View Full Version : Willie's Response

KOdawg1
12-26-2019, 10:38 PM

DownwardDawg
12-26-2019, 10:38 PM
Awesome numbers

MetEdDawg
12-26-2019, 10:48 PM
The way the team is responding publicly really makes this look bad for Shrader.

Sounds like he's got a lot to learn about being a leader. Also seems pretty clear now why Shrader may not have been playing during times it seemed obvious he should have been.

If he can grow up and fix it he could be really good. But he's got a lot of growing up to do and a lot of work to do to get back in the good graces of a team he's supposed to be the future QB of.

KOdawg1
12-26-2019, 10:50 PM
The way the team is responding publicly really makes this look bad for Shrader.

Sounds like he's got a lot to learn about being a leader. Also seems pretty clear now why Shrader may not have been playing during times it seemed obvious he should have been.

If he can grow up and fix it he could be really good. But he's got a lot of growing up to do and a lot of work to do to get back in the good graces of a team he's supposed to be the future QB of.

I don't think it necessarily looks bad for Shrader. I think they're just defending Willie from the attacks he's been receiving. It's obvious Willie and Garrett were both stupid in this mess

Scared_Hitless
12-26-2019, 10:53 PM
Wish they would keep it off twitter. Willie need not respond

Rex54
12-26-2019, 10:56 PM
Makes it look even worse for Moorhead. Zero control. I’ve said for a while now he’s the “substitute teacher” and the kids can do whatever they want.

BeastMan
12-26-2019, 10:56 PM
That response shows 2 things: (1) Willie is still an idiot who hasn’t learned a thing (2) JoMo has zero control of the program

ckDOG
12-26-2019, 10:58 PM
That response shows 2 things: (1) Willie is still an idiot who hasn?t learned a thing (2) JoMo has zero control of the program

I'm officially concerned now. Joe and Cohen have to get their shit together. It should have never gotten to this point. Truly embarrassing.

KOdawg1
12-26-2019, 10:59 PM
I get Willie wants to tell his side of things as he should, but he'd be better off just tweeting something along the lines of him and Garrett still being teammates who just let the heat of the moment get to them. It would go a long way towards diffusing the shit show currently going on twitter and the message boards. Instead, this just further divides which is the opposite of what we need right now.

Rex54
12-26-2019, 11:01 PM
Louisville is going to kick our ass

bluelightstar
12-26-2019, 11:04 PM
Well our fans had no business lighting into Willie Gay without knowing shit about shit in the first place

ZedFedder
12-26-2019, 11:05 PM
This does make Moorhead look really bad.

msu15
12-26-2019, 11:12 PM
We. Are. A. ****ing. Joke

Dawgface
12-26-2019, 11:15 PM
We. Are. A. ****ing. Joke

Its what you get under Cohen and JoMo.

BeastMan
12-26-2019, 11:16 PM
This is turning really ugly. Players tweeting fans are racist. While I’m sure there are a few old white people who threw around the word thug (which we all know is a coded dog whistle word in that context) the reason this is a big deal is because GS was the starting QB, not a back up OL.

confucius say
12-26-2019, 11:16 PM
Yall think joe told them to stay off Twitter and they disobeyed? Or joe didnt think to tell them to stay the hell off Twitter talking about this stuff?

And to answer his question, yes it would be a big deal if the sand fight happened and WG could not play Monday.

ShotgunDawg
12-26-2019, 11:17 PM
Makes it look even worse for Moorhead. Zero control. I?ve said for a while now he?s the ?substitute teacher? and the kids can do whatever they want.

Actually I started the substitute teacher thing. I don't brag about though because I know people here couldn't give 2 sh$&@ about who said what.

Liverpooldawg
12-26-2019, 11:20 PM
Bottom line: If you aren't on the football team or staff you don't know squat about what went on. My guess is not many of them actually saw what happened. Heck we all SAW what happened with the Baily-Sidney fight and 95% of us took the side of the guy that got kicked off by TEAM VOTE. By what I have always been told the team got it right and we were absolutely wrong there. The fans hated Sidney and loved Baily. The team thought otherwise, and by all close accounts, they were absolutely tight.

