hacker
10-30-2013, 12:55 PM
http://i.imgur.com/xdumwsQ.png

1998Dawg
10-30-2013, 01:00 PM
Looks stout IMO

bulldogsmsu
10-30-2013, 01:02 PM
I like the way our team is going to look next year!

HoopsDawg
10-30-2013, 01:03 PM
I see 3 errors. Washington, Fred brown, and Whitley. Not bad usually there are 4 or 5 mistakes.

Big4Dawg
10-30-2013, 01:06 PM
Add Bell.

civildawg
10-30-2013, 01:10 PM
I'm convinced Bell has nudes of megan or something

mic
10-30-2013, 01:10 PM
I see 3 errors. Washington, Fred brown, and Whitley. Not bad usually there are 4 or 5 mistakes.

I think Nickoe is suspended.. so it could change by kickoff..

Dawg61
10-30-2013, 01:16 PM
Nickoe starting wha? Chris Jones not starting huh? Samuel is 2nd string TE holy shit get some TEs Mullen

CadaverDawg
10-30-2013, 01:23 PM
If I were coach....

Robinson would start over a Perkins, but Perk would be in on the first series as a pass catcher at some point.

Devon Bell would not even be on this depth chart.

Kaleb Eulls would not be starting.

Chris jones would be starting.

Nickoe Whitley would not be playing at all.

Tavese Calhoun would not be starting.

Will Redmond would be starting.

Cox would be starting at FS so we could help in pass coverage.

But I'm not in charge, so I hope it works.

HancockCountyDog
10-30-2013, 01:37 PM
If I were coach....

Robinson would start over a Perkins, but Perk would be in on the first series as a pass catcher at some point.

Devon Bell would not even be on this depth chart.

Kaleb Eulls would not be starting.

Chris jones would be starting.

Nickoe Whitley would not be playing at all.

Tavese Calhoun would not be starting.

Will Redmond would be starting.

Cox would be starting at FS so we could help in pass coverage.

But I'm not in charge, so I hope it works.

I don't think it matters too much who is starting since CDM has shown that he likes to rotate players a lot.

EngineerDawg
10-30-2013, 01:39 PM
Didn't Cox play safety at EMCC?

Dawg61
10-30-2013, 01:45 PM
The days of the nasty take your head off safeties are over. With the new enforcement on targeting and ejecting players the safeties need to be looked at as defensive backs in zone coverages basically. Put Redmond or Cox in over Nickoe.

CadaverDawg
10-30-2013, 01:46 PM
The days of the nasty take your head off safeties are over. With the new enforcement on targeting and ejecting players the safeties need to be looked at as defensive backs in zone coverages basically. Put Redmond or Cox in over Nickoe.

+1

Irondawg
10-30-2013, 01:57 PM
I don't know what to make of Cox at this point. We all thought he was going to be difference maker in the secondary and he's not even 3rd string on our depth chart which isn't exactly full of potential NFL 1st day picks in my opinion. My non-coach opinion is also that he shoudl at least be getting some practice work at FS. Maybe he is - who knows but certainly disappointing in how his season has played out.

msstate7
10-30-2013, 02:32 PM
Didn't Cox play safety at EMCC?

Yes. Juco all American. So we've had terrible safety play and a juco all American safety struggling to play cb. Makes perfect sense...**

HancockCountyDog
10-30-2013, 02:32 PM
I don't know what to make of Cox at this point. We all thought he was going to be difference maker in the secondary and he's not even 3rd string on our depth chart which isn't exactly full of potential NFL 1st day picks in my opinion. My non-coach opinion is also that he shoudl at least be getting some practice work at FS. Maybe he is - who knows but certainly disappointing in how his season has played out.

Well we better figure it out quick, because we only have about 1 and 1/2 seasons left from him, and I don't want him figuring it out at the next level.

EngineerDawg
10-30-2013, 04:00 PM
Yes. Juco all American. So we've had terrible safety play and a juco all American safety struggling to play cb. Makes perfect sense...**

EXACTLY what I was thinking.

Schultzy
10-30-2013, 06:44 PM
Nickoe starting wha? Chris Jones not starting huh? Samuel is 2nd string TE holy shit get some TEs Mullen

Samuels is a bad ass. Agree on the others.

Quaoarsking
10-30-2013, 10:47 PM
I thought Sameul (I think that's the way it's actually spelled) played pretty well last week.

Dawg61
10-31-2013, 12:15 AM
He played fine but how many TE do we have on the roster? He moved to 2nd string without a fight it seems and Mullen continues to waste Milton at HB. What's the harm in trying Milton somewhere else on the field? 2 cents

deltadawg99
10-31-2013, 04:51 AM
Yes. Juco all American. **

Kinda reminds me how Darius Slay was a juco all American punt/kick returner and didn't have one return in 2 years.

Dawgfan77
10-31-2013, 06:30 AM
He played fine but how many TE do we have on the roster? He moved to 2nd string without a fight it seems and Mullen continues to waste Milton at HB. What's the harm in trying Milton somewhere else on the field? 2 cents
We have TE, Hill is injured Warren is just coming off injury and had his first game experience of the year last week. Artimas is a good player young but due to injury we were forced to take the RS off of him

fishwater99
10-31-2013, 09:12 AM
I'm convinced Bell has nudes of megan or something

Or of Dan...

And he's not even on the punting depth chart.. Go figure...