PDA

View Full Version : Girls game

parabrave
12-29-2019, 03:47 PM
up 33 -19 near the end of the half. I have one question about the team and that is what has happened to AEH. She has but all but disappeared so far this year. Vic still gives her a loy of minutes her but she is no where near the presence she was last year. 37-23 end of the half. OH R Jackson is our new VV.

Irondawg
12-29-2019, 04:07 PM
She has to be set up and we don’t have anybody that can help create shots for her and our offensive sets don’t help her out

R2Dawg
12-29-2019, 05:24 PM
Agree, I don't know why Hunter isn't playing more. We need her or Bibby on floor all the time for shooting. We have players to dribble and create. I like Danberry at point much of the time. She can create any time.

Jackson is good but she makes lot of freshmen mistakes. She takes forced shots a lot which I think makes our chemistry look so out of synch. Matharu needs more minutes; she can play.

We don't have any chemistry on this team right now.

Here are players I would give most minutes.

Major Minutes
Carter
Jackson
Bibby
Danberry
Hunter
Matharu

Minor minutes
Taylor
Wiggins
Morris
Hemmingway

Dawg2003
12-29-2019, 05:36 PM
I like Bibby and AEH, but they are really streaky shooters. Were actually a very bad 3 point shooting team on the whole.

Irondawg
12-29-2019, 05:39 PM
My girl Matharu with 18 points in 13 min - she's got holes in her game but she can flat out score.

I agree with R2 except I'd play Mingo-Young over Hemmingway some. We just look stuck on offense when Taylor has the ball

Pinto
12-29-2019, 06:58 PM
Vic was experimenting tonight. Don’t read anything into this game.