BeastMan
12-26-2019, 11:20 PM
Yall think joe told them to stay off Twitter and they disobeyed? Or joe didnt think to tell them to stay the hell off Twitter talking about this stuff?

And to answer his question, yes it would be a big deal if the sand fight happened and WG could not play Monday.

If you handle it internally, you handle it internally. This isn’t being handled internally. It’s becoming very public and taking a nasty turn.

BayouDawg
12-26-2019, 11:23 PM
We have a junior high girls cheerleading squad for a football team.

ShotgunDawg
12-26-2019, 11:24 PM

This shows an incredible amount of immaturity and lack of leadership by Willie.

He's still concerned about how he's being viewed vs being a leader and bringing this team together.

I don't know Willie, but with his talent, he has a platform to be so much more of a positive influence here than this tweet insinuates that he's being.

This is a tweet that divides. Not unites. He still doesn't get it.

BeastMan
12-26-2019, 11:27 PM
Bottom line: If you aren't on the football team or staff you don't know squat about what went on. My guess is not many of them actually saw what happened. Heck we all SAW what happened with the Baily-Sidney fight and 95% of us took the side of the guy that got kicked off by TEAM VOTE. By what I have always been told the team got it right and we were absolutely wrong there. The fans hated Sidney and loved Baily. The team thought otherwise, and by all close accounts, they were absolutely tight.

That’s the narrative that’s been repeated over and over but I don’t believe it. Sydney got in fight after fight in practice and the whole team was over him. There was one memorable fight between he, Bost, and Moultrie (really Moultrie vs Sydney throwing down) where they were arguing over who got more money monthly. What led to the fight was Sydney getting the least ($500 a month) but in actuality he got the most by far and his parents only threw him a few bones. Sydney was a cancer in every way imaginable. Bost and Moultrie really tried to make that chemistry work and would take him out on team nightlife outings but Sydney would end up drunk, shirtless, and in a dispute with a bartender at Ricks lol. He just couldn’t act right.

Jarius
12-26-2019, 11:27 PM
Louisville is going to kick our ass

We are going to beat Louisville by multiple touchdowns. The better quarterback is playing and their defense is trash. The entire team is rallying behind Willie Gay, which is possibly an issue going forward but not for this game. We are going to skull drag Louisville and that will be a big "see look we are fine" moment for the pro Joe crowd, although we are still not any good against anyone with a pulse and have major offensive issues going forward.

Liverpooldawg
12-26-2019, 11:29 PM
Oh 17 off with this dog whistle bullshit. Gay is obviously a piece of crap person and the definition of a thug. If he couldn't play football he would already be in Parchman. None of this has anything to do with race. It has to do with a punk ass cheater who attacked a team mate and screwed his team over his own ego.

Overreact on no reliable information much?

Jarius
12-26-2019, 11:29 PM
Oh 17 off with this dog whistle bullshit. Gay is obviously a piece of crap person and the definition of a thug. If he couldn't play football he would already be in Parchman. None of this has anything to do with race. It has to do with a punk ass cheater who attacked a team mate and screwed his team over his own ego.

Willie Gay is not a thug or a piece of shit. You are way out of line.

bobcat91
12-26-2019, 11:30 PM
This has zero to do with Willie's race. It has to do with his judgement. He is a major talent but the NFL pisses guys like him down the drain every year. He has an 8 game suspension for academic fraud. In one of the 4 games he plays he is ejected. Then he fractured a teammate's eye socket. Quit acting like this is the concoction of old white people.

bluelightstar
12-26-2019, 11:31 PM

You are an embarrassment to Mississippi State and are part of what the players are talking about.

BeastMan
12-26-2019, 11:33 PM

Cheating on a test and fighting doesn’t make him a thug, it makes him immature. I agree that none of this should have anything to do with race. The reason it’s a big deal is because it’s a starting QB. I’m with you on killing his team. He’s hurt the program all year with his actions and I’ve been very critical. But that doesn’t make him a thug.

ckDOG
12-26-2019, 11:37 PM
This shows an incredible amount of immaturity and lack of leadership by Willie.

