PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for giving it a shot Joe Moorhead

OLJWales
01-02-2020, 10:27 PM
I know you wanted to come here and win and make the fans proud but you failed at that. I know this is still your program but you don't seem to understand that it also belongs to the fans.

You seem to insinuate that we should forget about the 10 years that preceded your arrival and focus on how bad we've sucked historically. Prior to Croom, JWS got us to Atlanta. And yes, we realize these days that's a much tougher row to hoe.

This a place that is now on firm ground to be competitive because we have SEEN it. The local area is full of fertile recruiting soil. It's here for the taking yet you have failed to take out the weeds and water the garden.

I wish you had been more humble and appreciative of the opportunity that would make the separation more palatable for all involved but you told us to kick rocks. Didn't go over well. And I know, we've all lost our cool one time or the other. I'm sure in hindsight you'd have handled things in pressers a little different. You've got some talents and you are a smart and well versed individual. God bless you and your family and I indeed hope your next gig be more fruitful, as long as it's not in the SEC.

OLJWales

dawgday166
01-02-2020, 10:29 PM
LOL ... I don't care if he ever wins another football game.

DownwardDawg
01-02-2020, 10:33 PM
Now, go pound snow and kick ice.

mstatefan91
01-02-2020, 10:35 PM
We shall see

Biguglyjoe
01-02-2020, 10:37 PM
He's made millions being incompetent and acting like an ass to the fanbase. A little humility would do wonders for him. Thanks for the probation and embarrassment Joe.