PDA

View Full Version : The latest...

jwells
01-02-2020, 06:05 PM
The latest I have is that it appears Moorhead has agreed to the required changes. It is believed an OC with full autonomy and play calling duties was required and Moorhead begrudgingly obliged at the risk of losing his job. Shoop is going to move on and I have been told no assistant is safe. Some may be retained but none are for sure back.

Just a disappointing decision. Things were trending in the right direction towards a dismissal but unfortunately we took the route that just prolongs things.

dantheman4248
01-02-2020, 06:07 PM
Pack his bags boys. Moorhead is for sure gone now!

msudawg1200
01-02-2020, 06:08 PM
If this is all nothing has been accomplished. This will end up costing way more money, and won’t end well. Lame duck coach won’t be able to hire anybody worth a crap. Look for about 20,000 in the stands next year. Bad move

ScottH
01-02-2020, 06:08 PM
If true, they could build monuments to this administration's lack of testicular fortitude.

msstate7
01-02-2020, 06:09 PM
No way Moorhead agrees to an OC with full autonomy

gtowndawg
01-02-2020, 06:09 PM
If true, they could build monuments to this administration's lack of testicular fortitude.

That would be a very small monument.

jwells
01-02-2020, 06:10 PM

It was that or get fired. It is really the only choice to make when those are your options.

Rick Danko
I am so damn sick of message boards, yet I keep reading them. If he is brought back, looks like I won?t be making any games this year. What a joke

Coursesuper
If this bullshit is true, I've seen my last MSU sporting event until Cohen and Keenum are gone. This kind of shit will alienate tens of thousands.

Schultzy
Dude, no one is coming here to work in this program under this HC. The assistants we currently have on staff are actively trying to get outta here in order to save their careers.

msstate7
01-02-2020, 06:11 PM
It was that or get fired. It is really the only choice to make when those are your options.

Take the buyout

BeardoMSU

Agreed. No ****ing way that happens.

ATTILLA THE DOG
The latest I have is that it appears Moorhead has agreed to the required changes. It is believed an OC with full autonomy and play calling duties was required and Moorhead begrudgingly obliged at the risk of losing his job. Shoop is going to move on and I have been told no assistant is safe. Some may be retained but none are for sure back.

Just a disappointing decision. Things were trending in the right direction towards a dismissal but unfortunately we took the route that just prolongs things.

This is Morris Watts part two

ShotgunDawg
01-02-2020, 06:12 PM

So Cohen is a GD idiot?

See, I don't think Cohen is a GD idiot & only a GD idiot would make this move.

So I don't believe you

BuckyIsAB****
01-02-2020, 06:12 PM
I did hear that that was part of the ultimatum that was made. I just never thought he would agree to it. Something in my gut just told me he would still be here in 2020. Neither side wants to be where we currently are. Bad if true. If it is true I think you will start to see retread names mentioned by our company line guys. Desperate guys looking for a restart (Chizik as DC, shit like that)

MetEdDawg
01-02-2020, 06:13 PM
I did hear that that was part of the ultimatum that was made. I just never thought he would agree to it. Something in my gut just told me he would still be here in 2020. Neither side wants to be where we currently are. Bad if true. If it is true I think you will start to see retread names mentioned by our company line guys. Desperate guys looking for a restart (Chizik as DC, shit like that)

I would take Chizik as our DC all damn day.

Msujd164
01-02-2020, 06:14 PM
Oh well, count my ass out for any games until the 17er is gone

jwells

He can only help so much when Moorhead is the one in charge.

BuckyIsAB****

I guess you missed his last stint at UNC as a DC. Total shit.

GT3F8

I sincerely hope you are dead wrong.....if that?s the case we will have a very difficult time next year replacing Joe...especially since it seems that we ?almost? offered Napier twice in less than two months.....it makes our entire administration look inept at best....
It is VERY clear that Joe is just completely oblivious to everything concerning how to manage a college football team....

maroonmania
01-02-2020, 06:15 PM

If true, worst of all possible outcomes and doesn't accomplish jacksh*t. We will still have a decaying culture and it will still be Joe's offense. Joe has no clue how to run a successful SEC program and that is not going to change in a few months time by making changes forced on him by Cohen to keep his job.

