PDA

View Full Version : Why Is Joe Telling Lies About Garrett?s Starting Record?

MSUMode21
12-30-2019, 01:33 AM
MSU15 pointed this out to me, but Joe has said multiple times that Garrett is either 2-0 or 3-0 as the starter, yet he is 2-2 (UK, LSU, A&M and Ole Miss). It?s a sad day when he needs to lie about the record of his overhyped QB. SMH.

MarketingBully
12-30-2019, 01:37 AM
What are you a bear troll? Great first post ass.

Todd4State
12-30-2019, 02:52 AM
I don't think he is lying. I think he's misremembering.

StateDawg44
12-30-2019, 08:26 AM
Musta forgotten to take his coaching pills...... again.

Rex54
12-30-2019, 09:02 AM
He thinks Southerners can’t count. You could hear the contempt in that post-EB press conference

Churchill
12-30-2019, 09:13 AM
That's just what savants do.

Cowbell
12-30-2019, 09:14 AM
He thinks Southerners can?t count. You could hear the contempt in that post-EB press conference

Based on the amount of fans that think he deserves another chance, he may not be far off

MarketingBully
12-30-2019, 09:52 AM
Based on the amount of fans that think he deserves another chance, he may not be far off

Don’t you understand the whole point of this thread is to troll us? He did a great job too. Why would the first thing someone posts on here as an MSU fan be about what JoMo said Shrader’s record would be? He dogged our QB and our coach at the same time and you guys are just blind to it because you hate JoMo that much.

MSUMode21
12-30-2019, 11:21 AM
Don?t you understand the whole point of this thread is to troll us? He did a great job too. Why would the first thing someone posts on here as an MSU fan be about what JoMo said Shrader?s record would be? He dogged our QB and our coach at the same time and you guys are just blind to it because you hate JoMo that much.

And you?re too ****ing dumb to use the correct too. It?s not a troll post, I just call it as I see it. You?re part of the reason why our fan base sucks bumpkin.

dawgday166
12-30-2019, 11:26 AM
This is what Joe do ... He twists facts and stats.

What we as fans do ... pound sand and kick rocks.

RougeDawg
12-30-2019, 12:17 PM
Also saw where Sloppy Joe commented about the bowl game. He said something about Louisville being a running team and that we were a running team as well. Wish he had remembered that against KSU and Tennessee this year.

We had KSUs defense gassed by running it at them and midway through the third, his inner Mike Leach appeared and we proceeded to lose.

What a clown and or media people are too LT like to man up and call his dumbass out. They should have called him out after his post EB comments. But they won?t, just like our AD won?t make the move until the dumpster is just an orange pile of glowing steel.

MarketingBully
12-30-2019, 12:33 PM
And you?re too ****ing dumb to use the correct too. It?s not a troll post, I just call it as I see it. You?re part of the reason why our fan base sucks bumpkin.

Great second post Bear Troll.

TrapGame
12-30-2019, 12:36 PM
Also saw where Sloppy Joe commented about the bowl game. He said something about Louisville being a running team and that we were a running team as well. Wish he had remembered that against KSU and Tennessee this year.

We had KSUs defense gassed by running it at them and midway through the third, his inner Mike Leach appeared and we proceeded to lose.

What a clown and or media people are too LT like to man up and call his dumbass out. They should have called him out after his post EB comments. But they won?t, just like our AD won?t make the move until the dumpster is just an orange pile of glowing steel.

KH was gashing K State's worn down defense for 12 yards a carry with 3 minutes left in the fourth. Then Joe starts passing with a true freshman QB that came in in the first half to replace the starting QB who got thumped out of play. Three incompletes and a punt. Way to go Joe.

Goldendawg
12-30-2019, 12:52 PM

100%. I have always heard that there is a thin line between an idiot and a genius and I think SloJo has crossed it. Going outside to complete my daily quota of kicking rocks and pounding sand before "his team from his school and his university plays in today's bowl hoping to avoid a losing record for 2019.

Goldendawg
12-30-2019, 12:55 PM
This is what Joe do ... He twists facts and stats.

What we as fans do ... pound sand and kick rocks.

19 year old son and I got to watch "Blazing Saddles" together on AXS TV the other night. Too quote Slim Pickins, Jo, "sure does talk purty". Hail State!

StateDawg44
12-30-2019, 01:36 PM
Great second post Bear Troll.

How many posts must you get to before someone isn't a troll anymore?

He may or may not be a troll, but post count shouldn't be your measuring stick. Otherwise everyone who makes a critical post as their first post is a troll. Pretty sure you are giving this person too much credit.

I was critical in my first few posts and was 100% accused of being a bearshark... yet here I am, not a troll and a true MSU fan.

I guess that's an easy go-to though when a new poster comes along and doesn't agree with everything you say. Keep it up.

dawgday166
12-30-2019, 01:38 PM
How many posts must you get to before someone isn't a troll anymore?

He may or may not be a troll, but post count shouldn't be your measuring stick. Otherwise everyone who makes a critical post as their first post is a troll. Pretty sure you are giving this person too much credit.

I was critical in my first few posts and was 100% accused of being a bearshark... yet here I am, not a troll and a true MSU fan.

I guess that's an easy go-to though when a new poster comes along and doesn't agree with everything you say. Keep it up.

And the refs are always screwing us too ****

msu15
12-30-2019, 02:51 PM
What are you a bear troll? Great first post ass.

Haha Bully he’s no bear troll. We’re at the game and when I pointed it out to him what Joe said he had to bring it up.