PDA

View Full Version : Just Sent Cohen an Email

Huntsville Dawg
12-30-2019, 09:15 PM
I just sent Cohen an email regarding the coaching of our football team. Basically if he doesn't fire Moorhead, or make major changes to the staff, I will not be attending any games next year. Now I don't think he will fire him this year, but hopefully it will add more pressure to fire him next year if we play anything like these last two. This is the first time I have ever emailed our athletic department regarding my displeasure with any coaching staff, but our football players deserve better. If you haven't written the athletic department to let them know how you feel you should.

Todd4State
12-30-2019, 09:18 PM
I hate to tell you but he won't read it and doesn't care about what we think.

You might get a form letter e-mail back if you're lucky.

the_real_MSU_is_us
12-30-2019, 09:22 PM
You F-ed up with the "major changes". Hell tell you S&C, ST, LB, and QB coach are "major changes", when in reality the O will still be horrible because Joe has a death grip on it and the team will have a lazy soft culture because Joe is here.

No, Joe has to go. Hes the rotten apple. Sure, other coaches are rotten too but as long as Joe is here he will spoil the whole bunch

Huntsville Dawg
12-30-2019, 09:27 PM
Well that's about all I can do. I figure someone will read it, and if his inbox gets enough of them someone will let him know we are pissed. Hopefully he will at least have the opportunity to hear how the fanbase actually feels about the coaching straight from the fanbase.

BrunswickDawg
12-30-2019, 09:27 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/XIqCQx02E1U9W/giphy.gif

Huntsville Dawg
12-30-2019, 09:30 PM
"You F-ed up with the "major changes"". Please send him an email, and word it exactly how you want.

the_real_MSU_is_us
12-30-2019, 09:35 PM
I actually did send him an email after the EB telling him I wouldnt spend 1 cent on State if Joe is the HC because it's clear hes not the man for the job.

He replied with basically saying he understands and we all want what's best for the program blah blah blah changes will be made to fix the problems.

msbulldog
12-30-2019, 09:40 PM
Well that's about all I can do. I figure someone will read it, and if his inbox gets enough of them someone will let him know we are pissed. Hopefully he will at least have the opportunity to hear how the fanbase actually feels about the coaching straight from the fanbase.

You are right and did a good thing, more of our fans should do the same thing instead of just posting bitching on message boards. Rep given

PGHBulldogBG
12-30-2019, 09:42 PM
I am about to email him too because I want an explanation as to why this man was a few hours away and not hired as our head coach?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/bluegoldnews.com/west-virginia-mountaineers/neal-brown-named-wvnews-coms-west-virginian-of-the-year/amp/

OSCAR
12-30-2019, 09:57 PM
I hate to tell you but he won't read it and doesn't care about what we think.

You might get a form letter e-mail back if you're lucky.

I’d be shocked if he even got a canned response back. Shocked.

confucius say
12-30-2019, 10:07 PM
What is his email address?