01-02-2020, 02:53 PM
However..

I hope what I've been told is not true.

deadheaddawg
01-02-2020, 02:54 PM
lol

TrapGame
01-02-2020, 02:55 PM
Then they've just put a bullet through the head of the football program if true.

StarkVegasSteve
01-02-2020, 02:58 PM
Then they've just put a bullet through the head of the football program if true.

They did that when they brought him back after the EB.

hacker
01-02-2020, 02:59 PM
hmm https://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread.php?78976-It-s-Napier-will-be-formally-announced-Tuesday

the_real_MSU_is_us
01-02-2020, 03:00 PM
Well the extension doesnt matter at all, the buyout is what matters.

But I think we fire him this time. Doesnt make sense to send Rosey and Matt Wyatt out there to bash Joe otherwise

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
01-02-2020, 03:35 PM
Well the extension doesnt matter at all, the buyout is what matters.

But I think we fire him this time. Doesnt make sense to send Rosey and Matt Wyatt out there to bash Joe otherwise

Randomly caught the first of Finebaum's show today and the first caller was a Bammer fan. He went through their bowl game and the topic of MSU and Auburn being the only SEC teams to lose bowl games came up. The caller asked why MSU hasn't fired JoMo yet and Finebaum said he didn't understand what we were doing with Moorhead, as it obviously isn't working. We have the external support we need to do it and not face a media backlash.

Coursesuper
01-02-2020, 04:21 PM
This is a pre fightgate and Music City Debacle line of thought. This was the word I heard the day after the egg, I believe that this line of thought changed quickly.