PDA

View Full Version : Kylin Hill

bluelightstar
12-30-2019, 09:48 PM
https://twitter.com/samariaterry/status/1211830574639394816

What's this about? Is he planning to forgo the draft and come back? Or does that sound like a transfer??

Barkman Turner Overdrive
12-30-2019, 09:50 PM

What's this about? Is he planning to forgo the draft and come back? Or does that sound like a transfer??

Wouldn?t hold it against him if he transferred. This is a sh1tshow ran by a clown.

lefty96
TO THE PORTAL!!!

dawgday166
Who knows with Hill?? He'd be smart to go somewhere else and try to become better. Can he become good enough for NFL ... I'm not sold that he can.

Todd4State
12-30-2019, 09:51 PM
I bet he comes back.

timotheus
12-30-2019, 09:54 PM
I thought all along that it was a stretch for him to be drafted. In order to enter the portal, he needs to graduate to play immediately.

WinningIsRelentless
12-30-2019, 09:54 PM
Word is his draft grade came back and it did t list a round which means it?s outside 3rd round.

Coursesuper
12-30-2019, 09:56 PM
Well bye.

dawgday166
12-30-2019, 09:56 PM
Word is his draft grade came back and it did t list a round which means it?s outside 3rd round.

And he was surprised?? SMH at that.

ShotgunDawg
12-30-2019, 09:57 PM
I couldn't care less to be honest.

I'm fine moving forward with Weatherspoon & Marks.

Kylin has a Melo quality to him. Accumulates stats but doesn't seem to make winning plays or be a winning type player.

Sorry if that's harsh, but it's true. Until he puts the team above Kylin, he'll remain a "stat guy"

parabrave
12-30-2019, 09:58 PM
he needs to get faster

Mobile Bay
12-30-2019, 10:00 PM

Kylin has a Melo quality to him. Accumulates stats but doesn't seem to make winning plays or be a winning type player.

Sorry if that's harsh, but it's true. Until he puts the team above Kylin, he'll remain a "stat guy"

I have a hard time believing a human being can access the internet and still be as stupid as you.

confucius say
12-30-2019, 10:01 PM
Hes not a nfl back but lol at our fans saying fine, leave, we are good moving forward without you. That is anger and frustration speaking. He led the sec in rushing was our only playmaker (to the extent we have any). I would love to have him back.

msbulldog
12-30-2019, 10:02 PM
I won't speak badly of one of our players, just pray for the best for whatever he decides to do.

BuckyIsAB****
12-30-2019, 10:04 PM
Drama queen. Has been since day 1. Needs to be held accountable and he doesnt like that

Maroonthirteen
12-30-2019, 10:06 PM
he needs to get faster

Especially if he insist on running east and west.

Coursesuper
12-30-2019, 10:07 PM
Drama queen. Has been since day 1. Needs to be held accountable and he doesnt like that

Not wrong.

ShotgunDawg
12-30-2019, 10:07 PM
I have a hard time believing a human being can access the internet and still be as stupid as you.

He's never won at any level. Maybe that's not all his fault or mostly his fault, but he's never won. Kylin doesn't know what winning teams do & how they sacrifice.

I couldn't care less if you disagree. I'm not saying he's soft or a bad kid at all. Just simply saying that i don't think he's a winning play.

Matt3467
12-30-2019, 10:18 PM
Kylin Hill is the worst starting RB we've had at state in close to two decades possibly more. Nick Gibson was a better back. Unreal how he was handled during his career here.

timotheus
12-30-2019, 10:20 PM
Nick will make an NFL roster.

BuckyIsAB****
12-30-2019, 10:20 PM
He's never won at any level. Maybe that's not all his fault or mostly his fault, but he's never won. Kylin doesn't know what winning teams do & how they sacrifice.

I couldn't care less if you disagree. I'm not saying he's soft or a bad kid at all. Just simply saying that i don't think he's a winning play.

He didnt win at Columbus but thats not all on him. Columbus is a shithole and they dont care. I can say this, he is a good player. Talented. But he has never been held accountable and has never been a part of a winning culture. He is mentally weak right now. I have never seen a kid act like he is hurt so many times in a game. It is every single week. His body language screams loser

dawgday166
12-30-2019, 10:24 PM

Yep ... if you truly changing the culture this would be a start. Either let him go or sit his ass if he don't get his mind right. Gotta do it either way.

I'm not convinced that last year's offense didn't suffer greatly from a chemistry standpoint cause he was elevated over Aeris and Guidry kept play while half-assing it all the time.

ejdallas322
12-30-2019, 10:26 PM
Kylin Hill is the worst starting RB we've had at state in close to two decades possibly more. Nick Gibson was a better back. Unreal how he was handled during his career here.
Dude what the heck are you talking about?

bluelightstar
12-30-2019, 10:28 PM
Yep ... if you truly changing the culture this would be a start. Either let him go or sit his ass if he don't get his mind right. Gotta do it either way.

