PDA

View Full Version : I did something incredibly stupid last night more than I usually do...

99jc
12-22-2019, 09:46 AM
Playing blackjack at Tunica and drinking too much I was at a table and an Ole Miss fan sat down. You know what happened next to make a long story short we ended up getting into an argument over our schools. I preceded to bring up everything from Hugh to Hookers and brought up joey freshwater and asked him how many coeds he would bang before getting dismissed?
After that it gets a little fuzzy but he started bashing Moorhead, now I can bash Ole Slomo but I'll be damed if those pricks can especially if I am hammered. I told him at least we are going to a bowl and he said we were going to get the shit beat out of us....I think he was hammered also. My big mouth said I bet 5k we win he calls my bluff and said to put my money where my mouth was so he follows me up stairs and I place the bet at State -4. I woke up this morning with a nuclear hangover and a ticket betting on Moorhead. I know I am going to Hell!

THE Bruce Dickinson
12-22-2019, 10:25 AM
Let it ride baby!

I feel like State -4 is very possible. Gonna be a fun game for you for sure.

Leroy Jenkins
12-22-2019, 10:56 AM
Playing blackjack at Tunica and drinking too much I was at a table and an Ole Miss fan sat down. You know what happened next to make a long story short we ended up getting into an argument over our schools. I preceded to bring up everything from Hugh to Hookers and brought up joey freshwater and asked him how many coeds he would bang before getting dismissed?
After that it gets a little fuzzy but he started bashing Moorhead, now I can bash Ole Slomo but I'll be damed if those pricks can especially if I am hammered. I told him at least we are going to a bowl and he said we were going to get the shit beat out of us....I think he was hammered also. My big mouth said I bet 5k we win he calls my bluff and said to put my money where my mouth was so he follows me up stairs and I place the bet at State -4. I woke up this morning with a nuclear hangover and a ticket betting on Moorhead. I know I am going to Hell!

I think you got in just fine at -4. I expect it to move some more when the smart money comes in and/or people try and recoup some earlier losses.

Dawgbite
12-22-2019, 11:06 AM
Did the prick bet Louisville +4?

Barkman Turner Overdrive
12-22-2019, 11:35 AM

Pix or it didn’t happen. You are so full of shit!

Coach34
12-22-2019, 11:39 AM
We should win by 10-plus

msbulldog
12-22-2019, 11:55 AM
As a veteran of many drunken blackjack games in Vicksburg, I find that hilarious.

WeWonItAll(Most)
12-22-2019, 12:12 PM
http://m.quickmeme.com/img/b9/b9d6db15dd1284904094ec0c042f3ccd596ddf16c5eb114d64 79820c17fb0ae1.jpg

vv83
12-22-2019, 12:52 PM
This is front page r/thathappened material

PMDawg
12-22-2019, 01:01 PM

I have NEVER seen someone use the humble brag technique as much as you do. We're not impressed dude.

TALL DAWG
12-22-2019, 01:46 PM
Pix or it didn?t happen. You are so full of shit!

Yes, show a photo of ticket or didn?t happen...🤔

cheewgumm
12-22-2019, 06:01 PM
U did good. We?re gonna win easily.

MedDawg
12-22-2019, 06:32 PM

State, behind by 1, drives 70 yards in 1:30 and kicks a FG with no time left to win by 2! Everyone is happy except 99jc.

Bothrops
12-22-2019, 06:35 PM
We should win by 10-plus

Should win, and MSU, by anything over 3 points in any sport, rarely works out.

Todd4State
12-22-2019, 07:44 PM
State, behind by 1, drives 70 yards in 1:30 and kicks a FG with no time left to win by 2! Everyone is happy except 99jc.

Well, at least until the press conference when Joe reminds everyone we should be happy because we haven't won a SEC Title since 1941 and that he wasn't given the 1985 Bears. Followed up with telling our fans and boosters that they are number one- and then proceeds to flip off the camera. And then Cohen has a big smile on his face and goes up and announces an eight years extension for Joe with a 50 million dollar buyout. In the background LT smiles.

RezDog7
12-22-2019, 08:16 PM
We should win by 10-plus

Not without our starting QB.

Todd4State
12-22-2019, 08:19 PM
Not without our starting QB.

Shrader is starting. I feel much better with him starting than I do Stevens.

RezDog7
12-22-2019, 08:21 PM
Shrader is starting. I feel much better with him starting than I do Stevens.

Unless he has a broken hand.

RezDog7
12-22-2019, 08:22 PM
Since rumors are encouraged. Supposedly 6 and 6 got after it and now the bearded one has a swollen eye and broken hand.

msstate7
12-22-2019, 08:25 PM
Since rumors are encouraged. Supposedly 6 and 6 got after it and now the bearded one has a swollen eye and broken hand.

If this is true, Moorhead continues to build the culture he's looking for

Todd4State
12-22-2019, 08:34 PM

Throwing hand or the non throwing hand? I would suspect that QB's are taught to use their non throwing hand like a pitcher is supposed to in a brawl.

