PDA

View Full Version : I have never seen anything like this

Cowbell
12-30-2019, 10:12 PM
Social media is a bigger S storm than Joes Offense. I have never seen this many pissed off state fans. There were a lot of people taking up for him just a few days ago but that is over. I don't see anyway he survives this.

MetEdDawg
12-30-2019, 10:15 PM
I'm usually one of the last ones to come around. I was one of the last ones on Croom. I was one of the last ones on Moorhead.

Once I jump off its damn time to make a change. All of my comments I've made since it became apparent he was staying was to try and support the direction of the program even though I thought he should be gone.

It's really hard to support the direction of the program right now after tonight. I was off the Joe Moorhead train after Tennessee. How anyone could have been a supporter after the Egg Bowl is beyond me. An MSU supporter yes. But confident in Moorhead? No way.

Anyone that thinks this is the right direction after today and the last few weeks is just not able to see the bigger picture and understand when decisions have to be made.

Commercecomet24
12-30-2019, 10:16 PM
It's the same story with joe just a different day. We've seen him repeat this over and over and over if the powers that be can't see that he's a loser then they're blind.!

TrapGame
12-30-2019, 10:17 PM
Man, the official MSU football Facebook page is over 500 posts of absolute disgust right now. The blue hairs are pissed.

Commercecomet24
12-30-2019, 10:19 PM
If he stays through next year there won't be anything left of our football program. He's salting our program and it's gonna be ugly

Cowbell
12-30-2019, 10:21 PM
Man, the official MSU football Facebook page is over 500 posts of absolute disgust right now. The blue hairs are pissed.

I've never seen anything like it is on that page.

Coursesuper
12-30-2019, 10:22 PM
If he stays through next year there won't be anything left of our football program. He's salting our program and it's gonna be ugly

Oh yeah, this is round up with surflan bro. Going to have to bust up that soil to get anything to grow.

confucius say
12-30-2019, 10:25 PM
As social media aware as joe is and how often he checks mentions, i am surprised he even wants to be here at this point. I mean he has to know that nobody is happy with him here. Hope his kids stay off Twitter

msbulldog
12-30-2019, 10:25 PM

Hey Trap, give us blue hairs (mines still salt and pepper they say) a break! You better just hope you get here some day!

Commercecomet24
12-30-2019, 10:29 PM
Oh yeah, this is round up with surflan bro. Going to have to bust up that soil to get anything to grow.

Great analogy!

TrapGame
12-30-2019, 10:31 PM
Hey Trap, give us blue hairs (mines still salt and pepper they say) a break! You better just hope you get here some day!

I'm pushing 50. My hair's barely hanging on!

parabrave
12-30-2019, 10:32 PM

and most of those weren't msg board geeks like us these are everyday fans. and they aren't very nice,

Cowbell
12-30-2019, 10:34 PM
and most of those weren't msg board geeks like us these are everyday fans. and they aren't very nice,

Yes a lot of these are ignorant to the fundamentals of the game and when you lose these, you are in trouble my friend

msbulldog
12-30-2019, 10:34 PM
I'm pushing 50. My hair's barely hanging on!

I got a few years on you and I still got all mine! You're a good Dawg and poster! +1

Coursesuper
12-30-2019, 10:38 PM
Yes a lot of these are ignorant to the fundamentals of the game and when you lose these, you are in trouble my friend

Once you lose a fan base it's over, you may win a small % back at some point but, when people stop believing it's over they just won't go and don't care. People have to believe to buy in and this staff has given our people nothing to believe in.

TrapGame
12-30-2019, 10:41 PM
I got a few years on you and I still got all mine! You're a good Dawg and poster! +1

Thanks.

msbulldog
12-30-2019, 10:46 PM
Once you lose a fan base it's over, you may win a small % back at some point but, when people stop believing it's over they just won't go and don't care. People have to believe to buy in and this staff has given our people nothing to believe in.

Yep, we just need to kick rocks and pound sand, but I'm sorry my rock kicker is broke!

hp22
12-30-2019, 11:12 PM
Every time he takes a step forward something happens and we take two steps back. It's bad on and off the field.

You beat Ole.Miss but go crazy in postgame
You have a quiet and successful recruiting day and your quarterback gets knocked out by a linebacker
You had a month of practice to prepare but looked lost

That's but 4 weeks over Thanksgiving and Christmas. It's been like that all year. This football season has been exhausting and it's pretty simple....the fans are tired of it.

Todd4State
12-30-2019, 11:29 PM
Yep, we just need to kick rocks and pound sand, but I'm sorry my rock kicker is broke!

That's the thing a lot of our fans will do just that.

Todd4State
12-30-2019, 11:29 PM
Every time he takes a step forward something happens and we take two steps back. It's bad on and off the field.

You beat Ole.Miss but go crazy in postgame
You have a quiet and successful recruiting day and your quarterback gets knocked out by a linebacker
You had a month of practice to prepare but looked lost

That's but 4 weeks over Thanksgiving and Christmas. It's been like that all year. This football season has been exhausting and it's pretty simple....the fans are tired of it.

Nailed it.

BuckyIsAB****
12-30-2019, 11:36 PM
I've never seen State players on twitter cry like ours do. God forbid someone hold me accountable. You dont know how hard I have it.

Its got to go. Finger pointers are never going to win. Ever

Cowbell
12-30-2019, 11:42 PM
I've never seen State players on twitter cry like ours do. God forbid someone hold me accountable. You dont know how hard I have it.

Its got to go. Finger pointers are never going to win. Ever

Agree 100% especially on Kylin - kid is soft