PDA

View Full Version : Bowl tickets

fader2103
12-25-2019, 06:15 PM
5 days away and still the lowest I have seen the lower level is at 65 dollars. Are we going to see this price drop ?

HereComesTheSpiral
12-25-2019, 06:29 PM
Just park it in front of a scalper until kickoff, then you can get a ticket for 2 menthol cigarettes.

Harrydawg
12-25-2019, 06:30 PM
They will drop. I am buying 3 club but am waiting it out at this point

TALL DAWG
12-25-2019, 08:05 PM
5 days away and still the lowest I have seen the lower level is at 65 dollars. Are we going to see this price drop ?

Wait and buy them from someone at the game.
U will get good seats for no more than $30 each.
And...if the tickets u buy are not great seats...after the
1st quarter ends....move over into a better section.

The stadium will be at least half empty.

ScottH
12-25-2019, 09:49 PM
"Get in" pricing is already under $10.

Hang tight. You'll be good.

Goldendawg
12-26-2019, 01:42 AM
The last MSU bowl in Nashville, my friend was late buying our tickets. I don't know where he ordered them from but we were on the top row of the home side (Bob Eucker seats!). The wind was blowing and it was super cold. Between our seats ( he was a season ticket holder as we were) and the lower lever were at least 15K empty seats. We all walked down to almost the lower level for an exciting offensive explosion of the Croom/Willie West Coast offense, 10 points in a 10 -7 victory over Central FL I think, kind of like Jo's RPO the last two years. Hail State!

Bobby Ricigliano
12-26-2019, 02:33 AM
That was the Liberty Bowl in Memphis. Pretty sure it was close to a sell out.

Maroonthirteen
12-26-2019, 08:29 AM
The last MSU bowl in Nashville, my friend was late buying our tickets. I don't know where he ordered them from but we were on the top row of the home side (Bob Eucker seats!). The wind was blowing and it was super cold. Between our seats ( he was a season ticket holder as we were) and the lower lever were at least 15K empty seats. We all walked down to almost the lower level for an exciting offensive explosion of the Croom/Willie West Coast offense, 10 points in a 10 -7 victory over Central FL I think, kind of like Jo's RPO the last two years. Hail State!

So, close. That was actually the Independence Bowl in Monroe. The famous snow bowl. Croom couldn't get out his own way. But Madkin and Boobie took over in the 4th quarter in the snow and won the game for us. Derrick Pegues blocked a field goal late in the game and ran it back for a TD. That was a fun night in Mobile.

Cowbell
12-26-2019, 08:50 AM
That was the Liberty Bowl in Memphis. Pretty sure it was close to a sell out.

Man I had forgotten about that game. It was stinkin packed! No offense but had a blast in the freezing cold!

BogeyGolfer
12-26-2019, 09:10 AM
So, close. That was actually the Independence Bowl in Monroe. The famous snow bowl. Croom couldn't get out his own way. But Madkin and Boobie took over in the 4th quarter in the snow and won the game for us. Derrick Pegues blocked a field goal late in the game and ran it back for a TD. That was a fun night in Mobile.

Didn't Omar Conner have a pick six in that game too?*

Jarius
12-26-2019, 09:14 AM
I got 4 tickets for free from a Tennessee fan.

Goldendawg
12-26-2019, 11:25 AM
Ok, Guys, I got the opponent and HC wrong in my post. It was the 2011 Music City game against Wake Forest which we won. The part about the cold, our top row seats, and thousands of empty seats between us and the lower seats was correct. Sorry.

Jack Lambert
12-26-2019, 11:37 AM
I bought mine through the Ticket Office. Said I would not ever do it but I did. State was given pretty good seats for the game. I get the points.

timotheus
12-26-2019, 02:14 PM
We just gave ours away. Not going to waste time on the guru.