HaggardDawg
01-02-2020, 06:16 PM
I'd take Chuzik as HC. He would be a good CEO type

ShotgunDawg
01-02-2020, 06:17 PM

Hell no. Because that means Joe is still the head coach & that isn't going to work.

IT WON'T WORK

MetEdDawg
01-02-2020, 06:18 PM
I guess you missed his last stint at UNC as a DC. Total shit.

I'll take every other single stop he was at as my jumping off point for him.

Also, the defense he inherited gave up almost 500 yards a game the year before he got there. 120th in the nation. He moved them to 96th year 1 and 63rd year 2.

I would say not bad.

gtowndawg
01-02-2020, 06:19 PM
If this bullshit is true, I've seen my last MSU sporting event until Cohen and Keenum are gone. This kind of shit will alienate tens of thousands.

Same here. If those two really are this stupid (if true) than they need to leave....like now.

jwells
I love too that Cohen buys Moorhead's plan/changes every time too. John, how many of the things he has said he will do to fix things has worked. Not one single thing. See through the BS and make the right decision.

MetEdDawg
Hell no. Because that means Joe is still the head coach & that isn't going to work.

IT WON'T WORK

If Moorhead stays he would actually be a great DC. Mentor role and could be the interim HC if Joe got fired mid season.

I agree I prefer Moorhead out, but I could even see Napier reach out to a guy like Chizik that has extensive SEC experience and some youthful talent on defense.

BuckyIsAB****
01-02-2020, 06:20 PM

Also, the defense he inherited gave up almost 500 yards a game the year before he got there. 120th in the nation. He moved them to 96th year 1 and 63rd year 2.

I would say not bad.

Hell no. This is the exact type of shit OM just did. They went 4-8 and fired Luke. I reckon we will step right up and follow them if this crock of shit is true. I had a bad feeling this was gonna happen though bc we are State. Worst possible outcome. I'd rather them just about not do shit than this bc at least then we can clean house in the athletic dept

HoopsDawg
This was my understanding as of a couple of days ago. I hoped things had changed. As far as I know, Cohen hasn't met with Moorhead since Tuesday. So I hope this info is either old or wrong.

Doggie_Style

complete bullshit...

bluelightstar
01-02-2020, 06:21 PM
We are a clown show

Bdawg
Shame we would just throw 2020 away when our new coach could be using this year as a rebuilding year for the new install and getting over the learning curve. What a waste of time and money for everyone.

Commercecomet24
Until joe is gone nothing gets any better. Staff changes won't make any difference, that is if he can get anyone to come here and work for him/

ShotgunDawg
If Moorhead stays he would actually be a great DC. Mentor role and could be the interim HC if Joe got fired mid season.

I agree I prefer Moorhead out, but I could even see Napier reach out to a guy like Chizik that has extensive SEC experience and some youthful talent on defense.

I'm fine with Chizik being Napier's DC, but I refuse to consider that Joe will be back.

It's such a horrible decision to do so that I just can't imagine that our administration is that stupid

Churchill
I love too that Cohen buys Moorhead's plan/changes every time too. John, how many of the things he has said he will do to fix things has worked. Not one single thing. See through the BS and make the right decision.

How much say in this do you think Cohen actually has ?

pilldawg
01-02-2020, 06:22 PM
Hell no. This is the exact type of shit OM just did. They went 4-8 and fired Luke. I reckon we will step right up and follow them if this crock of shit is true. I had a bad feeling this was gonna happen though bc we are State. Worst possible outcome. I'd rather them just about not do shit than this bc at least then we can clean house in the athletic dept

That signals no spine. I believe this report is completely false.

TNDawg35
01-02-2020, 06:22 PM
Dude you have yet to be right on a damn thing... Your full of bullshit!!!

BuckyIsAB****
01-02-2020, 06:24 PM
That signals no spine. I believe this report is completely false.

Moorhead hasnt had a spine since he got here. Biggest reason for his accountability problem. He wants to be everyone's friend. Only time he has shown any spine was after the Egg and he felt 10 feet tall and bulletproof, further boosted up by his family complaining about hurt feewings

jwells

I was right on the discussions being had on Tuesday. Check the board. My posts were the 1st ones out there.

Coursesuper

I would say not bad.

