PDA

View Full Version : DDawg & Rex54....give us some hope...pls

Indndawg
12-31-2019, 02:50 PM
keep your eyes to the keyhole and ears to the ground....wiretap the Cigar Boys flip phones.

I see no logical reason to keep More Head around anymore.

vv83
12-31-2019, 02:55 PM
DDawg is a banned troll btw

DownwardDawg
12-31-2019, 04:38 PM
Hope is banned.

Rex54
12-31-2019, 04:41 PM
It's improbable to me that Joe will return.... once people decide to not renew tickets and stay home it will take a LOT to get them back.

The grill and the 4K will become the new normal and to ask for them to return to SEASON tickets will be a tall tall ask. Especially after the tailgating/stadium issues they've experienced over the last couple years.

If that pillow-head Yankee is retained the stadium will remain sparsely attended for a decade+

RougeDawg
12-31-2019, 04:50 PM
It's improbable to me that Joe will return.... once people decide to not renew tickets and stay home it will take a LOT to get them back.

The grill and the 4K will become the new normal and to ask for them to return to SEASON tickets will be a tall tall ask. Especially after the tailgating/stadium issues they've experienced over the last couple years.

If that pillow-head Yankee is retained the stadium will remain sparsely attended for a decade+

Not to mention, the annual increases in price and seat fees for tickets, when the product gets shittier. Combined both of those and n?e may need to demo the West upper deck to fill the bottom seats.

Coursesuper
12-31-2019, 04:55 PM

Yep, the grill and the 4K are already in gear here on the coast. Went to exactly one game, the egg all the family is in Starkville. Cant see making that 4 hour drive at all next year.

Goldendawg
12-31-2019, 04:56 PM
Here's hope. Won't be long 'till Spring FB practice in the Palmerio Center and at the water park!****

Liverpooldawg
12-31-2019, 06:30 PM
Not to mention, the annual increases in price and seat fees for tickets, when the product gets shittier. Combined both of those and n?e may need to demo the West upper deck to fill the bottom seats.

Prices have been dropping actually, three years now.

Todd4State
12-31-2019, 06:48 PM
Prices have been dropping actually, three years now.

Not mine.