PDA

View Full Version : Yancy/McCready, what happened?

AlSwearengen
12-19-2019, 12:50 PM
I keep seeing mentions of it but haven?t been able to find out what happened b/t the two.

starkvegasdawg
12-19-2019, 01:08 PM
It's Yancy's time of the month and he accused not a fan Neil of getting Nix fired. In the end ole miss sucking like a Dyson has gotten them all on edge and sand all in their vags and temper tantrums are the result.

DogsofAnarchy
12-19-2019, 01:22 PM
Yancy is backed up because his boyfriend hasn’t been around to make sure the poison gets out!!

Bubb Rubb
12-19-2019, 01:27 PM
Coach Nix was Yancy's key source for information. When Nix wasn't around last weekend for official visits, Yancy was telling everyone that it was because he had the flu. Once it got out that Nix wouldn't be retained, Yancy got incredibly butt hurt over it and for some reason blamed Neal for getting Nix canned. It got to a point where Chuck had to delete posts from Yancy, and Yancy went radio silent for a while.

Entertaining stuff for sure.

KOdawg1
12-19-2019, 01:52 PM
Coach Nix was Yancy's key source for information. When Nix wasn't around last weekend for official visits, Yancy was telling everyone that it was because he had the flu. Once it got out that Nix wouldn't be retained, Yancy got incredibly butt hurt over it and for some reason blamed Neal for getting Nix canned. It got to a point where Chuck had to delete posts from Yancy, and Yancy went radio silent for a while.

Entertaining stuff for sure.
This is 100% accurate.

It's also why he didn't post much yesterday and wasn't there to break that Hayes and others wouldn't be signing with them. Nix is gone so he doesn't have his source

confucius say
12-19-2019, 02:04 PM
What does Yancy think Neal did that resulted in Nix not being retained?

Bubb Rubb
12-19-2019, 02:47 PM
What does Yancy think Neal did that resulted in Nix not being retained?

I haven't really been able to figure that out. I can speculate that maybe he made some folks aware of Nix giving info to Yancy. It's the only thing that makes sense to me, but I don't know it for a fact.

Jack Lambert
12-19-2019, 02:55 PM
Maybe Yancy wanted to back up to the glory hole but McCready wanted the face at the hole.

RezDog7
12-19-2019, 03:47 PM
Yancy ran out of vagisil and Neal still doesn't know he's a fan.

Leroy Jenkins
12-19-2019, 04:11 PM
Maybe Yancy wanted to back up to the glory hole but McCready wanted the face at the hole.

There can be only one truth, and this, gentlemen, is it.

Todd4State
12-19-2019, 05:06 PM
It's a ploy to try to hurt McCready's business. Fun to watch the pillow fight though.

Todd4State
12-19-2019, 05:06 PM
Yancy ran out of vagisil and Neal still doesn't know he's a fan.

He's a journalist!*******

Jack Lambert
12-19-2019, 05:19 PM
It's a ploy to try to hurt McCready's business. Fun to watch the pillow fight though.

Good to watch Ole Miss Civil War. It hasn't worked out for them in the past.

MaroonFlounder
12-19-2019, 07:36 PM
Thinking back a few years ago with the Cam Akers watch party at Funky's.

I'd pay money to have seen him stomp out of there yelling and screaming when Cam grabbed the FSU hat.

Todd4State
12-19-2019, 08:04 PM

I'd pay money to have seen him stomp out of there yelling and screaming when Cam grabbed the FSU hat.

I enjoyed the general look of shock and disbelief on their fans faces to notice.

somebodyshotmypaw
12-19-2019, 08:50 PM
There is some minor McCready bashing in this thread, but we can all agree that nobody holds a candle to Yancy. Yancy is the dumbest, most moronic, irrational human in this state. McCready is 100 times a better person, journalist, twitterist than Yancy.

beretta
12-20-2019, 06:12 AM
i really hate to bash on anyone....but i feel like this would be the place to do it.....i see YP around oxford from time to time and i think the dude has as a serious health problem.....aside from being fat as 17, his neck is wider than his head and is way out of proportion....get some excercise yancey

timotheus
12-20-2019, 07:27 AM
I enjoyed the general look of shock and disbelief on their fans faces to notice.

HE had no idea that FSU had compen$sated Akers to a much higher degree than tcun had. That was some funny stuff.

OLJWales
12-20-2019, 08:43 AM
As I'm reading this thread I'm thinking this is too good to be true. A sports writer getting an assistant coach canned? no way , or way?

Todd4State
12-20-2019, 10:16 AM
As I'm reading this thread I'm thinking this is too good to be true. A sports writer getting an assistant coach canned? no way , or way?

No way. A lot of pro sports people don't like the media. They're not going to them with their input on staff changes.

Bubb Rubb
12-20-2019, 10:26 AM

The Cam Akers saga was fun. But Yancy's finest (most embarrassing) moment in recent memory was the Nakobe Dean saga. He was dropping hints and posting his sunglasses emojis and had everyone convinced that Dean was coming to Ole Miss. Then he drove to HL to cover it live - and watch Dean grab the Georgia hat.

Yancy is a tool. The worst kind of homer. But if we're being honest, Steve is only moderately better.