PDA

View Full Version : Moorhead thought he was smarter than the southerners

Maroonthirteen
12-30-2019, 09:37 PM
I worked with many people from the northeast. Some good people, some smart asses but all think they are smarter than you.

He brought in this garbage offense with all its audibles and reads to outsmart those dumb sec teams.

He brings in his soft QB because he understood "the system".... read smarter. Ole Jo ain't running your dumb downed offense with an athlete playing QB. He is to smart for that garbage.

Fast forward to today, he gets his ass kicked by a 5-9 150lb QB, RB and WR playing school yard ball. That QB looked at one receiver, if it was there. He throws. If not, run. .... and it worked.

His post press conference..... blah blah blah. They did things we haven't seen on tape. One thing we have seen over and over and over. The guy has no clue how to adjust his game plan. Even if he did adjust, he would think the adjustment should be more checks and reads.

He made a huge huge mistake bringing in Stevens. We would have been better off just rolling with KT and let the chips fall where they may.

Also, Aeries Williams and Nick Gibson got a raw deal. That's all I'll say.

Just a few thoughts. It's really frustrating.

defiantdog
12-30-2019, 09:39 PM
Then what tape were they looking at because that's been Louisville's offense all year

Maroonthirteen
12-30-2019, 09:42 PM
He was referring to their defensive alignment and pre-snap shifts.

chef dixon
12-30-2019, 09:47 PM
I said many times over the last year we should just roll with KT and Joe has no idea what he was doing in the QB room. Was told over and over KT sucks and Tommy is clearly a superior QB. Also told we should take that as fact because that is what Joevester decided.

ShotgunDawg
12-30-2019, 09:49 PM
He was referring to their defensive alignment and pre-snap shifts.

He said the same thing after the Tennessee & Kentucky losses.

He has blamed pre snap shifts from the DL no being on film in at least 3 losses now.

What's funny is that the opposing teams never blame us for such things

He's just an idiot. Plane and simple

bluelightstar
12-30-2019, 09:50 PM
I said many times over the last year we should just roll with KT and Joe has no idea what he was doing in the QB room. Was told over and over KT sucks and Tommy is clearly a superior QB. Also told we should take that as fact because that is what Joevester decided.

+1. "KT sucks because Moorhead said so."

chef dixon
12-30-2019, 09:53 PM
+1. "KT sucks because Moorhead said so."

But but but completion percentage in prActicE!!! Lol

lastmajordog
12-30-2019, 09:58 PM
I really like and appreciate JM...buttttt.......my experience with “yankees” is that the may have advanced degrees, or high paying jobs, or high social standing here.....but sometimes they just “don’t get it”.......
God bless their souls...they just believe they are superior mentally....

Maroonthirteen
12-30-2019, 10:01 PM
I think bringing in Stevens really set the offensive chemistry and overall team moral back at the start of camp.

Also, I don't give Jo a pass on Stevens injuries. The dude had a history of it at penn state and Jo had to know that he could
Lose Stevens any game. It made it pointless to bring in Stevens if he can't play.

BuckyIsAB****
12-30-2019, 10:02 PM
Moorhead would rather lose running his offense than win doing what we our kids can do. That is his biggest flaw

Commercecomet24
12-30-2019, 10:09 PM
So in other words joe saying he got outcoached.....AGAIN!

ShotgunDawg
12-30-2019, 10:10 PM
Moorhead would rather lose running his offense than win doing what we our kids can do. That is his biggest flaw

No. His biggest flaw is that he's a bad coach.

Even if he ran Satterfield's offense, he'd still be bad because he can't coach. He can't get kids to perform what he's asking them to do

BuckyIsAB****
12-30-2019, 10:16 PM

Even if he ran Satterfield's offense, he'd still be bad because he can't coach. He can't get kids to perform what he's asking them to do

Shotgun I think we all can see that. That was a given

bobtail bob
12-30-2019, 10:39 PM

If you are a fraud the players on the team will sniff it out quick. The team has no fight because the captain of the ship can?t sell himself..He is finished at MSU whether cold stones fires him or not

Patrick Tibbons
12-30-2019, 11:07 PM
He's just an idiot. Plane and simple

I hope this is satire.

BuckyIsAB****
12-30-2019, 11:13 PM
If you are a fraud the players on the team will sniff it out quick. The team has no fight because the captain of the ship can?t sell himself..He is finished at MSU whether cold stones fires him or not

Exactly. They can see thru that shit in a heartbeat. You cant fool old dogs and you cant fool kids

msbulldog
12-30-2019, 11:32 PM
I hope this is satire.

Who in the hell are you? Satire my Butt, Moorhead is not qualified to be a head coach. He is so stupid that he sticks with his offence, instead of adapting to the players that he has on his roster. This is about to cost him a 3+ million dollar per year job. Now Mr. Tibbons is that your definition of smart? Mr. Tibbons you are a newbie, with 2 posts since October, how in the hell do you have 8 grren blocks? Alter maybe?

Patrick Tibbons
12-30-2019, 11:40 PM
Go back and reread.