Who cares!!! The head guy is still the same clown that could 17 up a football bat. This would one of the dumbest moves ever made by any admin ever, and erase all of what was built before. That football building might as well be demolished and turned into overflow baseball parking.

Commercecomet24

Yep!

Coursesuper
01-02-2020, 06:25 PM

I would say not bad.

Who cares!!! The head guy is still the same clown that could 17 up a football bat. This would one of the dumbest moves ever made by any admin ever, and erase all of what was built before. That football building might as well be demolished and turned into overflow baseball parking. He Arkansas hold our beer.

MetEdDawg
01-02-2020, 06:25 PM
Who cares!!! The head guy is still the same clown that could 17 up a football bat. This would one of the dumbest moves ever made by any admin ever, and erase all of what was built before. That football building might as well be demolished and turned into overflow baseball parking.

Ummm...I don't disagree.

Not sure why everyone is mob freaking out. Chizik would be a solid DC hire no matter who the coach is. Doesn't mean I want Moorhead to stay.

Board needs to calm the hell down

BogeyGolfer
01-02-2020, 06:26 PM

If this happens, I'm out...This is not what's best for Miss. State University, if the administration wants to continue down this path, they will do it without my support. When Joe is no longer our coach, my support will return.

the_real_MSU_is_us
Sunshine pumper conspiracy theory:

We absolutely ARE GETTING NAPIER, but he wants to coach in the game on Monday. So, to take heat off him, the admin is pushing this believable smokescreen. They have to come up with something that will keep the cat in the bag for several days, saying "JoMo agreed to everything so hes staying" is arguably the best cover they could push right now

Cowbell
Remember boys that there is always a smokescreen. And jewlls has almost always been wrong....

Churchill
01-02-2020, 06:27 PM
Shame we would just throw 2020 away when our new coach could be using this year as a rebuilding year for the new install and getting over the learning curve. What a waste of time and money for everyone.

it would also the equivalent of OM putting us in a reverse headlock

jwells
01-02-2020, 06:27 PM

We absolutely ARE GETTING NAPIER, but he wants to coach in the game on Monday. So, to take heat off him, the admin is pushing this believable smokescreen. They have to come up with something that will keep the cat in the bag for several days, saying "JoMo agreed to everything so hes staying" is arguably the best cover they could push right now

He can still coach ULL's game and it leak out he will be named our coach. Happens all the time.

Spiderman
01-02-2020, 06:28 PM
So if true, the one guy that has proven he can actually coach, Shoop, is gone?

Damn

Doggie_Style
Remember boys that there is always a smokescreen. And jewlls has almost always been wrong....

wait, it's another 'jwells Exclusive"!!!!!

Commercecomet24
Who cares!!! The head guy is still the same clown that could 17 up a football bat. This would one of the dumbest moves ever made by any admin ever, and erase all of what was built before. That football building might as well be demolished and turned into overflow baseball parking. He Arkansas hold our beer.

Exactly! As long as joe stays nothing changes .

Goldendawg
If true, worst of all possible outcomes and doesn't accomplish jacksh*t. We will still have a decaying culture and it will still be Joe's offense. Joe has no clue how to run a successful SEC program and that is not going to change in a few months time by making changes forced on him by Cohen to keep his job.

This will never work. Who in their right mind would want to work for this disorganized, under achieving, know-it-all?. The new staff would be weaker than the one the last year that Jackie had, washed up ex-HC's and worse that we have now. Jo couldn't organize a two person tic tac toe tournament. He would stand there like a cigar store wooden Indian wondering why his player didn't win using his "plan", make a thousand excuses, tell everyone to be happy because he didn't use a chess board, chew up the loyal fans, and back his bosses into corner for a raise and extension. More $ will be lost to MSU and the Starkville businesses than the buyout.

the_real_MSU_is_us
01-02-2020, 06:30 PM
He can still coach ULL's game and it leak out he will be named our coach. Happens all the time.

