PDA

View Full Version : Wheels In Motion

DDawg
12-30-2019, 07:42 PM
Just got off the phone with a close family friend who is a heavy hitter in the ranks of the cigar boys/ athletic department. Says that this game came with an ultimatum that if Joe did not win there would be a change and he would be relieved of his duties. Cohen told him this shortly after his EB press conference and he was in agreement. Look for a big announcement to be made via a special presser either Thursday or Friday. Everyone is hush hush on who the next candidate is, I tried pressing the guy but could/would not give it up due to the small amount of people who actually know.

It?s finally happening and I could not be more happy. I pray we bring in Napier I feel he?s the only one who could save us but only time will tell.

MetEdDawg
12-30-2019, 07:43 PM
Fool me once shame on you

the_real_MSU_is_us
12-30-2019, 07:44 PM
Fool me once, wait... fool me 3 times, shame on you, fool me a 4th time, as crap I cant remember too much slcrown and Sprite. Anyway I'm not falling for it

DDawg
The only fool was Moorhead in his presser after the egg bowl, he made his bed and is now laying in it

ShotgunDawg
I mean, I guess a broken clock is right twice day......

dawgday166
12-30-2019, 07:46 PM
I'm waiting for authentication from Dawgfan77 and jwells ****

ETA: And Joe's already proven he can coach in our league so ... it ain't happening.

dantheman4248
I sent my email to Cohen bitching for it. **** it, I'm starting the new year off hopeful.

Either we get a new coach or I don't care about college football for a year. Seems like a win win to me at this point. Shit is unhealthy.

maroonmania
Pretty sure you forgot the sarcasteriks.

Dawgface
12-30-2019, 07:47 PM
More bs.

parabrave
12-30-2019, 07:47 PM
I'm waiting for authentication from Dawgfan77 and jwells ****

but does your friend have a building named after him**

Duckdog
12-30-2019, 07:48 PM
Yeah bullshit

msbulldog
12-30-2019, 07:48 PM
You posted the same crap before the EB. Your'e a Troll and have been reported.

WeWonItAll(Most)
12-30-2019, 07:49 PM
If you say this after every game you'll be right eventually

vv83
12-30-2019, 07:50 PM
What ever happened to the enforcer?

ScottH
Hilarious post.

It's was athletic department malpractice in November.

Not sure what it escalates to a month later.

Dawg_Lover
Oh how I wish that to be true. But I am guessing tonight we will have a regurgitated version of how fortunate we are that he was willing to take on a train wreck like us, then status quo going forward. Since I already have a virus, think I’ll avoid the postgame rant .... don’t want to risk getting sick to my stomach, too.

confucius say
12-30-2019, 07:51 PM
Sure

OLJWales
12-30-2019, 07:51 PM
What ever happened to the enforcer?

thank you, well said and I ask the same, where'd he go?

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-30-2019, 07:52 PM
Just got off the phone with a close family friend who is a heavy hitter in the ranks of the cigar boys/ athletic department. Says that this game came with an ultimatum that if Joe did not win there would be a change and he would be relieved of his duties. Cohen told him this shortly after his EB press conference and he was in agreement. Look for a big announcement to be made via a special presser either Thursday or Friday. Everyone is hush hush on who the next candidate is, I tried pressing the guy but could/would not give it up due to the small amount of people who actually know.

It?s finally happening and I could not be more happy. I pray we bring in Napier I feel he?s the only one who could save us but only time will tell.

not believing shit until Jwells chimes in*

DDawg
12-30-2019, 07:53 PM
Listen guys I?m not sure why everyone here is passing this offf as speculation or false info. This guy is as reliable source as it is. He said specifically that Cohen told Joe ?if you do not execute in all THREE PHASES of the game, planning precision and preparation, we have to make a change. Joe for the love of GOD EXECUTE THE THREE PHASES.?

He also said that he saw Cohen leaving his box very emotional and on the phone with someone in what appeared to be an Emotional conversation saying something to the effect of ?have him in the seal building after the holiday and we will have the contract ready?

Dawgology
12-30-2019, 07:53 PM
Herpty derpty ok

softballfanatic1
12-30-2019, 07:56 PM
Believe it when I see it.

phatdog
12-30-2019, 07:58 PM
oh phuck you

vv83
12-30-2019, 07:59 PM
Listen guys I?m not sure why everyone here is passing this offf as speculation or false info. This guy is as reliable source as it is. He said specifically that Cohen told Joe ?if you do not execute in all THREE PHASES of the game, planning precision and preparation, we have to make a change. Joe for the love of GOD EXECUTE THE THREE PHASES.?

