PDA

View Full Version : Back from Nashville....

BogeyGolfer
12-31-2019, 05:46 PM
I'm not going to recap the shit-show we all witnessed and all of you know that I think Joe needed to go already....My biggest worry is the lack of motivation and lack of the will to win. I was seated right behind the bench and the players body language seemed to me that they did not want to be there at all and it showed...I will say this as well, if we would've ran the speed option, we would have gashed them all night....

gtowndawg
12-31-2019, 06:03 PM
I'm not going to recap the shit-show we all witnessed and all of you know that I think Joe needed to go already....My biggest worry is the lack of motivation and lack of the will to win. I was seated right behind the bench and the players body language seemed to me that they did not want to be there at all and it showed...I will say this as well, if we would've ran the speed option, we would have gashed them all night....

I noticed Marcus Murphy really getting on the defense on the sideline. Pleading with them basically. It's easy to spot the ones that care and the ones that don't.

R2Dawg
12-31-2019, 08:33 PM
Agree. A lot of players had that apathy; they get it from their leader. Joe is full of it. Beating a dead horse but we have a major culture issue now that could sink our program for 5-10