Against the wishes of the guy coaching in the game, yes. It makes it awkward and harder to get the players focused. So yeah, Napier would prefer us to put up a smoke vs making his life harder

Todd4State
01-02-2020, 06:31 PM
This will never work. Would in their right mind would want to work for this disorganized, under achieving, know-it-all?. The new staff would be weaker than the one the last year that Jackie had, wasted up ex-HC's and worse that we have now. Jo couldn't organize a two person tic tac toe tournament. He would stand there like a cigar store wooden Indian wondering why his player didn't win using his "plan", make a thousand excuses, tell everyone to be happy because he didn't use a chess board, chew up the loyal fans, and back his bosses into corner for a raise and extension. More $ will be lost to MSU and the Starkville businesses than the buyout.

Why even keep him at all? Yeah- we'll keep Moorhead and fire everyone else. I mean- we might as well just fire Moorhead if we're going to do that.

Mjoelner34
01-02-2020, 06:32 PM
1. Why keep a soft, unorganized, non-disciplinarian offensive guru if you're not going to run his offense? This was the main reason he was hired!
2. As others have pointed out, forcing changes only buys one more year with the same results.

jwells
01-02-2020, 06:33 PM
Why even keep him at all? Yeah- we'll keep Moorhead and fire everyone else. I mean- we might as well just fire Moorhead if we're going to do that.

Because in an interview it all sounds great. It's only once it gets to implementation that it doesn't work

Dawgology
01-02-2020, 06:33 PM
If this happens it's 100% on Keenum. He is apparently the one that stopped the Napier hire after the Egg Bowl and wanted to keep JoMo. He is probably the one ****ing things up this time also.

maroonmania
01-02-2020, 06:35 PM

I certainly don't believe Napier would turn the job down if truly offered unless we were trying to lowball him. Nobody is going to stay at UL if they have a chance to have an SEC HC job.

BuckyIsAB****
01-02-2020, 06:36 PM
I do think that if this turns out to be true, the one to be mad at is Keenum/Cohen. Its fairly obvious to me we dont want him and he dont want us. Moorhead is what he is. He aint gonna make a drastic change. We hired him to be an innovative offensive mind to take us to the next level. 8 months after that we were having to build a program from scratch and we are going in the right damn direction

defiantdog
01-02-2020, 06:40 PM
Absolutely no way Cohen had a conversation with JoMo about relinquishing 100% of his offense to an OC. Cohen hired JoMo for his offensive mind. If anything, Cohen gave him an ultimatum because he's being too chicken shit to fire someone after their second year coaching. And everyone is being quiet because a lot of assistants are about to get let go, but JoMo is just going to hire people to run his same shit show scheme. A clean sweep is needed.

Cloak
01-02-2020, 06:41 PM

This.

Jwells posting that Moorehead is staying has been the best evidence so far that he's getting canned.

Goldendawg
01-02-2020, 06:43 PM
The thing wrong with this outcome is that Jo is not a Head Coach at this level. You would be keeping nothing but an over paid figure head even if you bring in the staff of the New England Patriots. People see through a fast talking con man after a while and his jig is up with fans, players, and competent future assistants who would not want to work for a arrogant lame duck. Surely the higher powers can see through his tired act. Couldn't kick my quota of rocks or pound needed sand today, too much rain all day and I guess that makes me as soft as Jo's "program". And nobody will drag my MSU butt out there either!

parabrave
Like last month unless anyone has talked to Cohen, Keenum or JOMO nobody knows jack shit. There are no "Cigar Boys" telling Cohen what to do

Quaoarsking
Absolute betrayal of the fanbase and alumni if true.

Rex54
01-02-2020, 06:45 PM
If true then kiss the program goodbye.

EVEN IF Sloppy said "yeah sure we'll do that" what the hell is going to stop him from just taking the play sheet?

You can't micromanage coaching this way. I seriously hope this isn't true. My last dime has been spent on MSU if so.

chef dixon
01-02-2020, 06:46 PM
jwells used to do the basketball game previews when he first showed up. Dude has tried to take on a completely different role since lol

yjnkdawg
Assistant coaching overhauls may help some, but it doesn't solve what the main issue is. We need a HC that can effectively and efficiently run a SEC West Football Program and have our players in the best physical conditioning that they can be in, having a well disciplined program, and being a leader, and not a buddy, among other things. I just can't see a 180 degree turnaround to accomplish that. Add to it his past two post game remarks and you also need a HC who can connect with the fanbase. He really disconnected himself from just about all our fan base since the night after the Egg Bowl. A poor uneducated decision if he stays on now.

jwells
Can you imagine the party that the fan base would through if Cohen did the right thing? There would be dancing in the streets and hope in the football program.