Todd4State
12-22-2019, 08:35 PM
If this is true, Moorhead continues to build the culture he's looking for

Yeah- it couldn't possibly be Willie Gay's fault.**

msstate7
12-22-2019, 08:37 PM
Yeah- it couldn't possibly be Willie Gay's fault.**

I don't care whose fault it is. Gay has already been suspended this year for cheating, and if you believe the rumors, shrader hasn't been a choir boy. Moorhead is a push over and our culture is suffering imo

Todd4State
12-22-2019, 08:43 PM
I don't care whose fault it is. Gay has already been suspended this year for cheating, and if you believe the rumors, shrader hasn't been a choir boy. Moorhead is a push over and our culture is suffering imo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aswuqI5YKc4

Yeah because teammates never fight in practice in football unless the culture is good.**

msstate7
12-22-2019, 08:46 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aswuqI5YKc4

Yeah because teammates never fight in practice in football unless the culture is good.**

Find me one of a defender punching the starting QB

Todd4State
12-22-2019, 08:47 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fj4P7rzVVOU

I guess the chemistry was bad in the spring of 2017 under Dan too.**

I could tell you plenty of stories about the Cardinals and Royals getting into fights in the clubhouse too.

Todd4State
12-22-2019, 08:48 PM

What difference does that make when we're talking about team culture? Oh look- another Red Herring from you when you are proven wrong yet again.

Todd4State
12-22-2019, 08:50 PM
Well here you go. Since this appears to matter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=582un3oOUbk

Todd4State
12-22-2019, 08:53 PM

And as far as this rumor the word on the street is most of the problem is with the upperclassmen. The ones Joe has brought in appear to be better for the most part.

HoopsDawg
12-22-2019, 08:53 PM
start Keyton. he beat UL last time.

Todd4State
12-22-2019, 09:05 PM
start Keyton. he beat UL last time.

I re-read the thread and it looks like the rumor is Shrader has a black eye. Nothing about his hand being broken from the OP.

RezDog7
12-22-2019, 09:12 PM
I re-read the thread and it looks like the rumor is Shrader has a black eye. Nothing about his hand being broken from the OP.

I hope that's correct. Very well could be a regular practice scuffle that escalated, I don't know for sure.

Todd4State
12-22-2019, 09:27 PM
I hope that's correct. Very well could be a regular practice scuffle that escalated, I don't know for sure.

That's what I suspect. Especially if Moorhead is trying to make it more physical. Could have been Gay or Shrader running smack at each other and it probably has gotten blown out of proportion. Could have been Shrader being off limits and got hit and then things happened. No idea.

I think where you got confused maybe was a poster saying it's hard to play QB with broken hands but it wasn't the guy starting the thread.

yjnkdawg
12-22-2019, 09:40 PM
That's what I suspect. Especially if Moorhead is trying to make it more physical. Could have been Gay or Shrader running smack at each other and it probably has gotten blown out of proportion. Could have been Shrader being off limits and got hit and then things happened. No idea.

I think where you got confused maybe was a poster saying it's hard to play QB with broken hands but it wasn't the guy starting the thread.

He was the first poster on here mentioning anything about a rumor of a broken hand. So apparently he is confused on 3 MSU boards unless that's not him on SPS who posted similar stuff.

RezDog7
12-22-2019, 10:00 PM
He was the first poster on here mentioning anything about a rumor of a broken hand. So apparently he is confused on 3 MSU boards unless that's not him on SPS who posted similar stuff.

Not me on six pack. Heard it from people I know that live in Starkville before it was posted on six pack.

Lord McBuckethead
12-23-2019, 01:08 AM

Didn't a bench warmer break the jets starting qbs jaw a few years ago? Geno Smith?

BrunswickDawg
12-23-2019, 08:35 AM
One of the interesting things about rumors is how people react to them. We jump to immediate conclusions based on absolutely nothing. What is worse is that those reactions are also a reflection of what we want to believe

Great examples - Beard and Willie have a scuffle = what a bunch of idiots, coaches have no control, kick everyone off, our culture sucks. Dak and a DL have a scuffle = Dak is a leader, coaches love the intensity, we need more players like this, our culture is awesome.

msstate7
12-23-2019, 08:41 AM
One of the interesting things about rumors is how people react to them. We jump to immediate conclusions based on absolutely nothing. What is worse is that those reactions are also a reflection of what we want to believe

Great examples - Beard and Willie have a scuffle = what a bunch of idiots, coaches have no control, kick everyone off, our culture sucks. Dak and a DL have a scuffle = Dak is a leader, coaches love the intensity, we need more players like this, our culture is awesome.

Well, we had a massive cheating ring and an underachieving football team the last 2 years, so forgive me for not patting joe on the back for this.

basedog
12-23-2019, 09:03 AM
Well, we had a massive cheating ring and an underachieving football team the last 2 years, so forgive me for not patting joe on the back for this.

LOL, so do your parents pat you on your back when you gamble***

I wouldn't blame Joe for those guys cheating, I bet he would discourage any academic cheating.

NeuteredDawg
12-23-2019, 09:42 AM
Arguing which school / program is between between State and Ole Miss is like arguing to see which turd is the biggest one in the toilet.

Jack Lambert
12-23-2019, 09:58 AM
Throwing hand or the non throwing hand? I would suspect that QB's are taught to use their non throwing hand like a pitcher is supposed to in a brawl.

I don't have a problem with Defense fighting Offense. That just means they are knocking the shit out of each other and one got upset. Now if you have Offense fight offense and defense fighting defense you probably have a problem.

Lord McBuckethead
12-23-2019, 02:11 PM
I have NEVER seen someone use the humble brag technique as much as you do. We're not impressed dude.

Plus 5k is 17n chump change.

99jc
12-23-2019, 04:08 PM
Plus 5k is 17n chump change.

You think?

Todd4State
12-23-2019, 08:22 PM
I don't have a problem with Defense fighting Offense. That just means they are knocking the shit out of each other and one got upset. Now if you have Offense fight offense and defense fighting defense you probably have a problem.

I agree. Some people are going to make more out of it than it really is.

preachermatt83
12-24-2019, 10:09 AM
I wanna see the bet ticket.