I'm not convinced that last year's offense didn't suffer greatly from a chemistry standpoint cause he was elevated over Aeris and Guidry kept play while half-assing it all the time.

Well, in this regard, Moorhead has shown no feel for proper personnel management. I remember when reporters would ask Saban, "who's going to be the starting QB" and he always says it's "whoever wins the team." Moorhead brought in a late-comer who hadn't won the team, and we paid for it. Last year, he demoted a star senior RB. I think we paid for that too.

It's like he thinks he's coaching on Playstation or something.

ShotgunDawg
12-30-2019, 10:30 PM
He didnt win at Columbus but thats not all on him. Columbus is a shithole and they dont care. I can say this, he is a good player. Talented. But he has never been held accountable and has never been a part of a winning culture. He is mentally weak right now. I have never seen a kid act like he is hurt so many times in a game. It is every single week. His body language screams loser

He a very talented player but there is a Melo quality to him. Stat accumulator

dawgday166
12-30-2019, 10:35 PM

Well ... lessee

Miller/Walker
Norwood
Boobie
Ballard
Perkins
JRob
Holloway
Aeris

I'd take all but Perkins (maybe) and Holloway over Hill. They all made tough yards against good teams, didn't limp off the field all the time while getting hammered themselves, they blocked and were good receivers out of the backfield.

ShotgunDawg
12-30-2019, 10:38 PM
Well ... lessee

Miller/Walker
Norwood
Boobie
Ballard
Perkins
JRob
Holloway
Aeris

I'd take all but Perkins (maybe) and Holloway over Hill. They all made tough yards against good teams, didn't limp off the field all the time while getting hammered themselves, they blocked and were good receivers out of the backfield.

I'd take Hill over Perkins but Holloway was a winning player. I'm not at all saying that Holloway was in the same galaxy as Hill as far as talent, but Holloway was a winner. Dude did everything right.

CovertDawg
12-30-2019, 10:50 PM
XFL is probably Kylin's best option next year.

dawgday166
12-30-2019, 10:51 PM
I'd take Hill over Perkins but Holloway was a winning player. I'm not at all saying that Holloway was in the same galaxy as Hill as far as talent, but Holloway was a winner. Dude did everything right.

Might actually agree with you but don't want Holloway as the feature back. But he's 10x as tough as Hill is without a doubt.

ShotgunDawg
12-30-2019, 10:52 PM
Might actually agree with you but don't want Holloway as the feature back. But he's 10x as tough as Hill is without a doubt.

I don't either, but Holloway was a 17ing winner. Give me a bunch of those dudes

msbulldog
12-30-2019, 10:55 PM

This is what I hold against JM more than anything. He did not treat Aeris, Gibson, KT and many others right, just a damn shame.

KOdawg1
12-30-2019, 10:58 PM
Kylin was more athletic, but Nick Gibson was a more rounded back with better instincts. Damn shame his career was essentially a waste

Todd4State
12-30-2019, 11:01 PM
My fear for Kylin is that he declares and goes undrafted. Then he is in a pickle.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-30-2019, 11:16 PM
My fear for Kylin is that he declares and goes undrafted. Then he is in a pickle.

I say he would be in a "Bear"

WAH662
12-30-2019, 11:25 PM
Well ... lessee

Miller/Walker
Norwood
Boobie
Ballard
Perkins
JRob
Holloway
Aeris

"Jaaaaay Jaaaaaay Joooohnson on the play!"

dawgday166
12-30-2019, 11:27 PM
"Jaaaaay Jaaaaaay Joooohnson on the play!"

Ahhh ... did that off the top of my head and felt like I was missing someone. I liked JJ a lot too and he better than Hill also.

Lord McBuckethead
12-30-2019, 11:55 PM
Hill is good, and I want him to come back. With a new offense.

ZedFedder
12-30-2019, 11:57 PM
He lead the SEC in rushing... We would be best served with him at MSU nect year.

sonof34
12-31-2019, 12:04 AM

First I agree with you...I?m done with his ass, if he had turned up and went north he would babe scored on one of those plays but he tried to go outside to get out of bounds to avoid potentially getting hit

timotheus
12-31-2019, 12:26 AM
Joe told Kylin that he was saquan. end of story

dawgday166
12-31-2019, 12:29 AM
Joe told Kylin that he was saquan. end of story

You know ... now I'm thinking there are some amazing similarities in the two players ***************

Matt3467
12-31-2019, 12:50 AM

Name a starting running back in the last two decades that Hill is better than and before you say Aeris Williams I'm gonna stop you right there and say no.

