PDA

View Full Version : What Does the Lack of Decisiveness From Our Admin Say About Them?

ShotgunDawg
01-02-2020, 06:30 PM
This is my biggest issue with the way things have been handled from our admin.

The lack of decisiveness from them from the Egg Bowl till now shows me that they don't have a plan or vision for MSU football.

It feels like they are completely winging this thing while being on an emotional roller coaster.

If there is one thing Joe Moorhead is obviously good at it's talking. He's a talker & it appears as though they bite on it hook, line, & sinker every time.

The MSU deserves better, more decisive leadership than this. I realize we won't always get our way, but dang it we deserve an administration with a plan & a realistic understanding of the path MSU must take to make the football program consistently competitive.

Just ridiculous the way this has gone down. Same as the baseball coaching search. Wishy washy & indecisive. Have a plan!

MetEdDawg
01-02-2020, 06:32 PM
That if we are in fact making a change we've done our due diligence to ensure everyone is happy.

If in fact Moorhead is fired and we hire Napier on Tuesday, this would play out exactly how it should have.

Let decisions be made first before we start saying no one was decisive.

ShotgunDawg
01-02-2020, 06:35 PM
That if we are in fact making a change we've done our due diligence to ensure everyone is happy.

If in fact Moorhead is fired and we hire Napier on Tuesday, this would play out exactly how it should have.

But it wouldn't explain why or how they completely mis-evaluated the coach & program following the Egg Bowl.

Whatever happens, this admin has fumbled it the entire way due to a lack of conviction in what they see with their eyes. There is no way anyone in their right mind can watch this program right now & think this is the right direction.

If they fire Joe, I'll be excited but that in no way should give this admin one bit of credit.

MSU deserves better leadership than this. I'm not saying that I don't want Cohen & Keenum leading us, but sheesh fellas, get it together.

Churchill
01-02-2020, 06:37 PM
That they aren't running the show ? I.E. puppets .

ShotgunDawg
01-02-2020, 06:39 PM
That they aren't running the show ?

Ok. If we've actually got boosters that want to keep Joe, then they should keep their money to themselves & do everyone a favor & go away.

With the amount of money that MSU athletics is currently making, there is no way in hell a booster should have anymore than recommendation about who the coach is.

BuckyIsAB****
01-02-2020, 06:39 PM
My how the mighty have fallen from Napier announced on tuesday to now this

ShotgunDawg
01-02-2020, 06:40 PM
My how the mighty have fallen from Napier announced on tuesday to now this

Regardless of what happens, does it not bother you that they completely mis-evaluated the program after the Egg Bowl?

DownwardDawg
01-02-2020, 06:40 PM

This

BuckyIsAB****
01-02-2020, 06:43 PM
Regardless of what happens, does it not bother you that they completely mis-evaluated the program after the Egg Bowl?

It bothers me Moorhead was employed here after the Egg yes

Churchill
01-02-2020, 06:44 PM
Bothered is not nearly a strong enough word.

bobcat91
01-02-2020, 07:09 PM
How about we wait a few days to see what happens. It may be entirely possible things are happening in the background. If by Tuesday, Moorhead is still coach and new staff positions are being announced, then by all means go off. The best thing anyone can do is send an email to Cohen and tell him how you feel and let him know the financial price to be paid by keeping Moorhead. I sent mine Monday.

msbulldog
01-02-2020, 07:23 PM
This is my biggest issue with the way things have been handled from our admin.

The lack of decisiveness from them from the Egg Bowl till now shows me that they don't have a plan or vision for MSU football.

It feels like they are completely winging this thing while being on an emotional roller coaster.

If there is one thing Joe Moorhead is obviously good at it's talking. He's a talker & it appears as though they bite on it hook, line, & sinker every time.

The MSU deserves better, more decisive leadership than this. I realize we won't always get our way, but dang it we deserve an administration with a plan & a realistic understanding of the path MSU must take to make the football program consistently competitive.

Just ridiculous the way this has gone down. Same as the baseball coaching search. Wishy washy & indecisive. Have a plan!

Gun, I love you to death and I respect your opinion. However, you are full of Shat on this matter, do you think anybody in the MSU administration owes you an update? I am sure if there is anything going on, it's happening behind closed doors. Dr. Mark Keenum is not going to allow MSU laundry to be aired in public. Gun I'm not sure you have anything better to do than post here. It seems that about 50% of the posts are started by you. Are you on ED's payroll?

Lord McBuckethead
01-02-2020, 07:24 PM
What are you talking about lack of decisiveness? Sounds and looks to me they made up their mind and really do not understand why they should revisit it

Lack of forethought is more like it. Lack of a lot of things, but decisiveness isn't even close to one of them.