Coach34
01-02-2020, 06:49 PM
We literally just watched this scenario play out at Ole Miss as they went 4-8. So we are going to copycat that? I refuse to believe we are that stupid.

mstatefan91
01-02-2020, 06:50 PM
just saw someone insinuate on twitter that Napier is being contacted to be the OC.. not the head coach.. I personally see no way in hell this happens but we are MSU.

defiantdog
01-02-2020, 06:52 PM
We literally just watched this scenario play out at Ole Miss as they went 4-8. So we are going to copycat that? I refuse to believe we are that stupid.

I'd take Mike MacIntyre as DC in a heartbeat though.

mstatefan91
01-02-2020, 06:52 PM
And there's Steve on twitter stirring the pot saying the ULL extension means nothing.

vv83
01-02-2020, 06:53 PM
just saw someone insinuate on twitter that Napier is being contacted to be the OC.. not the head coach.. I personally see no way in hell this happens but we are MSU.

Below 0% chance. Block that idiot

Dawgface
01-02-2020, 06:53 PM
But Bert says Moorhead will be canned tomorrow. So who to believe...... Ha. I guess we will know soon enough.

DeputyDawg94
01-02-2020, 06:57 PM

If that’s true then that’s a new level of dumbassedry. And an insult to Napier.

MetEdDawg
01-02-2020, 06:57 PM

Whoever that is needs to get punched in the throat.

If anyone in our athletic department called him to be out OC, not only would that be insulting as hell, but would show a gross level of incompetence I don't think is capable.

Spiderman
01-02-2020, 06:58 PM

I want to refuse to believe it too, but I have seen 45 years of some monumentally stuid things done by State's administration.

Hell, the beer issue is a monumental stupid decision.

gtowndawg
01-02-2020, 07:02 PM
Absolute betrayal of the fanbase and alumni if true.

Amen brother. This is like the MLB strike back in the 90's. MLB lost a lot of fans that never came back. Our leadership is close to dealing a death blow to the fans and alumni. It will be hard for me to care for anything Miss. State if this is true. Let's hope they see the light.

Mjoelner34
01-02-2020, 07:04 PM
MLB lost a lot of fans that never came back.

Raises hand. Think Ive watched 1 complete game and parts of 2 others since that strike was over. I dont even know who won the World Series this year.

Goldendawg
01-02-2020, 07:05 PM
I want to refuse to believe it too, but I have seen 45 years of some monumentally stuid things done by State's administration.

Hell, the beer issue is a monumental stupid decision.

The beer decision is correct at this point. If we keep SloMo, it will lead to mass cases of alcoholism and rehab from watching MSU home games, even for us Baptists!*****

mstatefan91
01-02-2020, 07:05 PM
The beer decision is correct at this point. If we keep SloMo, it will lead to mass cases of alcoholism and rehab from watching MSU home games, even for us Baptists!*****

nobody will be there to drink it.. we will all be drunk on the couch.

Spiderman
01-02-2020, 07:08 PM
nobody will be there to drink it.. we will all be drunk on the couch.

yep

TrapGame
01-02-2020, 07:11 PM
If this is true somebody needs to be dick punched!!!

OLJWales
01-02-2020, 07:12 PM
no 17ing way in hell does it unfold like this. Someone whose been a successful HC and OC at Penn State needs help at running an offense ? 17 that.

defiantdog
01-02-2020, 07:12 PM
This is the time bring in a new staff and get rolling. OM is literally hiring coaches based on their recruiting talents. Chris Partridge is a hell of a recruiter, but giving him Co-DC is a stretch. And I don't see Durkin and Kiffin co-existing..... too much ego between the two. Either way, all of those guys will destroy JoMo on the recruiting trail. They won't hold back on any punches. So that would mean..... he'll suck at coaching and recruiting. We in for a lot of hurt if we keep him another year.

BeardoMSU
01-02-2020, 07:16 PM
no 17ing way in hell does it unfold like this. Someone whose been a successful HC and OC at Penn State needs help at running an offense ? 17 that.

Exactly. He was hired SPECIFICALLY because of his "innovative" offensive mind, NOT his CEO coaching abilities. **** that noise.

