PDA

View Full Version : Players/Employees/Media Members....

NaborhoodDawg
12-31-2019, 10:54 AM
I have been as die hard a State fan as possible for my entire life. I have never in my life seen this much division and nastiness between the fans, players, employees, and media members. The divide is growing larger every single day.

I tell you this, I?m not one of those people that can spend thousands of dollars to watch shit show football only to be told that my opinion and what I pay to support the program doesn?t matter. When our own HC tells us paying fans to ?kick rocks and pound sand? I no longer support that coach. I spend too much money on this shit for some punk ass 18 year old kids to tell me that I?m supposed to sit back, shut up and watch the performance on the field and not be critical of it. The players, employees, and media members jumping at our fans who pay their hard-earned money to support this shit is so damn out of line it is infuriating to me.

I can?t think of any other school in the country where this happens:
The Head Coach tells fans to kick rocks and pound sand
The Head Coach says that fans don?t matter
Players telling fans to sit back and shut up
Players telling fans that they couldn?t do what they do with their schedule
Employees/media members jumping on fans for being critical of the program?s shortcomings.

When the HC, players, employees, and everyone else on the ?inside? tell me that my money and opinion doesn?t matter and they are going to do whatever they want to do regardless of the fans viewpoint, why in the hell should we continue to support them?

I had to get that rant off my chest as I?ve seen more and more of it. Players need to be better aware, employees need to be more professional, and us fans have big decisions to make next year. I promise they are going to care about our opinion when the stadium is empty for the next two years.

Again, I just can?t remember another school who?s people call out and turn on their own paying fans like our school has.