PDA

View Full Version : So What is Currently Going On in Keenum's Office?

ShotgunDawg
01-02-2020, 12:59 PM
I'm assuming whatever action is currently happening is happening in Keenum's office rather than the Bryan Building.

So what is currently going on?

A. Keenum, Cohen, & others are involved in deep discussion about what to do about Joe? (Not sure why this would still be necessary. Pretty obvious answer)

B. They've decided what they want to do but are calling agents to see who may be interested in the position? (Problem here is word would get out unless gag orders are in place)

C. Discussing how to monumentally shake up Moorhead's staff while keeping Joe? (Won't work)

D. Eating Cheetos & reading Elitedawgs while laughing?

E. Other

DownwardDawg
01-02-2020, 01:00 PM
D

OLJWales
01-02-2020, 01:02 PM
Cohen has seen twice how leaks have a likelihood of coming back and biting one's ass.

dawgday166
D

Spiderman
I'm assuming whatever action is currently happening is happening in Keenum's office rather than the Bryan Building.

A. Keenum, Cohen, & others are involved in deep discussion about what to do about Joe? (Not sure why this would still be necessary. Pretty obvious answer)

B. They've decided what they want to do but are calling agents to see who may be interested in the position? (Problem here is word would get out unless gag orders are in place)

C. Discussing how to monumentally shake up Moorhead's staff while keeping Joe? (Won't work)

E. Other

Adminastrative and academic BS.

Keenum probably gone somewhere for the holidays anyway

DogsofAnarchy
You left off, None of the Above. I guess that could be... E.

hacker
01-02-2020, 01:03 PM
D

Msujd164
01-02-2020, 01:03 PM
D

lefty96
01-02-2020, 01:07 PM
Nothing, zilch, zero, nada

ShotgunDawg
01-02-2020, 01:10 PM
Well.... if it's D, we'll see who's laughing when the stands look like a JPS HS school game come next Fall

Rick Danko
01-02-2020, 01:10 PM
I have a feeling at this point that absolutely Moorhead will be our coach next year. I was one of the biggest supporters of keeping him earlier this year and giving him a chance, but after the bowl game I can see it?s just not going to work. But alas, I feel we have one more year to look to before a move is made

Jack Lambert
01-02-2020, 02:57 PM
I hope Office Linebacker is whats going on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tooY9nLezL0

Cooterpoot
01-02-2020, 03:07 PM
Reach-arounds a dirty sanchezes.

TUSK
01-02-2020, 03:16 PM
E. TPS reports.

Lariverdog
01-02-2020, 03:21 PM
E

ILOATHEBears
01-02-2020, 04:41 PM

E. Other

Here is my question. We played Monday afternoon, Cohen gets back late Monday night/Tuesday morning. He has a meeting with Keenum to go over things Tuesday afternoon. That only leaves Wednesday to meet people face to face. Are we really going to hire a coach without talking face to face after the last bad hire? Surely we wouldn?t just go through agents knowing how crucial this is. That said he could be meeting with coaches today and tomorrow for all I know but it seems premature to have a guy ready to announce on Tuesday in such a short turnaround UNLESS this was the plan all along and we met with Napier prior to the Egg bowl etc