PDA

View Full Version : Today Will Go Down As The Day MSU Officially Committed To Football

ShotgunDawg
01-03-2020, 10:42 AM
We did it, we actually did it!!!!

- We are actually committed to football & doing the necessary things both good & bad to put a quality product on the field. Congrats to the MSU for growing a set of balls!

- Congrats to Elitedawgs who no doubt has some of the most knowledgeable fans & continually pushed for MSU to do the right thing. You never know what booster or decision maker the quality points made on this site will influence.

- Time to get back to playing physical, discipline, & blue collar Mississippi State football.

- For Cohen & your coaching search: you can't miss this time. Focus on things in this order:

1. Culture
2. Organization
3. Edge/type A personality
4. Recruiting
5. Scheme that fits our recruiting footprint

- You can make 1 bad hire as a program & b e Ok. You can't make 2 bad hires in a row. WE HAVE TO NAIL THIS HIRE!!!!

lefty96
01-03-2020, 10:53 AM
Just please not Chizik

DogsofAnarchy
01-03-2020, 11:00 AM
Cheers!!

ShotgunDawg
01-03-2020, 11:02 AM
Props to Chris Jones. This is what I like to see!

ScoobaDawg
01-03-2020, 11:02 AM
It's a damn good day to be a Bulldog. The cancer is gone and I DO believe in John to make a better hire this time.

Jack Lambert
01-03-2020, 11:03 AM
I am worried about who we hire. If it is Chizik we are no better off. Then we should have waited until next season.

Jack Lambert
01-03-2020, 11:04 AM
It's a damn good day to be a Bulldog. The cancer is gone and I DO believe in John to make a better hire this time.

How about some V Bets on the new coach?

JohnHenryBonham
01-03-2020, 12:08 PM
We did it, we actually did it!!!!

- We are actually committed to football & doing the necessary things both good & bad to put a quality product on the field. Congrats to the MSU for growing a set of balls!

- Congrats to Elitedawgs who no doubt has some of the most knowledgeable fans & continually pushed for MSU to do the right thing. You never know what booster or decision maker the quality points made on this site will influence.

- Time to get back to playing physical, discipline, & blue collar Mississippi State football.

- For Cohen & your coaching search: you can't miss this time. Focus on things in this order:

1. Culture
2. Organization
3. Edge/type A personality
4. Recruiting
5. Scheme that fits our recruiting footprint

- You can make 1 bad hire as a program & b e Ok. You can't make 2 bad hires in a row. WE HAVE TO NAIL THIS HIRE!!!!
We have about 15,000 bulldog club members....when we double that we can say we are committed. Hint: most of the ones running their mouths are not members. Cohen is a dumbass and needs to go.

OLJWales
01-03-2020, 12:34 PM
It feels good to do this considering he beat ole miss both years. We are moving on to more important things. I wish we'd pulled the plug right after the egg bowl for obvious reasons but I'll take it any way we can. Now I wanna see us open the check book for a good staff.