PDA

View Full Version : Unleash the Quay!!!!

Political Hack
10-31-2013, 11:31 AM
it's time to let Quay play.

hailmari
10-31-2013, 11:33 AM
I saw him earlier, he looks lean (for a DT).

CJDAWG85
10-31-2013, 11:36 AM
So does Isaac Gross

tcdog70
10-31-2013, 11:39 AM
he might run through
OLs like he does redlights

Political Hack
10-31-2013, 11:40 AM
he might run through
OLs like he does redlights

excellence.

HancockCountyDog
10-31-2013, 12:02 PM

I hope you are right, because I've watched him closely this year, and all that he has unleashed is a fairly mediocre season.

If I'm wrong, let me know which game and quarter I need to look at, because I have them all recorded.

starkvegasdawg
10-31-2013, 01:04 PM
I hope you are right, because I've watched him closely this year, and all that he has unleashed is a fairly mediocre season.

If I'm wrong, let me know which game and quarter I need to look at, because I have them all recorded.

He's had the Mullen boot on. That is what he was trying to get off the other day when the campus police caught him.

1998Dawg
10-31-2013, 01:21 PM
I am ready for Quay to blow up too. He's one of the top DTs in the SEC right now, just got to get it together. I predict he has at least 2 sacks in the egg bowl and throws up the landfart like Big Pernell did a few yrs back.

Quay is bout to EAT!

RState
10-31-2013, 01:32 PM
I am ready for Quay to blow up too. He's one of the top DTs in the SEC right now, just got to get it together. I predict he has at least 2 sacks in the egg bowl and throws up the landfart like Big Pernell did a few yrs back.

Quay is bout to EAT!

He's certainly highly touted but I'm not sure if he's proven himself as "one of the top DTs in the SEC." I'm ready for him to back it up though. Quay don't play.

Dawg61
10-31-2013, 02:00 PM
Agreed let him play! He might be so pissed about being publicly embarrassed he actually decides to play hard. Put him next to Chris Jones for the next 4 years and don't let him get more than 5 feet from him.

quickstrike2
10-31-2013, 02:06 PM
He's certainly highly touted but I'm not sure if he's proven himself as "one of the top DTs in the SEC." I'm ready for him to back it up though. Quay don't play.

Agree with this.

hells bells
10-31-2013, 02:38 PM

Just told by great source he will not play Saturday at USC. Is this factual?

Bully13
10-31-2013, 02:57 PM
Must not be a great source if you have to ask.....he is not on any depth charts so carta

Political Hack
10-31-2013, 03:22 PM

don't know but the travel roster should be out by now...

Westdawg
10-31-2013, 03:37 PM
as a coach, I know that rarely, if ever ( even after several months have gone by) do fans and media ever get a full story of what happens inside a locker room and with a team/coaching staff. I don't know what is going on with Q, but things point to either: a) he is not doing what he needs to do in the classroom/practice/personally to make it ; b) he just doesn't know how or is not willing to get himself to the level he needs to be to play SEC football.

basedog
10-31-2013, 03:42 PM
I agree Westdawg. Evans is his worse enemy.

Westdawg
10-31-2013, 04:17 PM
i really want the guy to make it happen....honestly, I do. Having seen him in high school, he was a man amongst boys. Don't know what is going with him, but if he can right this ship, and i think he can, he could be a terror for opposing offenses.
problem is, right now he is a terror to himself and his own team.

BossDawg
10-31-2013, 05:32 PM

If it's anything that just might give MSU an edge on the field, you can pretty much bet that it's not factual.

We're MSU, and we follow the damn rules around here, by God!!!