PDA

View Full Version : Miami put 52 on UL, 0 on LaTech

Maroonthirteen
12-26-2019, 07:28 PM
Miami pulling their QB halfway through didn't help. But...ULs defense must be bad. Miami hasn't had much offense since that game v. UL.

HoopsDawg
12-26-2019, 07:36 PM
Wow.

Coach34
12-26-2019, 07:41 PM
We are going to beat them handily Monday. Load the wagon on us and make some money

msstate7
12-26-2019, 07:50 PM
I'm not worried about our offense. The defense is my concern

HoopsDawg
12-26-2019, 08:14 PM
I'm not worried about our offense. The defense is my concern

Willie, Murphy and Auty should be able to slow them down enough.

Really, the only concern is Slomo.

chef dixon
12-26-2019, 08:25 PM
Some people here still think Diaz is a good coach

Coach34
12-26-2019, 08:40 PM
Some people here still think Diaz is a good coach

He is a good Coordinator. Lots of proof to support it.

Big difference in being the Big Chief tho.

Liverpooldawg
12-26-2019, 11:43 PM
Louisville also beat New Year's Six Bowl team Virginia. It's not a sure win by any means.

HoopsDawg
12-26-2019, 11:51 PM
Louisville also beat New Year's Six Bowl team Virginia. It's not a sure win by any means.

lol, Virginia is awful.

msstate7
12-26-2019, 11:58 PM
lol, Virginia is awful.

We ain't so great ourselves though hoops. I definitely think we should win; but I think satterfield is a huge advantage over Moorhead, and how much of a distraction has this gay/shrader deal become?

Liverpooldawg
12-27-2019, 12:26 AM
lol, Virginia is awful.

Yeah, they suck so bad they are in a New Years Six Bowl. I wish we were that awful.

HoopsDawg
12-27-2019, 12:47 AM
Yeah, they suck so bad they are in a New Years Six Bowl. I wish we were that awful.

All we have to do is get in the Coastal division of the ACC.

Todd4State
12-27-2019, 12:49 AM
We ain't so great ourselves though hoops. I definitely think we should win; but I think satterfield is a huge advantage over Moorhead, and how much of a distraction has this gay/shrader deal become?

Distraction? Heck- hating the fans and the players thinking that we're all racist probably will unite them more than anything.

Liverpooldawg
12-27-2019, 01:04 AM
All we have to do is get in the Coastal division of the ACC.

But we aren't. We will see how Danny Boy does with them. I'd expect a big win for the Swamp Lizards, but I watched UVA a couple of times, they ain't as bad as most narrow minded SEC West Homers would think. The fact is that most here are anxious to build their case against Joe. So it's obviously to their advantage to downplay our opponent in the bowl. Have at it, as MSU fans since the 40s, on the STILL rare relatively chances over all since then, always have. As for me, I'm fully behind Joe, till he is no longer our coach. That will play out as it will play out no matter what. I see no reason to make his job, OR HIS SUCCESSOR'S, more difficult. I realize I'm a minority of one, but I don't care.

HoopsDawg
12-27-2019, 01:12 AM
But we aren't. We will see how Danny Boy does with them. I'd expect a big win for the Swamp Lizards, but I watched UVA a couple of times, they ain't as bad as most narrow minded SEC West Homers would think. The fact is that most here are anxious to build their case against Joe. So it's obviously to their advantage to downplay our opponent in the bowl. Have at it, as MSU fans since the 40s, on the STILL rare relatively chances over all since then, always have. As for me, I'm fully behind Joe, till he is no longer our coach. That will play out as it will play out no matter what. I see no reason to make his job, OR HIS SUCCESSOR'S, more difficult. I realize I'm a minority of one, but I don't care.

Ignorance is bliss. Congrats!

Liverpooldawg
12-27-2019, 01:23 AM
Ignorance is bliss. Congrats!

Yep, you are certainly there. We may beat Louisville, but I doubt it's the given it's being built up to be by the opponents of our program, and Joe. Hopefully you are correct and my blood pressure stays low Monday afternoon. It's not what I expect, at all. I'll be over the moon if we win!

FISHDAWG
12-27-2019, 08:18 AM
lol, Virginia is awful.

ranked 24th with a 9&4 record playing in the Orange Bowl ...... most on here are adamant that we just walk all over L-ville ..... except my skeptical ass. Especially after watching this last season

dantheman4248
12-27-2019, 12:39 PM
Miami's offense is (was) predicated on having a bunch of time to throw and using play action. Sounds a lot like Moorhead's strategy. Louisville couldn't get pressure then and I don't expect them to Monday. We match up very well and should steam roll them.

Coach34
12-27-2019, 01:10 PM
Miami's offense is (was) predicated on having a bunch of time to throw and using play action. Sounds a lot like Mot?rhead's strategy. Louisville couldn't get pressure then and I don't expect them to Monday. We match up very well and should steam roll them.

Yep. Louisville wont ever want to play us in bowl game again