PDA

View Full Version : Here is the latest... We r 17'ed!

Reunion Dog
12-31-2019, 05:01 PM
Hearing Wicker is not running for re-election and Keenum (aka Clueless) is going to run for his seat.

He is worried that IF he fires Dumbo Joe, it will show him as a weak ineffective leader. (This is a PROVEN fact Already).

His "HANDLERS... There are 7 of these... are telling him to stay the course also.... To show Unity....

I have news for this Mental Giant we have to call President.. IF he doesn't fire Dumbo Joe.. THERE is no way in hell he will carry the Mississippi State vote across the State... And The Confederates won't vote for him anyway... Because... THEY understand how it works regarding Politics & Power.

When CLUELESS runs... We need to make sure we don't let him continue to be President.... THIS is our only way out of the HORRIBLE dream we continue to have.

IT'S LIKE GROUND HOGS DAY... Same thing everyday... No matter how many times it happens...

Another thing... As weak as Wicker is... CLUELESS is weaker than him...

I hope people on here realize how bad this situation could be... Especially when he runs... Gets beat and has nowhere to go but back to being President of good ole PSU... Pississippi State University.

WE AIN'T HIT ROCK BOTTOM YET.....

Quaoarsking
12-31-2019, 05:03 PM
Definitely calling BS on this. Wicker's not up for reelection for another 5 years, and nobody is going to remember what happened in 2019 then.

deadheaddawg
12-31-2019, 05:07 PM
My God.

We have the dumbest fanbase in America

Rex54
I would be genuinely embarrassed if Keenum became a senator. I'm already embarrassed with the current two.

msudawg1200
Yeah, unless Wicker is going to resign/retire in the next year or so and there is a special election I ain’t buying that. I will say this, if that is his reason, and only reason, for not canning Joe I’ll personally campaign for whoever runs against him.

bostondawg
12-31-2019, 05:09 PM
I should never underestimate the ability of our fanbase to invent creative bullshit on the spot.

msbulldog
12-31-2019, 05:19 PM
“I want to continue working with President Trump to grow our economy, secure our borders and keep America safe.” --- Sen. Roger Wicker. Senator Wicker's ...

dantheman4248
12-31-2019, 05:27 PM
Every thread this dude makes is pure gold. Give him an award for creative writing. I love it. Hilarious that people can't see through the parody and laugh at the jokes.

Mobile Bay
12-31-2019, 05:29 PM
Mode please delete this crap and ban OP

Cowbell
12-31-2019, 05:33 PM
Every thread this dude makes is pure gold. Give him an award for creative writing. I love it. Hilarious that people can't see through the parody and laugh at the jokes.

Yes atleast this is entertaining. More than last night

Liverpooldawg
12-31-2019, 06:27 PM
Hearing Wicker is not running for re-election and Keenum (aka Clueless) is going to run for his seat.

He is worried that IF he fires Dumbo Joe, it will show him as a weak ineffective leader. (This is a PROVEN fact Already).

His "HANDLERS... There are 7 of these... are telling him to stay the course also.... To show Unity....

I have news for this Mental Giant we have to call President.. IF he doesn't fire Dumbo Joe.. THERE is no way in hell he will carry the Mississippi State vote across the State... And The Confederates won't vote for him anyway... Because... THEY understand how it works regarding Politics & Power.

When CLUELESS runs... We need to make sure we don't let him continue to be President.... THIS is our only way out of the HORRIBLE dream we continue to have.

IT'S LIKE GROUND HOGS DAY... Same thing everyday... No matter how many times it happens...

Another thing... As weak as Wicker is... CLUELESS is weaker than him...

I hope people on here realize how bad this situation could be... Especially when he runs... Gets beat and has nowhere to go but back to being President of good ole PSU... Pississippi State University.

WE AIN'T HIT ROCK BOTTOM YET.....

Utter nonsense.

Lord McBuckethead
12-31-2019, 06:35 PM
My God.

We have the dumbest fanbase in America

Yep.

dawgoneyall
12-31-2019, 06:41 PM
BS.

BeardoMSU
12-31-2019, 06:43 PM
This story is obviously BS, but it wouldn't be the first time Keenum made a choice to benefit his future political career at the expense of MSU.

DownwardDawg
12-31-2019, 06:50 PM
I should never underestimate the ability of our fanbase to invent creative bullshit on the spot.

This was a pretty damn good one!!!

SailingDawg
12-31-2019, 07:15 PM
“I want to continue working with President Trump to grow our economy, secure our borders and keep America safe.” --- Sen. Roger Wicker. Senator Wicker's ...

"I'll continue to fight for what's best for Mississippi."

It's all about pork. McConnell just got a billion $ worth of stuff for Kentucky. Wicker has gotten money for a few projects on the coast and at the Port of Gulfport.