He's still concerned about how he's being viewed vs being a leader and bringing this team together.

I don't know Willie, but with his talent, he has a platform to be so much more of a positive influence here than this tweet insinuates that he's being.

This is a tweet that divides. Not unites. He still doesn't get it.

Here's the thing - this should have never gotten to the point where he feels he needs to defend himself at all.

The second your starting QB gets his face beaten in to the point he can't play, you have to message something to the fans. That's just too bizarre of a situation for folks not to ask questions and speculate. This is clearly more than your typical boys will be boys scuffle.

Easy response (assuming you have respect of your players) is you get them in the room together and you tell them they are both releasing statements that this was a dust up that got out of hand. Both are sorry and moving on and fully supporting each other. I don't care if it's not the truth but a coach that has the respect of his players will get them to agree to say that for the good of the program.

Release statement. Fans shut up. All move on.

Instead, we have this disaster all because we have a HC that wants to be liked more than he wants to protect the program. And his boss apparently won't hold him accountable to that either.

BeastMan
12-26-2019, 11:37 PM
This has zero to do with Willie's race. It has to do with his judgement. He is a major talent but the NFL pisses guys like him down the drain every year. He has an 8 game suspension for academic fraud. In one of the 4 games he plays he is ejected. Then he fractured a teammate's eye socket. Quit acting like this is the concoction of old white people.

I agree but this is turning to getting framed a different way.

Liverpooldawg
12-26-2019, 11:38 PM
That’s the narrative that’s been repeated over and over but I don’t believe it. Sydney got in fight after fight in practice and the whole team was over him. There was one memorable fight between he, Bost, and Moultrie (really Moultrie vs Sydney throwing down) where they were arguing over who got more money monthly. What led to the fight was Sydney getting the least ($500 a month) but in actuality he got the most by far and his parents only threw him a few bones. Sydney was a cancer in every way imaginable. Bost and Moultrie really tried to make that chemistry work and would take him out on team nightlife outings but Sydney would end up drunk, shirtless, and in a dispute with a bartender at Ricks lol. He just couldn’t act right.

Yet Baily was voted off the team, BY THE TEAM. Sidney wasn't. I'd heard about Baily well before the fight. That you are citing BOST as trying to make it work.......says it all. You don't have a clue about what you are talking about, AT ALL.

Liverpooldawg
Willie Gay is not a thug or a piece of shit. You are way out of line.

Agree.

confucius say

Gtfo. Willie is not an evil dude. Immature and bad decisions, yea. He just needs to grow the hell up. He and GS.

HancockCountyDog
12-26-2019, 11:42 PM
These threads do not make us look good, I’m not a mod, but I would start locking threads that attack players, just my two cents.

Lord McBuckethead
12-26-2019, 11:43 PM
Well you cannot fault a dude for defending himself. I said earlier tonight that eveyone jumping on Shraders side is stupid.

Fact is, you do not punch the starting qb in the face. The qb either has to be the baddest M17er on the damn team, or he needs to be the guy that keeps control of everyone so this doesn't happen. Point blank, no one should be punching our qb in the face. I don't care if it is the starting linebacker or the 3rd string place holder. It should never happen.

With that said, no one was posting "what if" willie was in the right and the other dude deserved to get punched. I did, because there is two sides to every coin and two sides to every fight, unless someone is coCocked. Just saying.

People on here call8ng for willie to sit, and bringing up rumors about shrader transfering is just as dumb. Our fans need to 17n get in line and stop being 17n douchebags.

End rant.

Lord McBuckethead
12-26-2019, 11:44 PM
These threads do not make us look good, I’m not a mod, but I would start locking threads that attack players, just my two cents.

Bingo.

BeastMan
12-26-2019, 11:44 PM
Yet Baily was voted off the team, BY THE TEAM. Sidney wasn't. I'd heard about Baily well before the fight. That you are citing BOST as trying to make it work.......says it all. You don't have a clue about what you are talking about, AT ALL.