He also said that he saw Cohen leaving his box very emotional and on the phone with someone in what appeared to be an Emotional conversation saying something to the effect of ?have him in the seal building after the holiday and we will have the contract ready?
You?re really pushing it lol

msbulldog

You or your source are Yancy.

hacker
Ban the obvious troll plz

Todd4State
12-30-2019, 08:00 PM
I'll believe it when I see it. He should be fired but our athletic department has to make sure we're not sitting on the next Frank Beamer.

msbulldog
12-30-2019, 08:02 PM
There is triangle with a exclamation point in it next to the star on the right side under the posts. Click it and report this mississippi troll.

CadaverDawg
12-30-2019, 08:05 PM
He's gone.

Like Joe should have been long ago. But we're stuck with this shit now. Liverpool, you should have your choice of seats next year. Idiot

msbulldog
12-30-2019, 08:09 PM
Thanks Cdawg! +1

deadheaddawg
12-30-2019, 08:09 PM
How many buildings does your friend have his name on? I only take rumors seriously if they have a 3+ story building

Coursesuper
12-30-2019, 08:10 PM
He's gone.

Like Joe should have been long ago. But we're stuck with this shit now. Liverpool, you should have your choice of seats next year. Idiot

I know of 10 in 108 he can park his ass in.

RougeDawg
12-30-2019, 08:11 PM
You posted the same crap before the EB. Your'e a Troll and have been reported.

What was reported before the EB, was correct. Our administration didn?t think some of the cigar boys were such losers that they?d let an ugly win against a shit OM team change their minds.

My media source confirmed all of this before the game. It came from JCs mouth himself. Texted same media source after game and he does not know what JC will do after today?s shit show and they do not know because JC did not do what all media people were told before EB.

Still too close to end of game to get info from any of the other reliable sources.

Cowbell
12-30-2019, 08:15 PM
Why was the presser not aired live anywhere like normal??

Rex54
12-30-2019, 08:16 PM
Why was the presser not aired live anywhere like normal??

Did it happen?

Quaoarsking
12-30-2019, 08:16 PM
Not that I believe the OP is anything other than a troll just making stuff up, but it should be pointed out that ULL doesn't play their bowl game until next Monday (Jan. 6), and at this point, Napier would probably stay with them through then, so any hypothetical announcement would be next week.

Cowbell
12-30-2019, 08:17 PM
Did it happen?

Horka tweeted some questions he asked.

chef dixon
A coaching change now would be so sloppy. Not that it would be a bad thing but we should have stuck to the guns and done it right 4 weeks ago

timotheus
I'm not sure Joe wan't to be talked to.

msbulldog
What was reported before the EB, was correct. Our administration didn?t think some of the cigar boys were such losers that they?d let an ugly win against a shit OM team change their minds.

My media source confirmed all of this before the game. It came from JCs mouth himself. Texted same media source after game and he does not know what JC will do after today?s shit show and they do not know because JC did not do what all media people were told before EB.

Still too close to end of game to get info from any of the other reliable sources.

That troll was probably Yancy.

DawgNamedScuba
12-30-2019, 08:18 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrzVpvtsFf0

This popped into my head when I read the title.

Let just close it up and move on!

CadaverDawg
12-30-2019, 08:19 PM
I'm not sure Joe wan't to be talked to.

**** what Joe wanted.

Cloak
12-30-2019, 08:20 PM
Lol troll

timotheus
12-30-2019, 08:22 PM
He still hasn't talked with Neil.

OSCAR
12-30-2019, 08:22 PM

Firing a coach this late in the cycle would be foolish. We should wait and conduct a proper search next cycle. It sucks hard but that?s the position we are in. It could get a lot worse if we try this late in the game.

Todd4State
12-30-2019, 08:24 PM
Firing a coach this late in the cycle would be foolish. We should wait and conduct a proper search next cycle. It sucks hard but that?s the position we are in. It could get a lot worse if we try this late in the game.

Happens all the time when a college coach goes to the NFL. So no it wouldn't be a bad time.

TheLostDawg
12-30-2019, 08:28 PM
I mean, I guess a broken clock is right twice day......

This. Someone will eventually be right if they keep saying it

Cowbell
12-30-2019, 08:28 PM

Please explain how it gets worse. I will hang up and listen.

Really Clark?
12-30-2019, 08:29 PM

How? He told us this was a serious business trip not “just a bowl game”. After that and weeks to prepare, again, no improvement in the 3 phases of the game. None. Disorganized and unprepared again. There are a bunch of coaches still out there that at least can put a competent team on the field. I would rather attempt to correct this spiral downward and take a chance to attempt to gain some positive momentum in our program

DeputyDawg94
12-30-2019, 08:31 PM
I sure hope this is going to happen unfortunately I think it was ****** up after the EB and we are stuck. It sounds like this game finally has shown a lot of his supporters that he in fact does suck as a coach.

