PDA

View Full Version : One thing I hate when Joe leaves this year

R2Dawg
01-01-2020, 08:20 PM
or next year is that he will leave with sour grapes and run down our school and program. He will be sour like Croom was. He wasn't ready for the SEC, I hate it didn't work out but we gave him the keys to OUR program, OUR school for a few years and he blew it. Don't blame MSU, we gave you a golden opportunity.

He will not be remembered well because of his attitude towards MSU and that press conference (s).

Lloyd Christmas
01-01-2020, 08:32 PM
he will leave with sour grapes and run down our school and program.

He's already running down our school and program. He can punt rocks.

StarkVegasSteve
01-01-2020, 08:34 PM
That press conference was his chance to win back the fan base a little bit. Hell we had just won an exciting Egg Bowl. But instead of going in there and thanking the fan base for their support, he told us to kick rocks and pound sand. I lost any sympathy I had for him after that. And now just like HE SAID we'd have to do, we're gonna drag his yankee ass right out of here.

nsvltndog
01-01-2020, 08:35 PM
He wont get a check from us without a clause that forbids him from speaking negatively about MSU.

R2Dawg
01-01-2020, 08:44 PM
He wont get a check from us without a clause that forbids him from speaking negatively about MSU.

Is that how it works? We didn't do it for Croom evidently. We made an ESPN special with Croom downing MSU.

msbulldog
01-01-2020, 08:45 PM

Oh yeah there will be a non-disclosure agreement, just like TSUN tried to sue Nutt over.

msbulldog
01-01-2020, 08:46 PM
Is that how it works? We didn't do it for Croom evidently. We made an ESPN special with Croom downing MSU.

The terms of the agreement with Croom probably had expired.

nsvltndog
01-01-2020, 09:02 PM
It must have expired. He got a warning after he went off the rails a bit in a radio interview shortly after his removal.

The Federalist Engineer
01-01-2020, 11:20 PM
Nobody listens to fired coaches. It’s just a given they will claim:

(1) blame alumni
(2) back stabbing AD
(3) my design was jusssst coming together
(4) “my vision was beyond their intellect”
(5) “Nick Saban said I was real hard to game-plan against”

msu15
01-01-2020, 11:22 PM
It must have expired. He got a warning after he went off the rails a bit in a radio interview shortly after his removal.

Yep, also had a YouTube interview with CBS Sports a couple of months later(happened to be where he dropped the Al Borges nugget) that was quickly taken down.

The Federalist Engineer
01-01-2020, 11:22 PM
The terms of the agreement with Croom probably had expired.

The rant must have been so convincing that he was immediately offered a bigger HC job.

maroonmania
01-01-2020, 11:43 PM
Joe will probably head back to the Northeast again so I doubt whatever he says up there would have any significant impact on MSU one way or the other.

dawgday166
01-01-2020, 11:47 PM
One thing I hate ... The door can't possibly hit him in the ass hard enough to suit me ***

mstatefan91
01-01-2020, 11:59 PM
Just re-watched that egg bowl press conference. He said "I'd like to thank the players, the coaches, the administration, the state, this school, and the majority of our fans"

Said that last part really damn reluctantly too.

Who thanks the "majority" of the fans? Just bizarre.

TALL DAWG
01-02-2020, 12:17 AM
or next year is that he will leave with sour grapes and run down our school and program. He will be sour like Croom was. He wasn't ready for the SEC, I hate it didn't work out but we gave him the keys to OUR program, OUR school for a few years and he blew it. Don't blame MSU, we gave you a golden opportunity.

He will not be remembered well because of his attitude towards MSU and that press conference (s).

At this point I don?t think ANYONE GIVES 2 💩?s about what he would say after he?s gone!
Just get him off the campus and tell him not to let the door hit his a$$ on way out!

defiantdog
01-02-2020, 12:21 AM
Joe will probably head back to the Northeast again so I doubt whatever he says up there would have any significant impact on MSU one way or the other.
I can see him taking the OC position at Minnesota.

Dawg2003
01-02-2020, 07:56 AM
Honestly, it just looks like sour grapes when you bash a place that let you go. It makes you look like you can't move on and are petty. Bash it all you want to your family, but it makes you look bad when you do it in public.