How many times were you out in Starkville when Bost, Moultrie, and Sydney were next to you? Lol I wasn’t calling you out, I was just saying I never totally bought that because I was around at that time. I still think there is a chance that if Stans kicks off Sydney he might still be around. Keeping Sydney and continuing that dysfunction eroded all his support.

HoopsDawg
12-26-2019, 11:45 PM
Our fans have acted like morons, but I'm disappointed in this tweet and I'm disappointed that our coaches didn't talk to the team about accountability and how to handle this on social media.

Liverpooldawg
12-26-2019, 11:47 PM

Yep. It will never happen here.

HoopsDawg
12-26-2019, 11:50 PM
I'm not sure Mobile Bay is a State fan.

HancockCountyDog
12-26-2019, 11:53 PM
Our fans have acted like morons, but I'm disappointed in this tweet and I'm disappointed that our coaches didn't talk to the team about accountability and how to handle this on social media.

The problem is that coaching staff is trying to sweep the entire incident under the rug. It’s too late for that.

CJM should have had a press conference, talked about what happened and explain why Gay isn’t suspended despite knocking another player out of the game.

The lack of a clear statement is going to encourage rumors.

My biggest concern is that the lack of any real punishment makes the claims that there was something extremely hateful said, more viable. CJM could squash all of that, instead we get silence.

Liverpooldawg
12-26-2019, 11:53 PM
How many times were you out in Starkville when Bost, Moultrie, and Sydney were next to you? Lol I wasn’t calling you out, I was just saying I never totally bought that because I was around at that time. I still think there is a chance that if Stans kicks off Sydney he might still be around. Keeping Sydney and continuing that dysfunction eroded all his support.

None, but how close did you sit to our bench back then? I was looking right down it from row three. I know what the in game dynamics were, among other things. Sidney, bad as he was, was NOT the cancer on that team, neither was Baily as bad as he was. Keeping Sidney, and he isn't a city in Australia by the way, certainly hurt Stans with the same type of fans that are all over Gay over this. Y'all destroyed MSU basketball for a decade. You are about to do it to football. It takes much longer to recover in football.

HancockCountyDog
12-26-2019, 11:54 PM

Let’s hope not.

Scared_Hitless
12-26-2019, 11:55 PM
We all gonna act like Dak didnt punch out Quay Evans in summer workouts? Widespread story he was lazy and Dak jacked him up. Everyone was bought in on Dak at that point. Garrett seems to be a different situation all together and he tugged on Supermans cape. Of all ppl on the team Willie aint the one.

ShotgunDawg
12-26-2019, 11:55 PM
Y'all destroyed MSU basketball for a decade.

Just when I think you can't possibly say anything dumber...

msu15
12-26-2019, 11:59 PM
None, but how close did you sit to our bench back then? I was looking right down it from row three. I know what the in game dynamics were, among other things. Sidney, bad as he was, was NOT the cancer on that team, neither was Baily as bad as he was. Keeping Sidney, and he isn't a city in Australia by the way, certainly hurt Stans with the same type of fans that are all over Gay over this. Y'all destroyed MSU basketball for a decade. You are about to do it to football. It takes much longer to recover in football.
We need a hall of shame for posts like this.

ShotgunDawg
12-26-2019, 11:59 PM
Willie says he got hit as well

BeastMan
12-27-2019, 12:04 AM

Lmao I destroyed MSU basketball?

BeastMan
12-27-2019, 12:07 AM
We all gonna act like Dak didnt punch out Quay Evans in summer workouts? Widespread story he was lazy and Dak jacked him up. Everyone was bought in on Dak at that point. Garrett seems to be a different situation all together and he tugged on Supermans cape. Of all ppl on the team Willie aint the one.