Dawgfan77
01-02-2020, 07:22 PM
Jwells knows nothing. No such agreement was made

BeardoMSU
01-02-2020, 07:24 PM
Jwells knows nothing. No such agreement was made

Muppets are cool. Bert and Ernie are really cool. I'm rollin' with Bert, until proven otherwise.

mstatefan91
01-02-2020, 07:26 PM
Muppets are cool. Bert and Ernie are really cool. I'm rollin' with Bert, until proven otherwise.

I have a guy on twitter claiming to have a source that agrees with JWells.. Wtf knows.. I just know we are stupid to hang on to the guy at this point.. nobody has faith in him outside of the locker room and they have zero discipline atm.

BeardoMSU
01-02-2020, 07:28 PM
I have a guy on twitter claiming to have a source that agrees with JWells.. Wtf knows.. I just know we are stupid to hang on to the guy at this point.. nobody has faith in him outside of the locker room and they have zero discipline atm.

Welp, if they're right...oh boy, we think things are bad now...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StOtUKXaKcQ

yjnkdawg
01-02-2020, 07:31 PM
This is the time bring in a new staff and get rolling. OM is literally hiring coaches based on their recruiting talents. Chris Partridge is a hell of a recruiter, but giving him Co-DC is a stretch. And I don't see Durkin and Kiffin co-existing..... too much ego between the two. Either way, all of those guys will destroy JoMo on the recruiting trail. They won't hold back on any punches. So that would mean..... he'll suck at coaching and recruiting. We in for a lot of hurt if we keep him another year.

Kiffin and the OM Network are planning on fishing in deeper waters like when Freeze was here, but if they want a particular MS recruit then they will do what they can to get him. JoeMo has burned bridges with the fan base and to keep him on as HC and get numerous new assistants, is a bandaid approach, and the bandaid won't stay on. We need a HC who can effectively and efficiently run a SEC West Football Program. Unless we make a HC change, I don't see that happening.

gtowndawg
01-02-2020, 07:43 PM
Where have you gone Bert Dimaggio?
The Bulldog nation turns its lonely eyes to you.

Doggie_Style
01-02-2020, 07:50 PM
jwells used to do the basketball game previews when he first showed up. Dude has tried to take on a completely different role since lol

jwells is a poser desperately trying to gain credibility by trying to guess the outcome of major events with a claim of ?inside knowledge? ....the mother17er doesn?t know shit

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
01-02-2020, 07:56 PM

Unfortunately we have a long history of tripping over our own. Hell we sold a home game to play Florida in Tampa in the 80's. When Templeton said earlier this year that "MSU fans need to be patient", I didn't know he knew what was coming.

Dawgfan77
01-02-2020, 08:32 PM
Jwells needs better sources

jwells
01-02-2020, 08:33 PM
Jwells needs better sources

Well what have you heard then?

OLJWales
01-02-2020, 08:33 PM
Unfortunately we have a long history of tripping over our own. Hell we sold a home game to play Florida in Tampa in the 80's. When Templeton said earlier this year that "MSU fans need to be patient", I didn't know he knew what was coming.

17 the 80's. just 17 all that shit in the past.

BeardoMSU
01-02-2020, 08:36 PM

If you are wrong, and Bert is right, what will you do to regain/retain your honor?

Anything less than Samurai-level seppuku is insufficient.**

TUSK
01-02-2020, 08:39 PM
If you are wrong, and Bert is right, what will you do to regain/retain your honor?

Anything less than Samurai-level seppuku is insufficient.**

I could make em write a buncha complimentary shit bout Bammer....**********

RocketDawg

That might make sense if it comes with the condition that Joe would be fired next year (to save money) and Napier would be promoted to head coach. Would Napier do such a thing? Who knows.

TrapGame
Smoke screen.

Moorhead is staying w/ staff changes and Napier got an extension today.

(wink, wink)

hp22
01-02-2020, 08:40 PM
17 the 80's. just 17 all that shit in the past.

We've been bowling for a decade with a B6, a few NYD, and the rest.
We're in a new era. Lets make a statement.

The whole rebuild bullshit spewed from JOMO should have been (was) insulting.

Our standard should be better than this.

