03-2020, 02:13 PM
Laughing that we (Me) said there would be a press conference today because as far as he knew- there was no press conference. And if there was going to be a press conference- he would know- not Elitedawgs

Then there was a press conference today just as we said. Hell, Sixpack was calling Bert a troll

Actually I believe I posted that Hadad posted on 247 that he asked Cohen about it at women's hoops game and Cohen laughed.

Commercecomet24
01-03-2020, 02:14 PM
He's 0-2

Yeah he looks like a fool now for his response last night. Looks like he showed up for the nonexistent PC though lol

Commercecomet24
01-03-2020, 02:15 PM
Actually I believe I posted that Hadad posted on 247 that he asked Cohen about it at women's hoops game and Cohen laughed.

You did. Glad you posted it now lol!

BogeyGolfer
01-03-2020, 02:19 PM
You did. Glad you posted it now lol!

I never question sources from other people, but I did not think there would be a PC, I thought there would be a statement. I'm not sure what good the PC did, I suppose it's good to have the AD/university speak to everyone but I was surprised by the PC. But I wasn't questioning anyone's information/source...

maroonmania
01-03-2020, 02:24 PM

OK, got it. I initially thought you were literally saying Hadad was laughing at something during the PC.

gtowndawg
01-03-2020, 02:27 PM
I don't get into the message board wars but after the smoke yesterday and the Bert Stare post, I went over there to see if anything was being discussed (because it was a full on 4 alarm fire here). The top two threads was about kitchen renovations and the super dome. There was a thread down the page about Napier (where someone mentioned it being discussed here) and they all just mocked this page and the news and blew it off. I mean, I want Miss. State news, rumors..the more the better, don't they? It's bizarre what that page has become. Dawgstudent does genuinely seem like a nice guy but I couldn't take Hadad. He was aweful.

JohnHenryBonham
01-03-2020, 02:41 PM
He's 0-2

Maybe Moorhead should run a message board too since you and him have something in common....neither one of you are worth a shit as a coach.

ShotgunDawg
01-03-2020, 02:43 PM
https://media3.giphy.com/media/139kIwu2oixNrq/giphy.gif

PMDawg
01-03-2020, 02:47 PM
Maybe Moorhead should run a message board too since you and him have something in common....neither one of you are worth a shit as a coach.
Found Hadad.....

Coach34
01-03-2020, 03:14 PM

Hey Brian. I'm still your better.