That was Nick James but Quay probably deserved it too lol. Biggest difference was if any even raised a hand to Dak the whole team would have rode. And that was rs freshmen Dak. But we had back then what we’re missing now, unity. That unity was achieved through hard work, discipline, and structure. The environment fostered brotherhood

Cowbell
12-27-2019, 12:07 AM
The way this has been handled shows that we clearly are being led by amateurs

Scared_Hitless
12-27-2019, 12:09 AM
That was Nick James but Quay probably deserved it too lol. Biggest difference was if any even raised a hand to Dak the whole team would have rode. And that was rs freshmen Dak. But we had back then what we’re missing now, unity. That unity was achieved through hard work, discipline, and structure. The environment fostered brotherhood

Damn thought I remembered Quay. Regardless shows the respect Dak had vs Garrett. We need a Balis type to push these players and build that bond. No HC can fix the tone set in the summer.

ZedFedder
12-27-2019, 12:11 AM
He shouldn't be tweeting about it, period. This keeps it going instead of letting it die. I don't blame him, though. I blame Moorhead for not telling the whole team this matter would not be discussed on Twitter. Could you imagine a Saban or Swinney player doing this?

Liverpooldawg
12-27-2019, 12:11 AM
The problem is that coaching staff is trying to sweep the entire incident under the rug. It’s too late for that.

CJM should have had a press conference, talked about what happened and explain why Gay isn’t suspended despite knocking another player out of the game.

The lack of a clear statement is going to encourage rumors.

My biggest concern is that the lack of any real punishment makes the claims that there was something extremely hateful said, more viable. CJM could squash all of that, instead we get silence.

No.

Liverpooldawg
12-27-2019, 12:14 AM
Lmao I destroyed MSU basketball?

No, but collectively a lot of people who espoused opinions like yours did. Ill informed Opinion ran rampant and was taken as fact.

DogsofAnarchy
12-27-2019, 12:15 AM
Well our fans had no business lighting into Willie Gay without knowing shit about shit in the first place

How do you absolutely know it?s OUR fans?

vv83
12-27-2019, 12:18 AM
I hope you feel real cool behind a keyboard saying a 21 year on our team old should be in Parchman. 17 you

Liverpooldawg
12-27-2019, 12:21 AM
We need a hall of shame for posts like this.

I'd take it as a badge of honor here.

mparkerfd20
12-27-2019, 12:21 AM

I'm so ready for this cheating idiot to just leave. He shouldn't have to be defending his stupid actions on twitter....again. He should have been gone long ago along with several others.

Liverpooldawg
12-27-2019, 12:22 AM
How do you absolutely know it?s OUR fans?

On this board you are absolutely correct.

Bdawg
12-27-2019, 01:24 AM

That's some dumb stuff. Fans destroyed MSU basketball. Man O man.

Liverpooldawg
12-27-2019, 01:32 AM

Thanks for the compliment! Coming from you that is EXCACTLY what it is!

starkvegasdawg
12-27-2019, 02:23 AM
Need the invaluable insight of IYOK.

BigDawgB
12-27-2019, 03:00 AM
Welp, someone told him to delete it.

parabrave
12-27-2019, 03:17 AM

?Hasn't he been sent to Timeout for stirring up shit before? Starting off with 17 should tell you where he spends most of his time.

Mobile Bay
12-27-2019, 06:09 AM

I have two bachelors from state, what about you?

BeastMan
12-27-2019, 07:03 AM
No, but collectively a lot of people who espoused opinions like yours did. Ill informed Opinion ran rampant and was taken as fact.

What opinion did I espouse?

99jc
12-27-2019, 07:10 AM
after reading this thread I feel better about pissing away 5k on State....I think we win now and big.

Leroy Jenkins
12-27-2019, 07:37 AM

?

Mobile Bay
12-27-2019, 07:43 AM
I hope you feel real cool behind a keyboard saying a 21 year on our team old should be in Parchman. 17 you

at 21 a person has been an adult for three years. Lots of 21 year olds in Parchman.

BeastMan
12-27-2019, 07:47 AM
at 21 a person has been an adult for three years. Lots of 21 year olds in Parchman.

