PDA

View Full Version : If shrader knocks out gay

Q ball
12-26-2019, 09:12 PM
Are people calling him a thug or bragging how tough our quarterback is?

KOdawg1
12-26-2019, 09:16 PM
Wouldn't happen. WG is 245 of pure muscle and is kinda crazy. You don't knock those people out. I question why Garrett thought he should cross him in the first place.

RougeDawg
12-26-2019, 09:16 PM
This should be good. IBTL

DownwardDawg
12-26-2019, 09:17 PM
What kind of question is this? LMAO

defiantdog
12-26-2019, 09:18 PM
Garrett Shrader got a piece of humble pie messing with Willie. The conflict never should've occurs tho. Coaches should've shut that shit down prior to the second altercation.

Indndawg
12-26-2019, 09:21 PM
Isn't that a hate crime per FBI and San Francisco Chronicle?

Coach34
12-26-2019, 09:23 PM
If Shrader knocked out Gay- it would explain alot about our defense this year.

Gay handled Family Bidness- move on

Todd4State
12-26-2019, 09:35 PM
The reality is this never sees the light of day if Shrader isn't injured badly enough where he has to miss the game.

And right or wrong Gay's past actions along with Moorhead's lack of action are also factors in the reaction as well.

WeWonItAll(Most)
12-26-2019, 09:38 PM
https://media.tenor.com/images/377f0710f1bc84e146d93b71a1f63a1c/tenor.gif

ImissCityBagel
12-26-2019, 09:40 PM

We would erect a shrine in his honor and drink in a tavern to sing of his deeds.

ImissCityBagel
12-26-2019, 09:53 PM

Seriously though, the reality is that the result of the exchange is we lost the starting QB before our bowl game. That is a big deal.
People would be furious if Gay injured KT, Fitz, or Dak, too. The QB position holds more weight.

Furlow
12-26-2019, 10:03 PM
Seriously though, the reality is that the result of the exchange is we lost the starting QB before our bowl game. That is a big deal.
People would be furious if Gay injured KT, Fitz, or Dak, too. The QB position holds more weight.

Would that be assault ?

ShotgunDawg
12-26-2019, 11:20 PM
Some times people need a good ass whoopin before they can develop into a leader.

Many of good players have needed an ass whoopin. We'll see how Shrader responds

Liverpooldawg
12-26-2019, 11:25 PM

If a QB knocks out a starting LB, he is a bad dude. No mater who is at fault a QB that decides to pursue a fight with a LB, no matter who is at fault, has questionable judgement. That being said a LB who decides to fight a starting QB, no matter what the reason, also has questionable judgement.

Lord McBuckethead
12-26-2019, 11:46 PM
If Shrader knocked out Gay- it would explain alot about our defense this year.

Gay handled Family Bidness- move on

Bingo. I want my lber a bad m17er, just don't want him blasting OUR qb. But since I do not know what led up to the altercation, I am going to remain neutral. Both guys need to grow the 17 up.

Lord McBuckethead
12-26-2019, 11:47 PM
If a QB knocks out a starting LB, he is a bad dude. No mater who is at fault a QB that decides to pursue a fight with a LB, no matter who is at fault, has questionable judgement. That being said a LB who decides to fight a starting QB, no matter what the reason, also has questionable judgement.

These are not choir boys. They will be alright.

DeputyDawg94
12-26-2019, 11:48 PM
If GS knocks out WG I’m calling him a bad 17er!

Bothrops
12-27-2019, 12:09 AM
Anybody can get knocked out. But a QB shouldn't confront a LB over piddly shit.

Liverpooldawg
12-27-2019, 12:24 AM
These are not choir boys. They will be alright.

Agree.

Mobile Bay
12-27-2019, 06:14 AM
Depends. Has that QB started a cheating scandal that has crippled the team all year, been suspended 8 games for that, and been ejected multiple times for targeting?

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
12-27-2019, 07:32 AM

I'd say Willie already had Chemistry, Shrader was just teaching him physics.

Irondawg
12-27-2019, 09:31 AM
If Willie had been playing all year and was a all-SEC LB and GS is a backup QB and GS had broken his eye then GS would probably being called all kinds of things as well. As someone else said it's the extend of the injury + QB premium + fans still being mad at Gay + Joe's apparently lack of control of program all thrown together that gets some of the bigger reactions. If GS just had a black eye this would have blown over 2 days ago and nobody would think much of it.

Both players have internet reputations of needing to grow up and that seems pretty clear. Joe's handling of this is just another black eye on him. Letting WG get on twitter last night - are you kidding me? The minute it happened there should have been a social media ban about it enforced. Scuffles happen all the time on the football teams, but when a signficant injury is sustained you have to go into PR damage control mode.

Q ball
12-27-2019, 09:37 AM
Not taking up for Gay.. I just think this incident has turned into a total sh** show

Cowbell
12-27-2019, 10:02 AM
Not taking up for Gay.. I just think this incident has turned into a total sh** show

Anybody that didn't see this coming is an idiot. Our coaches should have cleared the air when this first happen instead of letting word get out through players parents on social media. I see people suggesting it should have never got leaked?! What? You can't cover this type of stuff up. You might as well handle it professionally-but instead we handled like the EB PC. Just wait til they show GS face during the bowl game 436 times...

Dawgology
12-27-2019, 08:12 PM
Would that be assault ?

Attacking someone and breaking one of their bones is felony aggravated assault in Mississippi. Regardless if anyone was holding someone.

timotheus
12-27-2019, 09:20 PM
Anybody that didn't see this coming is an idiot. Our coaches should have cleared the air when this first happen instead of letting word get out through players parents on social media. I see people suggesting it should have never got leaked?! What? You can't cover this type of stuff up. You might as well handle it professionally-but instead we handled like the EB PC. Just wait til they show GS face during the bowl game 436 times...

Joe can't handle this. He's working on his speech about precision.

sonof34
12-28-2019, 01:07 PM
Depends. Has that QB started a cheating scandal that has crippled the team all year, been suspended 8 games for that, and been ejected multiple times for targeting?

Wait Willie started The whole tutor gate fiasco? He must be some kinda criminal kingpin and must be locked up immediately

mparkerfd20
12-28-2019, 01:14 PM

This! People want to defend Gay on this one incident, but a pattern is a pattern. Dude has issues and the sooner he leaves the better for our program.

Indndawg
12-28-2019, 01:24 PM
https://twitter.com/CaptainSchrader/photo

OLJWales
12-28-2019, 06:28 PM
This! People want to defend Gay on this one incident, but a pattern is a pattern. Dude has issues and the sooner he leaves the better for our program.

yep, and had it been Shrader doing the same to Willie, I'd be saying the same about him. I refuse to believe it's just a "fighting accident / incident " when you do that much damage. Lack of character, decency & self control.