PDA

View Full Version : Funny Responses to Joe's Tweet This Morning...

ShotgunDawg
01-01-2020, 11:38 AM
Pretty funny stuff here.

Click on the tweet & read the responses

DogsofAnarchy
01-01-2020, 11:46 AM
The tweet itself should tell everyone on here where our administration is. Head buried in the sand and ready to sacrifice 2020. Also noticed several players on twitter still tweeting their BS. Just ridiculous and laughable. Absolute joke.

ShotgunDawg
01-01-2020, 11:50 AM
The tweet itself should tell everyone on here where our administration is. Head buried in the sand and ready to sacrifice 2020. Also noticed several players on twitter still tweeting their BS. Just ridiculous and laughable. Absolute joke.

It's become clear that people in the bubble don't get it. They have no feel.

That being said, if something is going to happen, I'd expect it on Thursday or Friday. Wouldn't make sense to fire people on New Year's Day. Maybe I'm wrong

msbulldog
01-01-2020, 12:11 PM

That being said, if something is going to happen, I'd expect it on Thursday or Friday. Wouldn't make sense to fire people on New Year's Day. Maybe I'm wrong

I haven't read JM contract but a year of his buyout may go away after Dec. 31!

TrapGame
01-01-2020, 12:16 PM

If admins have this head in the sand, blissful ignorance thing going they are in for a rude awakening next season when these home SEC games barely have 30,000 people.

DogsofAnarchy
01-01-2020, 12:48 PM
If admins have this head in the sand, blissful ignorance thing going they are in for a rude awakening next season when these home SEC games barely have 30,000 people.

I’m positive Moorsuck will be back and the only thing that will get to Cohen and Company is no asses in the seats. It’s the only way because they are not listening.

DogsofAnarchy
01-01-2020, 12:51 PM

They are not firing this idiot. They are going to make a couple of coaching changes and try to sell excitement to get asses in the seats. They will fall short in making Joe announce that he is turning over the Offense to someone else. That’s the only way the fans will get back on board. The only recourse we have is to not buy into their propaganda. I will not go back to an MSU event until Moorsuck is gone.

ShotgunDawg
01-01-2020, 12:54 PM
They are not firing this idiot. They are going to make a couple of coaching changes and try to sell excitement to get asses in the seats. They will fall short in making Joe announce that he is turning over the Offense to someone else. That’s the only way the fans will get back on board. The only recourse we have is to not buy into their propaganda. I will not go back to an MSU event until Moorsuck is gone.

I couldn't care less if Joe turned the offense over the Joe Brady.

THAT IS NOT THE PROBLEM.

A new play caller won't change the culture of the entire team. It won't change players being selfish & putting the name on the back of the jersey above the name on the front.

We have a culture problem that can only be fixed by getting rid of Joe.

We could replace every assistant on staff & the problem would still exist. We could replace Joe & keep every assistant and the problem would go away

the_real_MSU_is_us
01-01-2020, 01:14 PM
Well said Shotgun, the culture of accepting mediocrity and lack of discipline on and off the field are a way bigger problem than the offensive scheme/playcalling.

Gus Malzahn also often has a bad O, but since their culture is fantastic all the fans want is a real OC. But that's not a solution for us because of what you said.

We have cancer. If we dont cut it out now itll grow and spread. No other medical problem would seem important to solve if you have cancer. Cut the cancer out, then get a knee replacement or whatever needs doing. But a knee replacement as you pretend the cancer isnt there isnt going to work

msstate7
01-01-2020, 01:19 PM

He isn't being fired. He gave a big F you to our fanbase after the egg and survived that. He isn't being fired till lane kiffin rapes him in vaught Hemingway next year

RocketDawg
01-01-2020, 01:48 PM

Didn't we go through this same thing with Croom? It was obvious from almost the start that he wasn't the coach we wanted, but it took 5 or 6 years and (perhaps primarily) getting shut out by OM before he got fired. We might have the same longevity with Joe.

maroonmania
01-01-2020, 03:34 PM
Didn't we go through this same thing with Croom? It was obvious from almost the start that he wasn't the coach we wanted, but it took 5 or 6 years and (perhaps primarily) getting shut out by OM before he got fired. We might have the same longevity with Joe.

Croom was an incompetent coach but I don't think anyone can deny that he ran a disciplined program. JM is probably overall worse because he is probably only a slightly better on field coach but seems to have no accountability or discipline or real work ethic in his program. JM is a better recruiter though. I bet though if SC had as much talent back in his time as we have in our program now he would produce a team with a better record than what we are currently getting.

Goldendawg
01-01-2020, 03:56 PM
Croom was an incompetent coach but I don't think anyone can deny that he ran a disciplined program. JM is probably overall worse because he is probably only a slightly better on field coach but seems to have no accountability or discipline or real work ethic in his program. JM is a better recruiter though. I bet though if SC had as much talent back in his time as we have in our program now he would produce a team with a better record than what we are currently getting.

Disciplined, some of Croom's best players were involved in a gunfight on campus. I do deny this statement. Both wanted their "program" and he ran it into the ground in what 5 years? Jo is Croom 2.0.

Goldendawg
01-01-2020, 04:02 PM
SloMo's tweet again shows how stupid he thinks that the fans are and most are lighting him up on twitter. Hey look, hayseed rednecks I "stomped UM for the Egg. Never mind the incompetence, losing season, tutorgate, fights, suspensions, be happy. I still $mile all the way to the bank. Pound sand, kick rocks, but keep Bulldog Club dues, season ticket payments for My University, My school, and My team coming.