But if the standard is cheating on a test and fighting half of frat row deserves to be in Parchman lol

vv83
12-27-2019, 10:14 AM

He’s a college student who got in a fight at football practice. And you’re equating this (somehow) to if he wasn’t in school he’d have found himself in jail already. I’m just amazed you have the audacity to say that

maroonmania
12-27-2019, 10:28 AM
I don't really think fans should be blamed for their reactions at this point whatever they are. We have an almost unheard of situation here, where a player who happens to be the starting QB is knocked out of playing in a bowl game by a teammate punching him in the face AFTER practice with helmets off. Then you have school officials that refuse to comment on the situation and clear the air given the player who punched the QB out has a history of undisciplined behavior both on and off the field. Can you imagine if a starting QB in the NFL got knocked out of a playoff game by a teammate punching him after practice? It would be the only sports story going on. This whole situation is a cluster and has been handled terribly by our HC and AD. All we are left with is knowing our program has a cultural problem with seemingly nobody in charge.

Todd4State
12-27-2019, 10:49 AM
I don't really think fans should be blamed for their reactions at this point whatever they are. We have an almost unheard of situation here, where a player who happens to be the starting QB is knocked out of playing in a bowl game by a teammate punching him in the face AFTER practice with helmets off. Then you have school officials that refuse to comment on the situation and clear the air given the player who punched the QB out has a history of undisciplined behavior both on and off the field. Can you imagine if a starting QB in the NFL got knocked out of a playoff game by a teammate punching him after practice? It would be the only sports story going on. This whole situation is a cluster and has been handled terribly by our HC and AD. All we are left with is knowing our program has a cultural problem with seemingly nobody in charge.

Exactly. I just wonder if this is the last straw if we look bad in a bowl game.

StateDawg44
12-27-2019, 11:19 AM
He’s a college student who got in a fight at football practice. And you’re equating this (somehow) to if he wasn’t in school he’d have found himself in jail already. I’m just amazed you have the audacity to say that

And the fact that this person still doesn't understand why what he/she said is totally out of touch and uncalled for shows even more how weak brained and narrow minded they are.

dantheman4248
12-27-2019, 11:31 AM
The fans didn't ruin the basketball program. That's nonsense. The fans aren't the ones ruining the football program right now. That's also nonsense. Alabama fans are the most cancerous to exist. AL dot com is pure cancer. They don't ruin programs. Pure stupidity.

I didn't see what Willie posted but I know this. Twitter is not the place for it. I saw Kylin's tweet. He's right. They don't need to talk. Sorry if that sucks but it's life as a football player. Don't hit send. Take it from ASU's coach. He's always been on point about it. Just do not hit send. IDC what it said. Doesn't help anyone.

tcdog70
12-27-2019, 11:34 AM
Football players fight every day. Damn we are stupid fans. If Willie had hit a walkon-nobody would have said shit. Placing the blame is just stupid. The both were at fault--pack this shit up and move on.

ShotgunDawg
12-27-2019, 11:39 AM
Football players fight every day. Damn we are stupid fans. If Willie had hit a walkon-nobody would have said shit. Placing the blame is just stupid. The both were at fault--pack this shit up and move on.

They do fight everyday but it's rare that the QB comes away with a broken face.

hacker
12-27-2019, 11:55 AM
Need the invaluable insight of IYOK.

Sad that this shitty board has seemingly ran him off. Last post November 28th.

Mobile Bay
12-27-2019, 01:27 PM
But if the standard is cheating on a test and fighting half of frat row deserves to be in Parchman lol

No I am saying 21 isn't a kid and somebody who is 21 should be held responsible for their actions.

Scared_Hitless
12-27-2019, 01:31 PM

Sometimes you fight the wrong guy. Doesn't change much in the situation.

parabrave
12-27-2019, 01:40 PM

Hmmmm ever heard of Clint Longley.

yjnkdawg
12-27-2019, 01:45 PM
No I am saying 21 isn't a kid and somebody who is 21 should be held responsible for their actions.