Hail State
12-31-2019, 01:20 AM

Is this guy not the biggest titty baby since Renardo Sidney? Hit the road no one gives a shit.

HaggardDawg
12-31-2019, 10:28 AM
Now he's tweeting "I have options". Dude is a mental midgets d needs to grow up.

ShotgunDawg
12-31-2019, 10:32 AM
Now he's tweeting "I have options". Dude is a mental midgets d needs to grow up.

Amazing that when it should all about the team, Kylin makes it all about him.

It's his number 1 issue & it's why he won't make it in the NFL.

Make no mistake, he played in the bowl game to break Dixon's record, not to help the team. The motivation was all about him.

We have a culture problem of me me me me me me me in this program. Selfishness has hit an all time high IMO

ShotgunDawg
12-31-2019, 10:34 AM
Compare Dak's words after Sunday's game to Kylins actions today

HaggardDawg
Amazing that when it should all about the team, Kylin makes it all about him.

It's his number 1 issue & it's why he won't make it in the NFL.

Make no mistake, he played in the bowl game to break Dixon's record, not to help the team. The motivation was all about him.

We have a culture problem of me me me me me me me in this program. Selfishness has hit an all time high IMO

The damn truth. I talked to an NFL scout and he said Kylin has no shot at the NFL right now and "has a lot of growing up to do".

StateDawg44
Correct, that's why you see players beating their chest when we are down 17 points and they make a stop to make it 2nd & 2. Only to bust coverage the next play.

cheewgumm
12-31-2019, 10:37 AM
I don?t get the ?Hill makes it about him? narrative. Whats he supposed to do? Run for less yards?

Seems like a long stretch to throw him under the bus.

Imagine Hill in Mullen?s offense with Fitz. Hed be our best ever and it probably wouldnt be close.

This offense is garbage. That he?s gained 1400 yards is a miracle.

tcdog70
12-31-2019, 10:41 AM
How about lets not blast Kylin. you 17ers do understand he lead the SEC in rushing and that was with a shitty team and a Coach that continually ran him into the teeth of the defense. You are the same dudes who blasted Fitz. I've never seen fans that denigrate our best players. I'll take shit pot loads of Hill's and Fitzs. Hill will make it in the NFL where maybe they will use Him correctly. Why don't some of you dickheads go root for Bama.

cheewgumm
12-31-2019, 10:45 AM
Amen TC!

They?ll have to apologize to Hill in a year like They need to to Fitz now.

1400 yard rusher is not a team player? Give me a break. He?s having to get yards when other teams know he?s all we have.

HaggardDawg
12-31-2019, 10:45 AM
How about lets not blast Kylin. you 17ers do understand he lead the SEC in rushing and that was with a shitty team and a Coach that continually ran him into the teeth of the defense. You are the same dudes who blasted Fitz. I've never seen fans that denigrate our best players. I'll take shit pot loads of Hill's and Fitzs. Hill will make it in the NFL where maybe they will use Him correctly. Why don't some of you dickheads go root for Bama.

Because Kylin is trolling the very people who are his fans and supporters. This gets old and it's immature. Fitz was a tough sob that played hard and didn't seek emotional support on twitter.

Johnson85
12-31-2019, 10:47 AM

For real. I don't doubt there's things Kylin could have done and could be doing better, but he's playing for an incompetent offensive coach who seems to have cultivated a subpar culture to say the least. Maybe somebody like Dak would be unaffected by that and would be able to prevent the team culture from reflecting Moorhead (or maybe Dak is Dak in large part because he matured and developed in a good culture), but you're not going to have many state players to cheer for if that is the standard you are going to hold them too.

cheewgumm
12-31-2019, 10:48 AM
Haggard....and yet Fitz took the majority of the blame for our offense last year from most people here.

Johnson85
12-31-2019, 10:52 AM
Because Kylin is trolling the very people who are his fans and supporters. This gets old and it's immature. Fitz was a tough sob that played hard and didn't seek emotional support on twitter.

Twitter is a cesspit and it probably would be better for Hill to get off of it (as it would be for the vast majority of people active on it and just about every 25 year old and below), but I will cut him some slack on this. It sucks playing for an incompetent coach. I did it in high school in one sport and I was pretty immature in handling it. Not sure I would have been better in college; probably would have been worse if I were a potential NFL player and I thought it was 17ing up my chances.

HaggardDawg
12-31-2019, 11:00 AM
Haggard....and yet Fitz took the majority of the blame for our offense last year from most people here.

