PDA

View Full Version : Dear Cohen/Keenum underlings that may read this board,

Mjoelner34
01-02-2020, 06:51 PM
tell your bosses THIS is an indication of what is coming if they don't pull the trigger and dump him. HINT: It has already started.

I sit in the Scoreboard Club and in 2017 I was looking for an extra Bama ticket for a friend. Scoreboard Club tickets for that game were going for $1500 each on Stub Hub. In 2019, Scoreboard Club tickets for the Bama game were $89! First, after-market demand dries up (which happened this year) and next your season tickets are going to plummet. But, in true MSU fashion we'll probably have an incremental increase in seat costs and ticket prices this year. That will most assuredly be offset by a massive lack of attendance and it will take more that a 17ing $3 hotdog to get people back.

LoneStarDawg
01-02-2020, 06:53 PM
tell your bosses THIS is an indication of what is coming if they don't pull the trigger and dump him. HINT: It has already started.

I sit in the Scoreboard Club and in 2017 I was looking for an extra Bama ticket for a friend. Scoreboard Club tickets for that game were going for $1500 each on Stub Hub. In 2019, Scoreboard Club tickets for the Bama game were $89! First, after-market demand dries up (which happened this year) and next your season tickets are going to plummet. But, in true MSU fashion we'll probably have an incremental increase in seat costs and ticket prices this year. That will most assuredly be offset by a massive lack of attendance and it will take more that a 17ing $3 hotdog to get people back.
Hotdogs are $2! Get it right!!***

BuckyIsAB****
01-02-2020, 06:59 PM

The concession stands have to work before you can sell a 2 dollar hotdog. And the ridiculous long lines at the gates have to be tackled through to get to those

mstatefan91
01-02-2020, 07:00 PM
Bama fans didn't even want to buy those tickets

LoneStarDawg
01-02-2020, 07:01 PM
The concession stands have to work before you can sell a 2 dollar hotdog. And the ridiculous long lines at the gates have to be tackled through to get to those

He stays and you won?t have that problem at the gate next season!

Spiderman
01-02-2020, 07:02 PM

If they remember to stock hotdogs or open any concession stands