There is not very much factual information on this board currently. However, I would say probably one fact is that you don't have a clue of how that all started or who did what to who initially, or how the injury to Garrett even occurred, and then you mention Parchman? Some of the posters on here need to step back and think a little bit, before posting.

hacker
12-27-2019, 01:46 PM

https://www.dallasnews.com/sports/2011/12/29/penn-state-qb-matt-mcgloin-held-out-of-practice-again-status-for-bowl-game-in-doubt/

yjnkdawg
12-27-2019, 01:48 PM
Sad that this shitty board has seemingly ran him off. Last post November 28th.

That's not surprising. IYOK deals in facts and not people calling other people out, fantasies, agendas, or assumptions.

MarketingBully
12-27-2019, 02:29 PM
The biggest issue I have with Gay is he was a big part of Tutorgate and missed 8 games due to dumb ass decisions. Okay fine. He comes back in the Kentucky game and gets two unsportsmanlike penalties in that game and only plays a half in that game. That was dumbassery at its finest but okay fine there too I guess. Now you are telling me he sucker punched our QB and fractured Shrader’s orbital bone? Holy shit. I don’t care what Shrader said or how he “egged it on” or if he “deserved” it. That’s assault and jail time in the real world. This all leads back to JoMo’s lack of discipline in the program and his inability to pay attention to details. JoMo will be gone after the 2020 season so I really don’t know why we even kept him here after this year. His program is an embarrassment.

mparkerfd20
12-27-2019, 02:47 PM
The biggest issue I have with Gay is he was a big part of Tutorgate and missed 8 games due to dumb ass decisions. Okay fine. He comes back in the Kentucky game and gets two unsportsmanlike penalties in that game and only plays a half in that game. That was dumbassery at its finest but okay fine there too I guess. Now you are telling me he sucker punched our QB and fractured Shrader’s orbital bone? Holy shit. I don’t care what Shrader said or how he “egged it on” or if he “deserved” it. That’s assault and jail time in the real world. This all leads back to JoMo’s lack of discipline in the program and his inability to pay attention to details. JoMo will be gone after the 2020 season so I really don’t know why we even kept him here after this year. His program is an embarrassment.
Amen. Stop defending these dumbasses... And these dumbasses are Willie and JoMo. And throw Shrader in too for good measure.

Scared_Hitless
12-27-2019, 04:57 PM

He didn't sucker punch him, but continue on your tirade.

MoreCowbell
12-27-2019, 05:05 PM
What did the tweet say because it was obviously deleted

Rex54
12-27-2019, 06:13 PM
That’s assault and jail time in the real world.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/a49c468ed55ee0247340fcaf1825cc1c/tenor.gif?itemid=11901520

Lord McBuckethead
12-28-2019, 09:11 AM

Not defending, but for all I have heard it wasnt a sucker punch.

Lord McBuckethead
12-28-2019, 09:17 AM
He shouldn't be tweeting about it, period. This keeps it going instead of letting it die. I don't blame him, though. I blame Moorhead for not telling the whole team this matter would not be discussed on Twitter. Could you imagine a Saban or Swinney player doing this?

No, elite dawgs keep this going. For the 100th time, the damn coaching staff should have addressed this in a press conference once the story got out. They could have easily have said there was a dust up between 2+ players and we will deal with it internally. But nooooooo.

Lord McBuckethead
12-28-2019, 09:27 AM
This reminds me of people that do stupid crap and are never given the benefit of the doubt when something new happens. For the record, I am pissed it happened, but not knowing what instigated it, I am not jumping on Gay specifically. To me, it seems like both got in too far and Shrader is the one that took the brunt of it. It happens on literally every football team I have ever been a part of, and probably would happen more if some players didn't know not to 17 with other certain players.

RougeDawg
12-28-2019, 09:33 AM
This all boils down to restraint and discipline. From the start of the Auburn game to Tennessee, I?m surprised this is the first known incident like this from JoVesters program. The buck stops with him and he is not a leader. Not sure what he is, but at this point he cannot be called a leader or offensive guru. So, tell me again why he?s still stealing a paycheck from the state of Mississippi?