PDA

View Full Version : What Other Examples Do You Have of an Admin Telling the Fans to "Go To Hell"?

ShotgunDawg
12-31-2019, 01:52 PM
If Joe isn't fired, the MSU administration is basically telling the MSU family to "Go to Hell, you don't matter". That's essentially the message here.

That being said, what other examples do you have of an NFL or College football program doing the same when it's appears as though the head coach has naked pictures?

The first one that comes to mind is when the Cleveland Browns told their fans to go to hell by keeping Hue Jackson & his 3-36 record for a 3rd season.

Which others can you think of?

DogsofAnarchy
12-31-2019, 01:55 PM
I don’t know of any college that would have handled it this way. You have to really admire Florida State for seeing their problem was not going to be fixed and making the change. Our Administration has proved they don’t care by their inaction.

Rex54
12-31-2019, 02:05 PM
On top of the coach literally telling them to go kick rocks.

The thing is if he went out and blew the doors off Louisville I would have to give him due... but don't rub my face in a shitty performance against a horrible OM team listing excuse after excuse with your fat smug head, have your QB embarrassingly KO'd, and THEN proceed to get blown out by a shitty Louisville team. **** you Joe. You stupid ****, you can't call out the fans like that and not back it up. You'll never be able to back it up because you are a sloppy bitch.

confucius say
12-31-2019, 02:05 PM
Meh, fans of numerous programs want their coach fires yearly and dont get it

Todd4State
12-31-2019, 02:08 PM
Every trade deadline of the John Mozeliak era since 2012 with the Cardinals.

DogsofAnarchy
12-31-2019, 02:11 PM
Meh, fans of numerous programs want their coach fires yearly and dont get it

I agree but most of those teams are not this POORLY prepared and coached. Most of those teams don’t have gross negligence running their programs. We lost to teams that we have better players than.

ShotgunDawg
12-31-2019, 02:12 PM
Every trade deadline of the John Mozeliak era since 2012 with the Cardinals.

Just NFL & College football.

MLB is different due to the lack of a salary cap. 9 out of 10 times in MLB, it's the owner not the GM

Todd4State
12-31-2019, 02:12 PM
It seems to me the athletic administration is way out of touch with how many fans are upset. I see things on Genespage from David Murray with indirect quotes about his message board posters are considered a vocal minority of the fan base. Not sure what they consider Twitter. In this day and age most fans even the older ones are on the Internet or have access. They literally have their heads stuck in the sand.

I think they expected Joe calling out what they viewed as a minority of the fan base after the Egg Bowl to rally the fans against that minority and it blew up in their face.

Todd4State
12-31-2019, 02:14 PM
Just NFL & College football.

MLB is different due to the lack of a salary cap. 9 out of 10 times in MLB, it's the owner not the GM

It's odd to me how DeWitt went from making aggressive moves under Jocketty and then suddenly stopped under Mo. I think Matheny was part of the problem as far as luring free agents too from what I heard.