PDA

View Full Version : We beat Louisville easily

cheewgumm
12-24-2019, 03:11 PM
Why do I feel this way?

Todd4State
12-24-2019, 03:12 PM
Because Kentucky beat them with a WR playing QB?

KOdawg1
12-24-2019, 03:13 PM
Bc we're slightly less shitty than Louisville

chef dixon
12-24-2019, 03:13 PM
It wont be easy lol. We did not beat SFA easily

cheewgumm
12-24-2019, 03:14 PM
Yes that Kentucky game makes it undeniable.

msstate7
12-24-2019, 03:24 PM
Because Kentucky beat them with a WR playing QB?

Kentucky was very good with Bowden at qb. I doubt we win that game if they had Bowden at qb. Back to the op, yeah, we should beat Louisville easily

R2Dawg
12-24-2019, 03:27 PM
I don't remember beating anyone easily. It has been fewl years since we beat anyone easily.

Coach34
12-24-2019, 03:31 PM
We have Plastic Man at the trigger. We good.

HailStateSZN19
12-24-2019, 03:37 PM
We have Plastic Man at the trigger. We good.

If we do wind up blowing them out or just beating them handily with Tommy playing & playing well, I can’t wait for the post game presser to hear Joe lay down the gauntlet that this is what we could have had the whole year on offense if his QB would have just been healthy all year. He’ll go on and on about the excuse that Tommy couldn’t stay healthy and we’d be a completely different team & be in a different situation if we would have just had him. He’ll eat that opportunity up to cover up the 100 other issues that were apparent with the team throughout this season. It’ll be a sight to see. This UL team is putrid. UK just kicked their ass up and down the field. But if we do it, then boy oh boy Joe will be puffing that chest out even more so than he did after the EB.

FanninDawg
12-24-2019, 03:41 PM
If we do wind up blowing them out or just beating them handily with Tommy playing & playing well, I can?t wait for the post game presser to hear Joe lay down the gauntlet that this is what we could have had the whole year on offense if his QB would have just been healthy all year. He?ll go on and on about the excuse that Tommy couldn?t stay healthy and we?d be a completely different team & be in a different situation if we would have just had him. He?ll eat that opportunity up to cover up the 100 other issues that were apparent with the team throughout this season. It?ll be a sight to see. This UL team is putrid. UK just kicked their ass up and down the field. But if we do it, then boy oh boy Joe will be puffing that chest out even more so than he did after the EB.

And if we don't win, you and C34 and the others will be puffing out your's. If we do win, Louisville is a sorry team. We have some of the worst fans in the country.

Todd4State
12-24-2019, 03:41 PM
Kentucky was very good with Bowden at qb. I doubt we win that game if they had Bowden at qb. Back to the op, yeah, we should beat Louisville easily

I disagree based on how we played Ole Miss. We play the run pretty well with the Tutor Gate players.

Todd4State
12-24-2019, 03:42 PM
If we do wind up blowing them out or just beating them handily with Tommy playing & playing well, I can’t wait for the post game presser to hear Joe lay down the gauntlet that this is what we could have had the whole year on offense if his QB would have just been healthy all year. He’ll go on and on about the excuse that Tommy couldn’t stay healthy and we’d be a completely different team & be in a different situation if we would have just had him. He’ll eat that opportunity up to cover up the 100 other issues that were apparent with the team throughout this season. It’ll be a sight to see. This UL team is putrid. UK just kicked their ass up and down the field. But if we do it, then boy oh boy Joe will be puffing that chest out even more so than he did after the EB.

How do you like my Yankee ass now!?!**

Jack Lambert
12-24-2019, 03:47 PM
And if we don't win, you and C34 and the others will be puffing out your's. If we do win, Louisville is a sorry team. We have some of the worst fans in the country.

Louisville is not a good team. Out side Clemson the ACC is not that great this season. I don't think there is a team in the ACC that could win the SEC this season however there are four teams from the SEC that could win the ACC.

HailStateSZN19
12-24-2019, 03:56 PM

Bless your heart.... Who hurt you?

gravedigger
12-24-2019, 04:03 PM
Nm

HoopsDawg
12-24-2019, 04:09 PM

Win or lose, Louisville is not a good football team. Their roster was left in shambles. We even got a transfer DT from them. Satterfield has done a hell of a job.

msudawg1200
12-24-2019, 04:27 PM
It wont be easy lol. We did not beat SFA easily

Well, I don’t know if it was easy or not since we didn’t play them this year.

OLJWales
12-24-2019, 06:24 PM
I'm gonna go on record and STATE that this upcoming bowl game will indeed substantiate JOMO's incompetence. book mark it.

Coach34
12-24-2019, 06:32 PM

Louisville is shitty regardless of the outcome. We should win by 10 plus. Kentucky blew this team out. They are 115th in the country vs the run.

TrapGame
12-24-2019, 06:33 PM
That's just it. We should beat Louisville easily. And as we've found out the last two seasons games like this are not a given.

gravedigger
12-24-2019, 07:42 PM
I'm gonna go on record and STATE that this upcoming bowl game will indeed substantiate JOMO's incompetence. book mark it.

Ok. But don't whine "can't we just enjoy this win" when you get called out.

msstate7
12-24-2019, 07:59 PM
I think we should win easily too, but the spread at 3.5-4 is a little confusing to me

Rex54
12-24-2019, 08:24 PM
We have a goon as HC, QB with an orbital fracture, Vontaze Burfict Jr, and even worse pass D with Cam sitting.

Louisville 30
MSU 27

parabrave
12-24-2019, 10:11 PM
Louisville is shitty regardless of the outcome. We should win by 10 plus. Kentucky blew this team out. They are 115th in the country vs the run.

Yep thats versus the run. But Jomo gonna Jomo and prove that we can throw the ball.

chef dixon
12-24-2019, 10:12 PM
Well, I don’t know if it was easy or not since we didn’t play them this year.

Very true my friend!

PGHBulldogBG
12-24-2019, 10:36 PM
On paper yes but UL has Satterfield and we have Moorhead

DeputyDawg94
12-24-2019, 11:51 PM
Regardless of win or lose, Louisville is a sorry team. We should beat them with TS, GS or KT. We should even beat them in spite of the negative coach effect that is hampering the team.
I should probably take the we out and of that statement since it?s his team and his program. Not like us poor old common folks who buy tickets a merch and have been following this team since before Joe even knew MS was a state matter anyway.

bulldawg28
12-25-2019, 12:32 AM
How do you like my Yankee ass now!?!**

Lol... this would be hilarious if he pulled this out of the bag.

Todd4State
12-25-2019, 01:34 AM
Yep thats versus the run. But Jomo gonna Jomo and prove that we can throw the ball.

Actually I kind of doubt it. When his ass is on the line he tends to adapt better. See the Egg Bowl where we threw 14 passes.

Todd4State
12-25-2019, 01:37 AM
Lol... this would be hilarious if he pulled this out of the bag.

It really wouldn't shock me. I'm tired of MSU football coaches telling me I don't know what I'm talking about while they're getting their ass kicked in.

Ironically I think that was the comment that made MSU's administration realize how much people dislike him. I think they were fully expecting "go get em Joe!" Instead they got "good luck getting me to buy tickets next year. It has been damage control ever since then. Until Willie Gay and Shrader got into it at least.

Cooterpoot
12-25-2019, 07:07 AM
I just hope Cohen was able to secure legit transportation and get the team their on time this year.

parabrave
12-25-2019, 02:01 PM
I just hope Cohen was able to secure legit transportation and get the team their on time this year.

Heard he chartered the Cowboys plane**