CoachT14
01-02-2020, 08:40 PM
That might make sense if it comes with the condition that Joe would be fired next year (to save money) and Napier would be promoted to head coach. Would Napier do such a thing? Who knows.

https://media2.giphy.com/media/54PaD9dWT0go/giphy.gif

the_real_MSU_is_us
01-02-2020, 08:42 PM
Speaking of Jwells and possible Twitter people confirming his story...

Remember that if we are hiring Napier a smokescreen of BS will be "leaked". So multiple different posters could be "hearing the same thing" in order to help Napier keep the lid on this till Tuesday.

OLJWales
01-02-2020, 08:43 PM

Have you lost your damned mind?

Dawgfan77
01-02-2020, 08:50 PM

In the last week you have said he is gone he is staying. Covering tracks from someone who has no sources. I was told as many others before and after egg he was done. I didn?t backtrack I even apologize for being wrong. Thing is I wasn?t nor were others. Me including others didn?t backtrack.

I?m hearing he is gone

BeardoMSU
01-02-2020, 08:52 PM
I?m hearing he is gone

Be carefully....he'll use this post as one of his "sources", lol.

Coursesuper
01-02-2020, 09:05 PM

Wut?

Maroonthirteen
01-02-2020, 09:06 PM
https://i.imgflip.com/3l1uv5.jpg

OLJWales
01-02-2020, 09:09 PM
https://i.imgflip.com/3l1uv5.jpg

Nice, good job

lastmajordog
01-02-2020, 09:17 PM
delete

Dawg-gone-dawgs
01-02-2020, 09:19 PM
If this happens it's 100% on Keenum. He is apparently the one that stopped the Napier hire after the Egg Bowl and wanted to keep JoMo. He is probably the one ****ing things up this time also.

Yep! That howdy doody looking MF has got to go too!!!

OLJWales
01-02-2020, 09:45 PM

https://i.postimg.cc/90b8FhYD/Poop-fail.gif

https://i.postimg.cc/sXc95JQ8/Asian-woman-falling.gif

https://i.postimg.cc/TwRn2W7c/Dunk-fail.gif

DeputyDawg94
01-02-2020, 09:48 PM
I just got confirmation that will blow y’all away. This should seal it.
My daughter’s boyfriend’s dad is close friends with a friend of Joe. My daughter said Joes friend told her boyfriend’s dad that Joe told him that he was fired.
No crap!!! I couldn’t make this stuff up if I tried. She just walked in the room and offered that info without any knowledge of all the rumors going around today.
I found it funny and hope it’s true. Hope some of y’all get a laugh out of that like I did.

dawgday166
01-02-2020, 09:52 PM
My daughter’s boyfriend’s dad is close friends with a friend of Joe. My daughter said Joes friend told her boyfriend’s dad that Joe told him that he was fired.
No crap!!! I couldn’t make this stuff up if I tried. She just walked in the room and offered that info without any knowledge of all the rumors going around today.
I found it funny and hope it’s true. Hope some of y’all get a laugh out of that like I did.

Your daughter's boyfriends dad isn't jwells is he?? **

TrapGame
01-02-2020, 09:53 PM

https://media.tenor.com/images/7c335a71d37b1e2ce89d703f445ae80a/tenor.gif

mstatefan91
01-02-2020, 09:55 PM

NO WAY!

the_real_MSU_is_us

You didn't say "ban me of it turns out wrong" though, so I cant trust you

DeputyDawg94
Your daughter's boyfriends dad isn't jwells is he?? **
I’m about to go through her phone and look at her contacts and FB to see if there’s a connection. **

DeputyDawg94
01-02-2020, 09:57 PM
You didn't say "ban me of it turns out wrong" though, so I cant trust you
I looked at her like I was crazy. It’d be funny if that were true and an 18 year old girl had the scoop.

bigplayslay
01-02-2020, 10:05 PM
I looked at her like I was crazy. It’d be funny if that were true and an 18 year old girl had the scoop.

I hate myself for not being able to tell if you are being serious or not haha...

C222
01-02-2020, 10:08 PM

I stand with Bert.

DeputyDawg94
01-02-2020, 10:29 PM
I hate myself for not being able to tell if you are being serious or not haha...
I’m serious about the conversation we had. I was floored. We’ll see.