Softnessgate
Fightgate
Unprepedgate
QBgate
Lockeroomgate

Thx for leaving Dan.

ShotgunDawg
12-26-2019, 07:59 AM
He certainly needs to take control. We can give him excuse after excuse, but I know that I'm 9 years of Mullen nothing like the things that happened this year happened. Moorhead has to be accountable for a declining team culture.

Secondly, I just hope Willie Gay figures things out. His immaturity has cost he teammates time and time again and his decision about whether to go to the NFL, which he is clearly not mature enough to handle right now or come back to school will be his next opportunity to show if he plans on growing up or not.

Leeshouldveflanked
12-26-2019, 08:02 AM
I never thought Cohen would be referred to as Visionary.... he’s a mediocre baseball coach and so far has shown to be an incompetent AD..... all he had to do was to follow the map and keep driving the car that Stricklin left for him, but he couldn’t do that.... very bad hire by Keenum.

AROB44
12-26-2019, 08:51 AM
I never thought Cohen would be referred to as Visionary.... he?s a mediocre baseball coach and so far has shown to be an incompetent AD..... all he had to do was to follow the map and keep driving the car that Stricklin left for him, but he couldn?t do that.... very bad hire by Keenum.

Loafers wasn?t that great either. I?ll take Cohen over Loafers. I guess it?s everyone?s perspective as to who they would prefer.

Lord McBuckethead
12-26-2019, 09:01 AM
Cohen over the loafer ****8ng guy extorting money out of the fans every single opportunity and non-stop ads om the jumbotron like a loves truckstop or single a baseball team.

MarketingBully
12-26-2019, 09:19 AM
I never thought Cohen would be referred to as Visionary.... he’s a mediocre baseball coach and so far has shown to be an incompetent AD..... all he had to do was to follow the map and keep driving the car that Stricklin left for him, but he couldn’t do that.... very bad hire by Keenum.

Loafers is the reason we have Moorhead to begin with. Cohen said he used Loafer’s blueprint to pick Moorhead. Go with the hot OC as your next HC. Cohen didn’t even look seriously at any promising G5 coaches because of the Loafer’s blueprint. Loafers killed our MBB program. Loafers sucked and he’s not this great AD some of you think he was.

MarketingBully
12-26-2019, 09:21 AM
Loafers wasn?t that great either. I?ll take Cohen over Loafers. I guess it?s everyone?s perspective as to who they would prefer.

Cohen over Loafers 100x out of 100. Stricklin was a horrible AD.

dantheman4248
12-26-2019, 09:56 AM
Loafers was good at marketing our football team and we didn't have the September heat mishaps under him.

Cohen is not good at marketing period. Woefully unprepared from the top down every september home game. Also unprepared for the Egg Bowl.

Just cause Cohen is bad does not mean you need to prop loafers up and vice versa. They were both bad for us overall.

BeastMan
12-26-2019, 11:10 AM

In no way can you compare Strick and Cohen. Strick took a promotion to one of the top programs in the nation. The AD before him did the same. Cohen couldn’t get a Sun Belt AD job today if he wanted one. You can’t compare the 2. It’s not even in the same realm.

All that said, I get why fans are mad at Strick. Further, Cohen actually wanted to move on from Joe. It was Keenum who saved him. For all the things I don’t like about Cohen, JoMo still being the coach isn’t one of those things.

Coursesuper
12-26-2019, 04:48 PM
I never thought Cohen would be referred to as Visionary.... he?s a mediocre baseball coach and so far has shown to be an incompetent AD..... all he had to do was to follow the map and keep driving the car that Stricklin left for him, but he couldn?t do that.... very bad hire by Keenum.

Not who he wanted to hire at all. This one was forced on him and now we are all reaping the dividends. Thanks Haley.

Coursesuper
12-26-2019, 04:52 PM
In no way can you compare Strick and Cohen. Strick took a promotion to one of the top programs in the nation. The AD before him did the same. Cohen couldn’t get a Sun Belt AD job today if he wanted one. You can’t compare the 2. It’s not even in the same realm.

All that said, I get why fans are mad at Strick. Further, Cohen actually wanted to move on from Joe. It was Keenum who saved him. For all the things I don’t like about Cohen, JoMo still being the coach isn’t one of those things.

Every one of those given Scott shit is ignorant. Just pissed he left for a great job, something everyone of them would have done if they were in his shoes. Was he perfect no, but miles ahead of where we are now.

Todd4State
12-26-2019, 05:03 PM
Loafers is the reason we have Moorhead to begin with. Cohen said he used Loafer’s blueprint to pick Moorhead. Go with the hot OC as your next HC. Cohen didn’t even look seriously at any promising G5 coaches because of the Loafer’s blueprint. Loafers killed our MBB program. Loafers sucked and he’s not this great AD some of you think he was.

Exactly. Cohen following Stricklin's blueprint is the problem.