PDA

View Full Version : I have never in my life ...

PKADogs55
12-31-2019, 12:03 AM
Been at an MSU game and just felt like complete Dog Shit. It's not going to get better guys. Watching this game live today .. god bless, I've never seen a total team play less enthusiast as I did today. I'm trying to pull every excuse I can, out of my ass for our team, and it's not there. I hope I'm wrong .. but I'm not .. DUDE HASSSSSSSSS TO GO!!!!! His best 2 teams .. he will ever have, are out the door.

PKADogs55
12-31-2019, 12:08 AM
Louisville fans .. at the bar after .. said they didn't think they had a chance ..... COME ON LEMONIS ... Save our athletic year!!!

Liverpooldawg
12-31-2019, 12:10 AM
Been at an MSU game and just felt like complete Dog Shit. It's not going to get better guys. Watching this game live today .. god bless, I've never seen a total team play less enthusiast as I did today. I'm trying to pull every excuse I can, out of my ass for our team, and it's not there. I hope I'm wrong .. but I'm not .. DUDE HASSSSSSSSS TO GO!!!!! His best 2 teams .. he will ever have, are out the door.

I wasn't there today but I have seen worse. WAY worse.

Bothrops
12-31-2019, 12:13 AM
I bet we disappoint in baseball as well. We wouldn't be MSU if we didn't

dantheman4248
12-31-2019, 12:14 AM

I too have watched peewee games.

timotheus
12-31-2019, 12:20 AM
Croom's last egg bowl was bad.

PKADogs55
12-31-2019, 12:20 AM
I know we have had WAY WORSE, but GOD bless it's just sad to have been here and watched this shit show. I'm still going to try and find every excuse I can .. but Fuk .. this one was hard to swallow. Live and Die by this team regardless .. but SHIT!!!

Belegal
12-31-2019, 12:26 AM
Time for Keenum to step up big time!

PKADogs55
12-31-2019, 12:36 AM
Time for Keenum to step up big time!

PLEASE DO!!!!

PKADogs55
12-31-2019, 12:41 AM
I know he got hurt early, but K. Hill 7 carries for 3 yards .. Holy Fukn Hell.

RougeDawg
12-31-2019, 12:45 AM
Croom's last egg bowl was bad.

Slytanic was not gifted a top 25 program with almost a decade of success. One cannot compare the two.

Liverpooldawg
12-31-2019, 06:32 PM
I too have watched peewee games.

I've seen many, many worse MSU games.

Dawgface
12-31-2019, 06:37 PM

You may not have to wait too long to see worse with what we have in place as coaches.

dantheman4248
12-31-2019, 09:27 PM

Yea the fear of failure is a good reason to be afraid to try something different.

Imagine if the whole world was like you. Yikes.

Skydawg1
12-31-2019, 09:38 PM
I know he got hurt early, but K. Hill 7 carries for 3 yards .. Holy Fukn Hell.Part of that stat is Tommy making the wrong read and handing off to KHill into 3-4 defenders...when the QB keep would have gained 30+ yards, or a TD.

Jack Lambert
12-31-2019, 09:38 PM
Yea the fear of failure is a good reason to be afraid to try something different.

Imagine if the whole world was like you. Yikes.

I don't get where you got that rational from his post. All he said was he has seen worse MSU football games. I have as well.

dantheman4248
01-01-2020, 02:32 AM
I don't get where you got that rational from his post. All he said was he has seen worse MSU football games. I have as well.

Called reading between the lines. He's been a big advocate of "it could be worse." That's what that statement was. That's the way our athletic department is thinking.

Says their more afraid of being 0-12 and are happier going 1-0 in egg bowls **** the rest of the games then trying to get back to #1. This school was the top of the world for over a month. It can be done again. It's there for the taking. We have the blueprint for success but we hired someone who ripped it up and wants to do it the way it worked in the fake ivy league because he's from the north and smarter than us poor southern folk who don't know no better.

**** that noise. Imagine being so scared of missing a pitch and looking silly when you swing that you settle for a walk 50% of the time. (That's at best. Joe is trending towards a solid 33% cap next year but more than likely 3-9.)

Todd4State
01-01-2020, 03:11 AM
For me this felt a lot like the 1994 Peach Bowl. Multiplied by 10. We were the better team talent wise. Had the match up we wanted. In 1994 we had Derrick Taite and Eric Moulds who couldn't get along over a girl and Taite wouldn't throw to him. Jackie for some weird reason decided to air it out even though Kevin Bouie and Michael Davis pretty much mostly carried the offense. We decided early on to chunk it to our 300 pound TE Kendall Watkins. We lost like 28-24.

This was worse than 1994 though. Players suspended and drama off the field for what seemed like a solid week. We're all in the stands like "Where is Errol Thompson? Why are we playing Lee Witherspoon so much and not Nick Gibson?" I could go on. That game was absolutely miserable after we got up 14-0. Leaving guys wide open on every corner route it seemed like. Offensive line looked like doo doo. No energy. And we all knew the special teams mistake was coming- and yep Payton fumbled the kickoff. Tommy Stevens playing with PTSD.

Honestly that was probably the most pissed off I have seen MSU fans in the stands at a football game ever that I have attended.

defiantdog
01-01-2020, 03:48 AM
Who cares..... Get out of the past. Do you strive for mediocrity or do you want MSU to be the best school in the SEC?

timotheus
01-01-2020, 09:29 AM
We will have more of these next year.

Bdawg
01-01-2020, 09:36 AM

We all have but our expectations are higher now. We expect more now so it hurts worse than it did before.

CoachT14
01-01-2020, 09:55 AM
Slytanic was not gifted a top 25 program with almost a decade of success. One cannot compare the two.

This! All of these pansies running around touting his record and his "accolades" are forgetting this one simple thing. He was gifted the number 1 defense, the number 41 total offensive team returning the majority of the starter, 3 first round draft picks, a program that was the most successful it had been ever (top 25 as you said), 9 straight bowls. And guess what? Joel Muirhead has effectively thrown all that down the shitter. 17 him and horse he road in on. I will kick rocks and pound sand till that carpetbagger takes his Yankee ass back to New York. He's completely destroyed this program in two years and the sad part is we still have pansies that defend this shit. Too scared of their own shadow, while the shadow walks right past and destroy's their program.

Howboutdemdogs
01-01-2020, 09:59 AM
As we stood at the Dog Walk, we made the comment that the players seems lifeless and the a lot of fans where ?flat?. Very strange feeling all the way around.