PDA

View Full Version : My unsubstantiated and unreliable prediction: JOMO fired on Mon; Napier Hired Wed

OLJWales
01-01-2020, 04:30 PM
yea I know, but I just couldn't help myself. Pray for me and our program.

dawgday166
01-01-2020, 04:32 PM
C'mon mane! You're OLJWales. When you get to liking someone they ain't around long. And when you get to disliking someone, they really ain't around long ****

Todd4State
01-01-2020, 04:32 PM
I will.

I think MSU has just stuck their heads in the sand at this point and they're probably going to hope that new assistants and 8 months heals wounds.

Cowbell
01-01-2020, 04:36 PM
Does nobody else find it odd that him as a head coach candidate just went cold after we announced Morehead coming back. I honestly thought somebody else would look at him harder.

TNDawg35
01-01-2020, 04:39 PM
Does nobody else find it odd that him as a head coach candidate just went cold after we announced Morehead coming back. I honestly thought somebody else would look at him harder.

That’s cause he had already told several schools he wasn’t interested cause he was on the way here. Keenum kinda ****ed him...

OLJWales
01-01-2020, 04:39 PM
And here's my response to those who want JOMO to stay and / or "support him as long as he's here"

https://i.postimg.cc/zXR5PRwR/F-that-GIF.gif

BeastMan
01-01-2020, 04:42 PM
As of right now, I’d love either Napier or Hud. Either would be a huge improvement

starkvegasdawg
01-01-2020, 04:49 PM
As of right now, I’d love either Napier or Hud. Either would be a huge improvement

The dump I took this morning would be a huge improvement. Can't do a check with me with a big pile of shit.

Todd4State
01-01-2020, 04:50 PM

I wonder if Napier has been told under the table that Joe only has one more year at the most and to hold his water. He could demand a raise from ULL and should get it. If Napier decides he can't wait or something better comes along for him we have Hud in our back pocket and he did well at Austin Peay this year. We could certainly go the LSU/Orgeron system route with Hud where we hire a guy that loves the school and team and is a great recruiter but isn't tied to a system and is willing to hire really good coordinators that we can spend extra money on. Either one would really work so we're OK long term. If Joe happens to turn it around in year three that's fine too even though it's not going to happen.

Todd4State
01-01-2020, 04:51 PM
The dump I took this morning would be a huge improvement. Can't do a check with me with a big pile of shit.

Joe Moorhead disagrees.**

Dawgfan77
01-01-2020, 05:15 PM
You may not be far away... maybe earlier on one

Todd4State
01-01-2020, 05:25 PM

Don't get my hopes up.** LOL.

HailStateSZN19
01-01-2020, 05:27 PM

Here we go again.....

RougeDawg
01-01-2020, 05:49 PM

Speaking of the check with me bullshit. Anyone notice how much more productive the offense was the other day when we lines up and ran the play without checking? It?s almost as if we are better when the defense does not force us to change the play they know we are changing to. At least a handful of defensive coordinators have stated that?s what they did against us and shut us down. They did not keep it a secret and Sloppy Joe never adjusted.

Mjoelner34
01-01-2020, 05:52 PM
Speaking of the check with me bullshit. Anyone notice how much more productive the offense was the other day when we lines up and ran the play without checking? It?s almost as if we are better when the defense does not force us to change the play they know we are changing to. At least a handful of defensive coordinators have stated that?s what they did against us and shut us down. They did not keep it a secret and Sloppy Joe never adjusted.

Yep. I mentioned it in the game thread. I believe it was specifically on the 3rd TD drive. On our last TD, they were just letting us burn clock.

OLJWales
01-01-2020, 05:54 PM
C'mon mane! You're OLJWales. When you get to liking someone they ain't around long. And when you get to disliking someone, they really ain't around long ****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TjI7giA93g

dawgday166
01-01-2020, 05:56 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TjI7giA93g

One of my favorite movie scenes.

ejdallas322
01-01-2020, 06:54 PM
If we hire a new coach I don’t think Napier is the guy, Mizzou just hired the coach that dominated him.

Rex54
01-01-2020, 07:01 PM
If we hire a new coach I don’t think Napier is the guy, Mizzou just hired the coach that dominated him.

Did they hire his players as well? Drinkwitz did what Pillow Faced Yankee Douche should have - take a loaded roster and dominate.

Iron Bill Napier built ULL back. Iron Bill Napier is THE guy to lead us

dawgday166
01-01-2020, 07:02 PM
Did they hire his players as well? Drinkwitz did what Pillow Faced Yankee Douche should have - take a loaded roster and dominate.

Iron Bill Napier built ULL back. Iron Bill Napier is THE guy to lead us

Is Iron his nickname? Or you just calling him that? I like it if true tho.

Todd4State
01-01-2020, 07:11 PM

We're not basing hires on one game. If we did that even Dabo and Nick would be considered bad candidates.

RiverCityDawg
01-01-2020, 07:19 PM

I mean he lost by 7, he wasn't exactly dominated. It's also just year 2 versus an App State program that has been up and running for a while. You know it's also possible Napier and Drink and both really good coaches. I was impressed with ULL when we played them so followed them pretty closely. Tough, physical, adaptive, etc.