PDA

View Full Version : I made a thread called "I stand with Joe" after the egg bowl

calidawg
12-31-2019, 07:08 PM
And I'm here to say I'm sorry. I can no longer stand by this coach. The fight between the bowl game between teammates and the pure lack of fight from our team in the 2nd half. I thought we turned an emotional corner but we haven't. Unfortunately we are tied to Joe for another year or two. I still dont believe in firing a coach at MSU after 2 or 3 years unless you win 4 or less games. We are stuck on the wrong side of average.

Todd4State
12-31-2019, 07:10 PM
No worries. My hope was that we would win the bowl and turn it around. Quite the opposite.

OLJWales
12-31-2019, 07:14 PM
And I'm here to say I'm sorry. I can no longer stand by this coach. The fight between the bowl game between teammates and the pure lack of fight from our team in the 2nd half. I thought we turned an emotional corner but we haven't. Unfortunately we are tied to Joe for another year or two. I still dont believe in firing a coach at MSU after 2 or 3 years unless you win 4 or less games. We are stuck on the wrong side of average.

It takes a good man to make that post sir. Your words are of iron. We gladly accept you on our train at no cost. free ticket , welcome aboard.