Commercecomet24
12-30-2019, 08:31 PM
How? He told us this was a serious business trip not “just a bowl game”. After that and weeks to prepare, again, no improvement in the 3 phases of the game. None. Disorganized and unprepared again. There are a bunch of coaches still out there that at least can put a competent team on the field. I would rather attempt to correct this spiral downward and take a chance to attempt to gain some positive momentum in our program

This! It's only gonna get worse. This snowball is becoming gigantic!

OSCAR
12-30-2019, 08:32 PM
Herpty derpty ok

I waste too much of my time laughing at this gif in your signature.

TrapGame
12-30-2019, 08:36 PM
Now we know why Billy Napier has been awfully quiet.***

OLJWales
12-30-2019, 08:38 PM
This could be the 10th Solid we've gotten from Louisville in a row.

Dawgology
12-30-2019, 08:49 PM
I waste too much of my time laughing at this gif in your signature.

I still enjoy it after all these years.

Offshore Dawg
12-30-2019, 08:52 PM

Not this shit again !!

Todd4State
12-30-2019, 08:53 PM

The Gay and Shrader fight was the cherry on top. Our boosters are patient and will put up with losing longer than most. But embarrassing the University is a big no no with them. Ask Rick Stansbury. I'm curious to see how this is handled now that it is over.

Coursesuper
12-30-2019, 08:55 PM
This! It's only gonna get worse. This snowball is becoming gigantic!

Yep, this thing is not going to end well for anyone. Total wreck now. Thanks Haley and Spence hope y'all are enjoying this.

Commercecomet24
12-30-2019, 08:59 PM
Yep, this thing is not going to end well for anyone. Total wreck now. Thanks Haley and Spence hope y'all are enjoying this.

Yep we're making the titanic look like the ss minnow!

Coursesuper
12-30-2019, 09:02 PM
Yep we're making the titanic look like the ss minnow!

Hey UNM, hold my beer!

BeardoMSU
12-30-2019, 09:03 PM
The Gay and Shrader fight was the cherry on top. Our boosters are patient and will put up with losing longer than most. But embarrassing the University is a big no no with them. Ask Rick Stansbury. I'm curious to see how this is handled now that it is over.

The embarrassment part will hopefully be the thing. It was the catalyst for OM making a change; I hope to God our peeps have enough perspective to do the same.

Todd4State
12-30-2019, 09:07 PM

They'll have plenty of room in their suite next season.

Todd4State
12-30-2019, 09:08 PM
The embarrassment part will hopefully be the thing. It was the catalyst for OM making a change; I hope to God our peeps have enough perspective to do the same.

If it's going to happen it will be the next couple of days or it's not happening.

Same with Cann. He embarrassed MSU and was gone immediately.

BeardoMSU
12-30-2019, 09:09 PM
If it's going to happen it will be the next couple of days or it's not happening.

Same with Cann. He embarrassed MSU and was gone immediately.

True.

Funny thing is, the coach most people thought we were getting/wanted is still out there...boy would that be a nice New Year's gift.

Todd4State
12-30-2019, 09:12 PM
True.

Funny thing is, the coach most people thought we were getting/wanted is still out there...boy would that be a nice New Year's gift.

Yes. Cohen...I mean the boosters still have a chance to fix this. Ball is in their court now.

DLGDawg
12-30-2019, 09:17 PM
Yes. Cohen...I mean the boosters still have a chance to fix this. Ball is in their court now.

Amazingly true. After all that has been talked about for the past month...we can still do what was being reported post egg bowl.

Cowbell
12-30-2019, 09:18 PM
True.

I just find it really odd that he did not entertain or get offered any other jobs as reported. It's like his name fizzled after our debacle. Like something we don't know is going on.

Todd4State
12-30-2019, 09:23 PM
I just find it really odd that he did not entertain or get offered any other jobs as reported. It's like his name fizzled after our debacle. Like something we don't know is going on.

Schools do research on their candidates. No one wants a football coach that tells their fans to pound sand and kick rocks and has their team unprepared.

msbulldog
12-30-2019, 09:24 PM

His name was just put out there by his agent, after the last 2 years no D1 AD was going to hire his losing ass.

msbulldog
12-30-2019, 09:35 PM

The thing about us Mississippi State folks is we will put up with a lot of crap, but we Do Not take to be embarrassed very well. HAIL STATE!

Todd4State
12-30-2019, 09:37 PM
The thing about us Mississippi State folks is we will put up with a lot of crap, but we Do Not take to be embarrassed very well. HAIL STATE!

Darn right.

Cowbell
12-30-2019, 09:47 PM
Schools do research on their candidates. No one wants a football coach that tells their fans to pound sand and kick rocks and has their team unprepared.

I was refererring to Napier

Cowbell
12-30-2019, 09:48 PM
His name was just put out there by his agent, after the last 2 years no D1 AD was going to hire his losing ass.

Napier not joe