PDA

View Full Version : Suck it Suckdickinals.. I hope it hurts

Bully13
10-30-2013, 10:29 PM
17 the redbirds

I don't have much left to chear for except pain for my adversaries..

Political Hack
10-30-2013, 10:31 PM
hahaha. I don't care either way but thought the post was funny.

I seen it dawg
Nm

I seen it dawg
Ok

chainedup_Dawg
10-30-2013, 10:38 PM
Maybe you could try to "chear" during a spelling bee**

Todd4State
10-30-2013, 10:43 PM
Don't worry- we'll be back and we'll win it next time.

Will James
10-30-2013, 10:58 PM
Don't worry- we'll be back and we'll win it next time.

signed John Cohen. Not Matheny. Dodgers/Reds roll next year in the NL.

Bully13
10-30-2013, 11:13 PM
no prob Todd... you know "I love you man"... I'm drinkin' (as usual)... your rebuttal is class as opposed to my drunken rants... grew up in Jackson lovin' the Mets...back to back Texas League Championships...Johnson as the coach, Strawman, and the crew...got game 7 tics and watched the game 6 at the Blarney Stone in Manhattan.. lots of love....fireworks.. the baseball God allowed me to keep my game 7 ticket... Flushing.. Great Shit indeed.. I've always hated the birds.. BFD.. who cares..

But I'll admit...8 years in Ft Worth with Mitch Moreland, and the birds broke my 17ing heart.. I hate the birds.. I took it well with the Giants because they were better... that bullshit with the birds was bullshit.. the Rangers were the better team.. reminded me of egg bowls of past..

so tonight, I have nothing but drunken vengeance on my mind.... I'll be better in the morn ...

FlabLoser
10-30-2013, 11:20 PM
Sorry, I just can't watch baseball while college football is in season. And I can only watch it when it means something...for Mississippi State.

Todd4State
10-30-2013, 11:38 PM
signed John Cohen. Not Matheny. Dodgers/Reds roll next year in the NL.

Look at the age of the Cardinals players. We barely even pitched Shelby Miller and Oscar Taveras would have been in CF had he not been injured.

Wainwright, Wacha, Miller, and then Carlos Martinez will likely be in the rotation. We'll also get Motte back to go along with Rosenthal, Seigrest, and Maness. We have the best catcher in baseball right now and Holliday is a solid player as is Allen Craig. Carpenter made the All-Star team and Freese is a capable third baseman.

All the Cardinals have to do is make a trade for a SS- and they have plenty of chips to use to make one in the form of Lynn, Kelly, Miller, Matt Adams, Piscotty, James Ramsey. And they also have plenty of money coming off of the payroll to make a big trade and take on a big salary- Westbrook, Furcal, and probably Beltran.

Plus, this will make them hungry- I like our odds of getting back.

Bully13
10-30-2013, 11:40 PM
Sorry, I just can't watch baseball while college football is in season. And I can only watch it when it means something...for Mississippi State.

not bad flab..agreed.. going to bed...Please God let 6.5 hrs go uninterrupted...

SignalToNoise
10-31-2013, 08:28 AM
hahaha. I don't care either way but thought the post was funny.

+1

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
10-31-2013, 02:29 PM
I'm still surprised there wasn't or hasn't been any talk of Ortiz and his sudden burst of energy. For someone that has been on failed PED test list, he sure gets the benefit of the doubt. I never would've guessed that he would hit near .800 in the world series a year or so ago. I guess if everyone is going to look the other way, hell shoot me up doc!