PDA

View Full Version : Rumor from the FaceTwittersGram that Shrader is headed for

Indndawg
12-26-2019, 08:43 PM
Bayou Country....

OLJWales
12-26-2019, 08:46 PM
nice, maybe that along with a bowl loss will allow us to do what we need to do.

Indndawg
12-26-2019, 08:47 PM
Oh how I wish, but my confidience in Cohen-Keenum-Cigar Boys remains low

msstate7
12-26-2019, 08:48 PM
No offense to shrader, but LSU can probably do better right now. I think they'd much rather have king than shrader

Rex54
12-26-2019, 08:49 PM
That idiot Yankee Moorhead has done to our program what General Sherman could only have dreamed of to the South.

VandelayIndustries
12-26-2019, 08:56 PM
No offense to shrader, but LSU can probably do better right now. I think they'd much rather have king than shrader

This. He's not going to LSU

DownwardDawg
12-26-2019, 08:57 PM
I mean, WTF?? Shrader??? LSU can get way better.

KOdawg1
12-26-2019, 08:58 PM
ULL? Tulane?

He's not going to LSU if that's what you mean

msstate7
12-26-2019, 09:01 PM
And I'm really not knocking shrader. LSU is just in a really good spot right now where transfer qbs have to be dreaming of having that supporting cast. I think shrader has a bright future if he grows up

Coach34
12-26-2019, 09:02 PM
Would be shocking as he would have to sit a year- but he is better than anything they have returning at the moment. Smells like BS

fader2103
12-26-2019, 09:09 PM
If you think he can't handle teammates from Mississippi wait till a coonass gets a hold of him *****

yjnkdawg
12-26-2019, 09:40 PM
I think the keyword in the OP's post is "Rumor".

TheLostDawg
12-26-2019, 09:47 PM
If you think he can't handle teammates from Mississippi wait till a coonass gets a hold of him *****

Haha this

HoopsDawg
12-26-2019, 09:52 PM
Would be shocking as he would have to sit a year- but he is better than anything they have returning at the moment. Smells like BS

It's BS. Shrader is going to try to go to Nashville on Saturday and support his teammates. He also wants Willie to play.

parabrave
12-26-2019, 09:57 PM
Bayou Country....

Where Nichols State. Serious what has he done here?

Cooterpoot
12-26-2019, 10:03 PM
Not true. I really hope a lot these mother17rs on the webs saying they're State fans aren't. Message boards and social media are out of control and just as embarrassing as Moorhead's offense.

vv83
12-26-2019, 10:19 PM
It's BS. Shrader is going to try to go to Nashville on Saturday and support his teammates. He also wants Willie to play.

I hope so. I really hope we get a shot of Willie making a play and GS congratulating him. Still holding out hope this was just a practice scuffle that went too far and the bad blood is done.

Todd4State
12-26-2019, 10:24 PM
I hope so. I really hope we get a shot of Willie making a play and GS congratulating him. Still holding out hope this was just a practice scuffle that went too far and the bad blood is done.

It sounds like that's the case. But it's still bad that it happened.

BogeyGolfer
12-26-2019, 10:34 PM
Not true. I really hope a lot these mother17rs on the webs saying they're State fans aren't. Message boards and social media are out of control and just as embarrassing as Moorhead's offense.

If I want to complain about our starting Qb getting knocked out by one of our LB; I'm damn sure going to complain...Unless you want to pay for my gas, hotel room, beer, food and whatever else I buy in Nashville then you worry about you and not everyone else. Twitter, face-book, instagram has given everyone a voice and makes people think that others care what they say...I agree with you that a lot of things should stay in house but thats not going to happen in the world we live in...The same thing we complain about "social media" is what we depend on for instant information...Take the good with the bad....

confucius say
12-26-2019, 11:33 PM
If I want to complain about our starting Qb getting knocked out by one of our LB; I'm damn sure going to complain...Unless you want to pay for my gas, hotel room, beer, food and whatever else I buy in Nashville then you worry about you and not everyone else. Twitter, face-book, instagram has given everyone a voice and makes people think that others care what they say...I agree with you that a lot of things should stay in house but thats not going to happen in the world we live in...The same thing we complain about "social media" is what we depend on for instant information...Take the good with the bad....

Thats fine. Complaining is fine. But people starting, and spreading, stupid rumors hurts the program. Not sure why fans of the program would want to do that

Dawgfan77
12-27-2019, 08:21 AM
I have heard rumors of transferring but not to LSU

StateDawg44
12-27-2019, 08:24 AM
I think the keyword in the OP's post is "Rumor".

Exactly. Then why bring that shit here and spread it even more other than for attention?

HailStateSZN19
12-27-2019, 08:56 AM
I have heard rumors of transferring but not to LSU

I don’t believe for a second that Shrader is considering transferring. He’s not leaving an SEC starting QB job for the next 3 years because of this overblown situation that our “fans” have made bigger than it is. Shrader is like Tommy is to Joe, he’s like his son. I don’t see him bolting from Joe and I don’t see Joe not doing whatever it would take to make him stay. I just don’t believe this for a second.

MedDawg
12-27-2019, 09:08 AM
I don?t believe for a second that Shrader is considering transferring. He?s not leaving an SEC starting QB job for the next 3 years because of this overblown situation that our ?fans? have made bigger than it is. Shrader is like Tommy is to Joe, he?s like his son. I don?t see him bolting from Joe and I don?t see Joe not doing whatever it would take to make him stay. I just don?t believe this for a second.

Agree. A lot of these rumors are simply made up lies.

Ari Gold
12-27-2019, 09:19 AM
Bayou Country....

So dumb... not even worth a thread...