PDA

View Full Version : So 2 different posters

Msujd164
01-02-2020, 03:01 PM
With 2 COMPLETELY different stories posted about same time.

It?s either:

Napier

OR

Moorhead with assistant changes.

Both posters seem confident.

dawgday166
01-02-2020, 03:04 PM
So where does that leave us ... just about where we were when we started the day.

Really Clark?
01-02-2020, 03:04 PM
The only confidence I have is that MSU insiders are on blackout and there is very very little coming out from inside the athletic department or boosters. What little info is out there is coming from outside sources.

Maverick
01-02-2020, 03:12 PM
I was one of the ones earlier in the year saying if he went 6-6 beating ole piss and got us to a bowl that he would stay the head coach even as bad as the tennessee loss pissed me off. At this point after everything that's happened on and off the field I just don't understand how he can make it through this unscathed. He has major discipline issues, I know what I see with my eyes and at this point there's no telling what is going on that we don't see. Nothing has changed the whole time he's been here except for the fact that things keep getting worse. Every time you feel like things might be ok he proves you wrong, there are red flags all over the place and the worse part about it is I don't think he thinks there is a problem at all...

Tbonewannabe
01-02-2020, 03:13 PM
The only confidence I have is that MSU insiders are on blackout and there is very very little coming out from inside the athletic department or boosters. What little info is out there is coming from outside sources.

At least the poster saying it's Napier is saying his sources are from the Louisiana side. Not sure if we actually made a serious run at Joe Brady as OC or if we were just used to get a pay increase. I couldn't see Brady coming to MSU with Moorhead as a lame duck unless he thought he could take the head coaching gig after next year.

hp22
01-02-2020, 03:26 PM

This component and the fact that guys like Rosebowl fanned a few flames gives a ton of credibility to the current situation.

parabrave
01-02-2020, 04:06 PM
It be called TROLLING.

Ari Gold
01-02-2020, 07:34 PM
My prediction
He is gone.

msu15
01-02-2020, 07:36 PM
My prediction
He is gone.

Ohhhhhhh snap

HailStateSZN19
01-02-2020, 07:47 PM
My prediction
He is gone.

Now we?re talking.... :cool:

maroonmania
01-02-2020, 08:11 PM
At least the poster saying it's Napier is saying his sources are from the Louisiana side. Not sure if we actually made a serious run at Joe Brady as OC or if we were just used to get a pay increase. I couldn't see Brady coming to MSU with Moorhead as a lame duck unless he thought he could take the head coaching gig after next year.

I really doubt we put much effort into Brady. Besides his lack of experience in running a college program at any level, our folks have to know the relationship Brady has with Moorhead would prevent him from likely having any interest.

defiantdog
01-02-2020, 08:24 PM
I really doubt we put much effort into Brady. Besides his lack of experience in running a college program at any level, our folks have to know the relationship Brady has with Moorhead would prevent him from likely having any interest.

I know ya'll love Brady, but the guy has either only coached in a box or as a GA. He's also coaching some of the best receivers in college football. Josh Gattis is a good example to compare to..... he was the Passing Game Coordinator at PSU with JoMo..... then he went to Bama. He had dynamic skill guys at both stops. Now he's at Michigan, and he's honestly done a lack luster job..... mainly because Michigan isn't built to air raid and fly down the field. Sometimes coaches don't fit a school even if they've done well at other stops.

BrickCityDawgs
01-02-2020, 08:27 PM
My prediction
He is gone.

Confidence level 1-10?

DLGDawg
01-02-2020, 08:32 PM
Now we?re talking.... :cool:

Aw man. And you've got the sun glasses emoji dude. That's a sign right??? Done deal baby!!!!!***

wild_dawg
01-02-2020, 08:34 PM
I think 60/40 he is gone. We will see...

HailStateSZN19
01-02-2020, 08:37 PM
Aw man. And you've got the sun glasses emoji dude. That's a sign right??? Done deal baby!!!!!***

Lol, it’s more a sign of confidence in Ari’s sources and info. He’s usually spot on so I trust him.