PDA

View Full Version : Interesting from NAFOOM

Indndawg
12-19-2019, 03:00 PM
"Too many of our fans thought we had just pulled Saban over from Alabama and that we were going to have to fight 4/5 stars off with a stick. Just not the case y?all. Even with red duffel bags full of cash, easy women and payoffs to coaches/handlers, the relationships still have to be in place with the right people (give the network time)...

I do have a question about the flipper gif lane put out a few days ago. Was there any flipmass going on, if so where from?..uab, southern miss, south Alabama.....?

Indndawg
12-19-2019, 03:02 PM
So pretty much most of their fans know they cheat and cheat big and don't care.

gravedigger
12-19-2019, 03:03 PM
"Too many of our fans thought we had just pulled Saban over from Alabama and that we were going to have to fight 4/5 stars off with a stick. Just not the case y?all. Even with red duffel bags full of cash, easy women and payoffs to coaches/handlers, the relationships still have to be in place with the right people (give the network time)...

I do have a question about the flipper gif lane put out a few days ago. Was there any flipmass going on, if so where from?..uab, southern miss, south Alabama.....?

That kind of goes to show that they believe what we believe. Of course the poster is correct. Kiffin hasnt had time to really make an impact outside of a press conference. Still, while I'm sure a few high profile kids get the full body and bank account massage treatment, most just dont.

They have a hill to climb. In this day and age, I wonder if their fanbase is any more patient than ours.

StateDawg44
12-19-2019, 03:05 PM
So pretty much most of their fans know they cheat and cheat big and don't care.

Deep down they all do

Jack Lambert
12-19-2019, 03:17 PM
Deep down they all do

There is probably cheating at all schools but Ole Miss seems to want to brag about it.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-19-2019, 03:21 PM
There is probably cheating at all schools....

Yea but it's like going 65 in a 55. OM tries to go 120 in a 55.

Coursesuper
12-19-2019, 04:27 PM

Yep, 120 in a 55 with their hair on fire, drinking a tall boy and flipping the NCAA the bird as they go by.

Jack Lambert
12-19-2019, 05:21 PM

No shit and we tend to notify the police when our guys are speeding.

chef dixon
12-19-2019, 05:56 PM
Their hype level has definitely tempered after a short honeymoon phase

maroonmania
12-19-2019, 08:14 PM
Their hype level has definitely tempered after a short honeymoon phase

Yep, he just lost in their fanbase's most important season, recruiting. Now they will have to see what Kiffin can do in their secondary season when football games actually get started back next Fall.