PDA

View Full Version : Some people should never rise to the next level

Goldendawg
12-31-2019, 04:05 PM
We've all seen it in many examples in the business and sports world. Someone is good to outstanding at his job, but is a disaster in the move to a higher position. Examples at MSU: Sly Croom was and it seems should have always stayed a NFL running backs coach ( and don't give me that garbage about his discipline in his program. Our first gunfight on campus was under his watch and involved some of his best players). Slo Mo, may be a good OC when surrounded by NFL type offensive players against weak defenses. Both, I am sure interviewed very well and both seem/seemed to look down on our school and fan base at times. That is all, have to go pound my daily quota of sand and kick a bunch of rocks today for his university, school, and team. BTW, Bulldog Club is closed today. Tried to call to wish them a Happy New Year!****

TUSK
12-31-2019, 04:10 PM
That's the "Peter Principle", my friend... Unfortunately, I couldn't find a clever meme-thingy (paging Beardo)....

so I'll just go with this:

https://youtu.be/Q-gu1KETjVY

Goldendawg
12-31-2019, 04:18 PM
Maybe we should change our hashtag/greeting to other dogs/battle cry from Hail State! to Oh, Hell, State!, as far as football goes until this nightmare is over.

msbulldog
12-31-2019, 05:07 PM
We've all seen it in many examples in the business and sports world. Someone is good to outstanding at his job, but is a disaster in the move to a higher position. Examples at MSU: Sly Croom was and it seems should have always stayed a NFL running backs coach ( and don't give me that garbage about his discipline in his program. Our first gunfight on campus was under his watch and involved some of his best players). Slo Mo, may be a good OC when surrounded by NFL type offensive players against weak defenses. Both, I am sure interviewed very well and both seem/seemed to look down on our school and fan base at times. That is all, have to go pound my daily quota of sand and kick a bunch of rocks today for his university, school, and team. BTW, Bulldog Club is closed today. Tried to call to wish them a Happy New Year!****

Golden my friend, I have kicked so many rocks and pounded so much sand, I'm going into the sand and gravel business.
Fire Moorhead he has embarrassed MSU!

timotheus
12-31-2019, 06:48 PM
good stuff by goldendawg