PDA

View Full Version : If our administration....

DogsofAnarchy
01-02-2020, 07:06 PM
cannot see that the VAST majority of MSU Alumni and Fans do not want anymore of the JoMo Shit show, then let them deal with the economic fallout and empty stadium that they will have to deal with this fall. Our program is at a cross-roads and we DO NOT have to let it be driven into the ground. So, if that’s the direction our Leadership chooses then I will not follow.

Lloyd Christmas
01-02-2020, 07:11 PM
The most depressing thing in all of this? Finding out our AD and President are absolute f**king retards.

I’ve never seen our fan base this united over anything. A child could see Moorhead needs to go.

ScottH
01-02-2020, 07:13 PM
Can we hire you to "drag his yankee ass" out?

I'll happily start a Go Fund Me for your fee.

My guess is the requested amount is raised immediately.

TrapGame
01-02-2020, 07:15 PM
Jake Wim had a whole monologue on how Joe needs to go. It's the bad culture and Starkville businesses will take it in the shorts next season. He had on Rosie who basically said the same thing. Rosie said as of now Joe Moorhead is still the coach but I don't know if he will continue to be the coach.

Lloyd Christmas
01-02-2020, 07:16 PM
Can we hire you to "drag his yankee ass" out?

Dragging Joe's fat ass out is a six man operation. MINIMUM.

MaroonDawg4Life
01-02-2020, 07:19 PM
Looks like everything reported has been false according to Steve. Napier hasn’t been contacted. Another year of Moorhead.

ShotgunDawg
01-02-2020, 07:20 PM
Looks like everything reported has been false according to Steve. Napier hasn’t been contacted. Another year of Moorhead.

Of course Napier hasn't been contacted but his agent has been.

Re-read what Steve wrote to use a little common sense to read between the lines.

OSCAR
01-02-2020, 07:24 PM
Of course Napier hasn't been contacted but his agent has been.

Re-read what Steve wrote to use a little common sense to read between the lines.

We had contact with Napier through his agent long before the Egg Bowl by reading the tea leaves I’ve been given.

DogsofAnarchy
01-02-2020, 07:26 PM

Not correct. You have to re-read and use your imagination a little. Some things Steve cannot say.