I hear you and obviously people here were wrong and have since admitted that. We're not talking about on field production though. We know Kylin is a bright spot on an inept offense. But it doesn't excuse him to be a drama queen and immature on social media. That's my problem. That's the kind of stuff that breeds a toxic culture. Yes Joe should have a handle on that stuff but we all know he doesn't and he never will. But it doesn't excuse Kylin either

Turfdawg67
12-31-2019, 11:00 AM
He a very talented player but there is a Melo quality to him. Stat accumulator

Did you feel the need to post the same thing twice in the same thread?

StateDawg44
12-31-2019, 11:02 AM
Did you feel the need to post the same thing twice in the same thread?

Do you realize who you quoted here?

HaggardDawg
12-31-2019, 11:04 AM
Look I love Kylin as a player. But he's not maximizing his potential by the social media stuff. NFL scouts stalk these guys on social media now and it does not help his cause one bit.

Cowbell
12-31-2019, 11:04 AM
I don't blame any of our players for wanting to transfer - I certainly would if I had better options for my future

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
12-31-2019, 11:10 AM
But it doesn't excuse him to be a drama queen and immature on social media. That's my problem. That's the kind of stuff that breeds a toxic culture. Yes Joe should have a handle on that stuff but we all know he doesn't and he never will. But it doesn't excuse Kylin either

Hill is the only player on the team where Moorhead has specifically mentioned emotional instability and he's done this multiple times over the last couple of months. He's even said Hill has matured on and off the field lol

BuckyIsAB****
12-31-2019, 02:41 PM
Amen TC!

They?ll have to apologize to Hill in a year like They need to to Fitz now.

1400 yard rusher is not a team player? Give me a break. He?s having to get yards when other teams know he?s all we have.

His body language and attitude are shit. Hate to tell you. I've never seen a kid act like he is hurt 20 times a game only to come back in a drive or so and be fine. He wants to be seen. He has never been held accountable, when he was it was under Mullen. Mullen left and now he is with the substitute teacher. Hes gonna take advantage of it

dawgday166
12-31-2019, 02:44 PM
His body language and attitude are shit. Hate to tell you. I've never seen a kid act like he is hurt 20 times a game only to come back in a drive or so and be fine. He wants to be seen. He has never been held accountable, when he was it was under Mullen. Mullen left and now he is with the substitute teacher. Hes gonna take advantage of it

Marcus Dupree ... without the size, speed, and power. Now I like Marcus and the 30/30 was really good on him but ... he laid out all the time and came back into the game. Did it in HS too when he was usually the biggest guy on the field.

tcdog70
12-31-2019, 02:56 PM
Look I love Kylin as a player. But he's not maximizing his potential by the social media stuff. NFL scouts stalk these guys on social media now and it does not help his cause one bit.

here is a little tip--stay the 17 off twitter. Unless of course you are about 19-20 just like Kylin. Let our players tweet--and just don't read it.. that way he isn't trolling YOU. Pretty simple. here is what NFL scouts like--a mfer that leads the SEC in rushing all the while playing in a JOMO suckass offense.

HaggardDawg
12-31-2019, 04:28 PM
here is a little tip--stay the 17 off twitter. Unless of course you are about 19-20 just like Kylin. Let our players tweet--and just don't read it.. that way he isn't trolling YOU. Pretty simple. here is what NFL scouts like--a mfer that leads the SEC in rushing all the while playing in a JOMO suckass offense.

If a tree falls in the woods does it make a sound? Me staying off of twitter does not affect his immaturity and incessant need for attention, it's still a Kylin immaturity problem. Maybe you should inform actual NFL scouts that their evaluation of him is wrong and you know better because he racked up yards against bad defenses.

Goldendawg
12-31-2019, 04:36 PM
Correct, that's why you see players beating their chest when we are down 17 points and they make a stop to make it 2nd & 2. Only to bust coverage the next play.

How about the "celebration" penalty for our last garbage TD?

Rex54
12-31-2019, 04:37 PM
Moorhead hasn't accomplished shit to have been talking down to the fans. Same with Kylin, you haven't done shit to act like some badass "I got options" all over twitter... what do you think we're going to be "oh no what will we do now?!?" Sorry, we got options too and one of those is to stay the **** home

dawgday166
12-31-2019, 04:38 PM
How about the "celebration" penalty for our last garbage TD?

We've done that all year. And every time I shake my damn head at it.

I still go back to the basketball dunks we had last year. Really?? This is major college football not pee wee.

Ari Gold
12-31-2019, 04:51 PM
All about them blue check marks...

Homedawg
12-31-2019, 05:23 PM
Nick will make an NFL roster.

Oh my goodness. No. He won't.

chef dixon
12-31-2019, 05:45 PM
Stupid thread